Are you now ashamed if you did early voting for Biden?

This thread just points out how incredibly flawed these two candidates are. Some of you will defend your guy to the end. How sad.

Most people who voted for Biden or plan to vote for Biden can't give one reason why they will vote for Biden
The issues.

Anything else?
The issues? like Trummp revamping the criminal justice system while biden author of the 1994 crime bill that incarcerated 6 black males to 1 white male?
Trump insured black colleges were fully funded while obama and biden did nothing?
The Trump economy benefited all Americans not just whites
obama and biden did nothing
What issues are you talking about?
My positions on the issues are in the link at the end of the second line of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/
if you're a moderate you wouldn't support biden with what he says he will do.
So take your shit else where

Most people who voted for Biden or plan to vote for Biden can't give one reason why they will vote for Biden
The issues.

Anything else?
The issues? like Trummp revamping the criminal justice system while biden author of the 1994 crime bill that incarcerated 6 black males to 1 white male?
Trump insured black colleges were fully funded while obama and biden did nothing?
My positions on the issues are in the link at the end of the second line of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/
I'm not a moderate, Einstein. I guess you didn't read the sig line.

I'm done dumbing things down for you people.

This thread just points out how incredibly flawed these two candidates are. Some of you will defend your guy to the end. How sad.
Just because the president is flawed makes him a human, His policies are what works for me not the man Bidens policies will never work for America and he's flawed

The issues.

Anything else?

I know you're a communist leftists
Yet you'll support bidens failed policies over what worked for 3 years?

Hey big can you not read? I said BOTH candidates are beyond flawed.and neither of their platforms have anything to offer anyone but the wealthy . Time for a poor person to run for potus they'd get my vote without an ounce of research.

The issues.

Anything else?

Yes, I'm the world's only Communist CFP/Investment Advisor.

Play with someone else, child. Dismissed.

The issues.

Anything else?

no child you can't show what policy of Trump you opposes and what policy of Biden you support.

Hey big can you not read? I said BOTH candidates are beyond flawed.and neither of their platforms have anything to offer anyone but the wealthy . Time for a poor person to run for potus they'd get my vote without an ounce of research.
and I said Trump was flawed but you ignore that I said his policies benefit me and America's working class Bidens do not and biden is really flawed

I'm pro life, all the way not just for the birth. So protecting and strengthening programs such as social security medicare and medicaid are essential to the survival of the nation. If those 3 go down it's all over the nation cannot survive. The 2nd amendment is solid I'm not worried about my guns. They're fine always been that way.

The issues.

Anything else?

Who knows... the leftist critique on banks is one of the very few things they got right. But them extracting even more resources than the banks is not exactly what we need.

Then again, I again will be a lot richer after November just as after the China virus... now 50% gains with some stock up 100%. Betting on Trump pays every time. He just gets shit done and promotes the American ideology which of course you hate. This is the difference...

Forget about his extreme far Left policies that will destroy this country.

Forget about his dementia.

Forget that he has never done anything in his life.

Forget that he is dumber than a doorknob that never gets anything right.

Forget about the fact that he was part of the worse administration in the history of the republic.

Now that his corruption has been exposed big time if you did you early voted for the grifter aren't you ashamed that you voted for somebody that corrupt? He sold out his country.

We told you he was a terrible candidate. You never should have elected him to be the Presidential candidate for the Party of Moon Bats. As bad as he is Commie Bernie would have been a more "honest" candidate. Bat shit crazy but at least you knew where he was coming from.

Here is the chance for you Moon Bats to apologize to America if you have already cast your vote for the dickhead.

Nothing has been "exposed" regarding Biden. Until there is solid proof, and law enforcement actions - it's back to "any day now".

And you seem to be confused as to WHO is on the ticket. It's not Hunter.

"I am obediently not knowing anything about this story, as my masters ordered me. So I can't understand what it has to do with Biden's candidacy!"

That's okay. WE know, and we're laughing at how ridiculous you sound in light of the facts that you stubbornly avoid while still commenting on a story you proudly are ignorant of.

Eventually, the facts of this story are going to filter past your masters' orders, and you're going to realize what a fool you made of yourself. Fortunately, leftist drones don't have a sense of shame like real people do, so you won't have to crawl away and die from the humiliation.

I'm pro life, all the way not just for the birth. So protecting and strengthening programs such as social security medicare and medicaid are essential to the survival of the nation. If those 3 go down it's all over the nation cannot survive. The 2nd amendment is solid I'm not worried about my guns. They're fine always been that way.
America survived a very long time without social security medicare and welfare
Your guns are nor safe I'm fed up with hearing that your guns are safe until you are forced to use them WHY PUT YOURSELF IN THAT POSITION WHEN WE CAN FIX THE PROBLEM AND GET RID OF THE DEMOCRATS AT THE BALLOT?

Forget about the fact that he was part of the worse administration in the history of the republic.

Now that his corruption has been exposed big time if you did vote early for the grifter aren't you ashamed that you voted for somebody that corrupt? He sold out his country.

We told you he was a terrible candidate. You never should have elected him to be the Presidential candidate for the Party of Moon Bats. As bad as he is Commie Bernie would have been a more "honest" candidate. Bat shit crazy but at least you knew where he was coming from.

Here is the chance for you Moon Bats to apologize to America if you have already cast your vote for the dickhead.

Actually I am surer than ever that I did the right thing. You people who want to conspire with Putin shows you are nor real Americans. American Intelligence agencies have warned us about Russian attempts to attack Biden. Clearly they are pulling out all the stops.

Now that his corruption has been exposed big time if you did you early voted for the grifter aren't you ashamed that you voted for somebody that corrupt? He sold out his country.

Nothing has been "exposed" regarding Biden. Until there is solid proof, and law enforcement actions - it's back to "any day now".

And you seem to be confused as to WHO is on the ticket. It's not Hunter.

You are confused Moon Bat.

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats get your information from fake news like CNN and MSNBC and other idiot Left Wing new sources so you haven't heard the story of the exposed emails that clearly indicated he was selling out his country and the collaboration by Hunter's business partner.

Your boy got caught and all your filthy ass denial won't change that.

You Moon Bats are denying Biden corruption just like you assholes denied Crooked Hillary's corruption four years ago. Shame on you! Is a bigger welfare check so important to you that you will vote for some corrupt asshole like Biden that sold out his country so you can get other people to pay your bills? Where are your morals?

Where is your apology Moon Bat?

Sorry dude. I don't apologize to mentally deranged cultists like you. It would only serve to legitimize your delusional proclamations.

Let me know when someone is convicted or indicted.

You mean like Trump had to be before you started caterwauling about "Russia!!!! Collusion!!!!"? Oh, wait, that didn't happen, did it?

New Topics

Forum List

Back