Are you looking forward to paying for healthcare of millions of Syrian refugees

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
and millions more Mexican border jumpers? Because if you vote for Hillary this is what you are voting for. From my perspective I actually envy you, because I can not afford to do this. Can you tell us what your income is that allows you to be able to afford healthcare for illegal aliens?

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Liberals don't think that way.

You'll pay. You'll pay until there really is a revolution.

Absolutely not. I'm also not looking forward to supporting these assholes for years.

Fifty three percent of Americans and thirty one States don't want them here yet douchebag in the WH doesn't care what America wants.

Hillary has also said she will be bringing more of them here for we the taxpayer to support.

One has to wonder who'd best interest these two assholes have in mind. It sure isn't we the taxpayer.

Absolutely not. I'm also not looking forward to supporting these assholes for years.

Fifty three percent of Americans and thirty one States don't want them here yet douchebag in the WH doesn't care what America wants.

Hillary has also said she will be bringing more of them here for we the taxpayer to support.

One has to wonder who'd best interest these two assholes have in mind. It sure isn't we the taxpayer.
A LOT of this will end if you stop Hillary. It's up to us

• Banned

I am going to give it my best shot in stopping Hillary by voting for Trump. Others will be doing the same.

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk

7e00df9f7175fdc569ee7452381036e8.jpg

I can't believe that anyone would want a woman who is careless, stupid and incompetent in the WH. She's already proven she's not competent to be POTUS by her actions alone.

Seems some folks don't have one iota of common sense.

• Banned

I can't believe that anyone would want a woman who is careless, stupid and incompetent in the WH. She's already proven she's not competent to be POTUS by her actions alone.

Seems some folks don't have one iota of common sense.
Martin Luther Kings niece Alveda is voting for Trump, will CNN report that? Or that the leader of the black panthers is also voting for Trump.... CNN will never cover the truth, just the lies

Forum List

Back