Are you now ashamed if you did early voting for Biden?

When you have a bonafide pervert and alleged underage girl sexual abuser like Rudy "Touch It" Giuliani as the current President's personal lawyer and advisor...

Screenshot_20201021-150217_1.png

These are the pathetic and desperate threads you're going to see from the Trump bootlickers of USMB.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Forget about his extreme far Left policies that will destroy this country.

Forget about his dementia.

Forget that he has never done anything in his life.

Forget that he is dumber than a doorknob that never gets anything right.

Forget about the fact that he was part of the worse administration in the history of the republic.

Now that his corruption has been exposed big time if you did vote early for the grifter aren't you ashamed that you voted for somebody that corrupt? He sold out his country.

We told you he was a terrible candidate. You never should have elected him to be the Presidential candidate for the Party of Moon Bats. As bad as he is Commie Bernie would have been a more "honest" candidate. Bat shit crazy but at least you knew where he was coming from.

Here is the chance for you Moon Bats to apologize to America if you have already cast your vote for the dickhead.

I wonder if you can vote in person to nullify the mail in vote - for those who made this giant mistake.

Hell, I was ashamed WHEN I voted for him. But the alternative is so ugly that it didn't matter, and still doesn't.
So you are Pro China Child Humping Hunter Biden, and Hair Sniffing Little Girl Grabbing Quid Pro China Joe?

Bet that's not going over so well up there in Heaven in the book of life.
Can't wait for school to start again and keep you kids from making these stupid posts all day..

Hell, I was ashamed WHEN I voted for him. But the alternative is so ugly that it didn't matter, and still doesn't.
So you are Pro China Child Humping Hunter Biden, and Hair Sniffing Little Girl Grabbing Quid Pro China Joe?

Can't wait for school to start again and keep you kids from making these stupid posts all day..

Mac always votes the least American candidate. I bet he backed Biden all the way from the start - none of the other fools have profited at the expense of Americans like he has.

That's the way fake Americans operate. The freedoms are what they don't like.

Mac always votes the least American candidate. I bet he backed Biden all the way from the start - none of the other fools have profited at the expense of Americans like he has.
:spinner:

When you have a bonafide pervert and alleged underage girl sexual abuser like Rudy "Touch It" Giuliani as the current President's personal lawyer and advisor...

Screenshot_20201021-150217_1.png

These are the pathetic and desperate threads you're going to see from the Trump bootlickers of USMB.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Nice try but the real perverts and pedophiles are biden and his son.

Forget about the fact that he was part of the worse administration in the history of the republic.

Now that his corruption has been exposed big time if you did you early voted for the grifter aren't you ashamed that you voted for somebody that corrupt? He sold out his country.

We told you he was a terrible candidate. You never should have elected him to be the Presidential candidate for the Party of Moon Bats. As bad as he is Commie Bernie would have been a more "honest" candidate. Bat shit crazy but at least you knew where he was coming from.

Here is the chance for you Moon Bats to apologize to America if you have already cast your vote for the dickhead.

Nothing has been "exposed" regarding Biden. Until there is solid proof, and law enforcement actions - it's back to "any day now".

And you seem to be confused as to WHO is on the ticket. It's not Hunter.

Hunter was just the bagman. As the documents show, Joe was getting a big fat cut of the graft. Unfortunately, Joe was too stupid to realize you don't use a crackhead as your front man. They're not reliable. They do stupid shit like drop off an incriminating laptop at a repair shop and then forget to pick it up.

I voted already. I didn't vote for Biden. I did not vote for trump. If I voted for either that would be cause for an apology.

Hunter was just the bagman. As the documents show, Joe was getting a big fat cut of the graft. Unfortunately, Joe was too stupid to realize you don't use a crackhead as your front man. They're not reliable. They do stupid shit like drop off an incriminating laptop at a repair shop and then forget to pick it up.

Well Hunter Biden is a cokehead. Cokeheads are not exactly known for making the right decisions.

Hell, that boy got kicked out of an office job in the Navy.

Now that his corruption has been exposed big time if you did you early voted for the grifter aren't you ashamed that you voted for somebody that corrupt? He sold out his country.

Nothing has been "exposed" regarding Biden. Until there is solid proof, and law enforcement actions - it's back to "any day now".

Lol, no kidding. A crackhead, pedophile, incestual fool is the last person you want distributing illegal extortions and bribery.

I've been alive for 88 years. These two are beyond the worst two candidates we've ever had. Time for a total reset. No more Uber wealthy candidates.

I voted already. I didn't vote for Biden. I did not vote for trump. If I voted for either that would be cause for an apology.
We need to examine a society that would end up with these two on the ballot. But I'm not holding my breath.

I voted for nader in 2000 before he got too stupid and he was already headed that way. Couldn't stand shrub or gore.

That's the way fake Americans operate. The freedoms are what they don't like.

Mac used to be a voice of reason but now he supports perverts and pedophiles. I've lost a tremendous amount of respect for ol Mac. So much for discernment.
My goodness. Ugly, ugly stuff, and I've learned more about you.

Reported.

I've been alive for 88 years. These two are beyond the worst two candidates we've ever had. Time for a total reset. No more Uber wealthy candidates.

Crooked Hillary, John Kerry, Al Gore, Slick Willy, Jimmy Cater and that worthless Obama piece of shit are the worst candidates in my life times.

Runner ups would be those two RINOs McCain and Romney.

Now that his corruption has been exposed big time if you did vote early for the grifter aren't you ashamed that you voted for somebody that corrupt? He sold out his country.

Lol @ thinking Dems have any shame.
Between the policies they support and the people they support, it’s rather pathetic.

You are confused Moon Bat.

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats get your information from fake news like CNN and MSNBC and other idiot Left Wing new sources so you haven't heard the story of the exposed emails that clearly indicated he was selling out his country and the collaboration by Hunter's business partner.

Your boy got caught and all your filthy ass denial won't change that.

You Moon Bats are denying Biden corruption just like you assholes denied Crooked Hillary's corruption four years ago. Shame on you! Is a bigger welfare check so important to you that you will vote for some corrupt asshole like Biden that sold out his country so you can get other people to pay your bills? Where are your morals?

Where is your apology Moon Bat?

Sorry dude. I don't apologize to mentally deranged cultists like you. It would only serve to legitimize your delusional proclamations.

Let me know when someone is convicted or indicted.

If that's your criteria, then you agree Donald Trump is 100% innocent of any wrongdoing, yes?

New Topics

Forum List

Back