Are you mostly happy?

Are you happy or miserable in general life?

• Extremely happy

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Very happy

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Mostly happy

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 50/50

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Mostly miserable

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very miserable

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Extremely miserable

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Very Happy... only difference between this and extremely is to have everything I have but it is all free and I don't have to work anymore. So not possible. :D

What can I say. Bonzi has been an enormous blessing in my life. Enormous.
We have a 1 1/2 year old granddaughter and another one on the way due in November.
Our only debt is the mortgage, and we have a lot of equity. Our retirement is financially secure.
I could go on.
Life for me is overall - pretty good. I am fortunate

I am happiest when I am at my best self in terms of God. Praying the rosary first thing out of bed, saying my prayers, planning the day, and feeling like I could tear a house down, and knowing I will do everything on my list and more. I am not as happy when I don't do as I am supposed to, get a fit of laziness and watch TV or get on here instead of exercising and working. Miss my prayers. Sometimes this laziness can follow a bad night's sleep, which often results from a lack of exercise.

I always try to observe what is a trigger for going bad. Usually it's laziness. And sometimes laziness follows giddiness. Like I was really happy about the abortion ruling last Friday, so I didn't keep my nose to the grindstone for a few days. I sometimes can't stand prosperity.

The key to life is keeping your head and keeping your nose to the grindstone during good times, when you don' t have to. Sounds easy, but it's hard.

Last edited:
No one fits into society. Take a real good look at some of your groups. Most of these people don't like each other or themselves.
Most people fit into Society to a degree. I fit to a lesser degree then most people.

Forum List

Back