Are You Learning Yet?

NO--again, slowly, I was saying remedial education as in let's revisit 7th grade. Or even 5th. And teach you a little logic, even. And about the societal responsibilities that come along with our Rights.
No one has said they want ALL your guns. SOME people want your military style guns. A LOT of people want to keep any guns out of the hands of the violent and the insane. The gun homicide rates in every other civilized country that exercises control over who owns guns is the proof.

Any attempt to suggest that banning military firearms will mirror the effects of a total ban in other civilized countries, only goes further towards defining your actual desire to achieve the latter.

Stop lying about what you want.
At this point, I'll take what I can get. Limiting guns or banning certain guns ALONE will not solve the problem. I ain't that dumb. It's going to take a combination of things, a great deal of work and some time.

Amazing how the only one of those "many things" you're at all interested in discussing specifically involves stripping rights from other people.

28577318_844853395710661_1644807739414469368_n.jpg
Man that's a real weiner, someone must have stayed up all night to think of that cutter....

Yeah....GLAAD is certainly for you.
Don't forget the free douche with membership....

I'm positive GLAAD will happily provide you with one upon payment of dues, Runt.
So they are claiming that that is a chick in the meme? Could be debatable....Look at the hands...

Sweetheart, if you're looking at the hands to tell if someone's female, you REALLY need to repeat high-school health class.

As long as they keep killing kids the NRA should be fine...

Think about you have just said, after a national tragedy involving gun violence you a celebrating the the organisation which helped and continues to stand in the way of responsible gun laws..

Horse shit. Just complete, utter horse shit.

As long as they keep killing kids the NRA should be fine...

Think about you have just said, after a national tragedy involving gun violence you a celebrating the the organisation which helped and continues to stand in the way of responsible gun laws..

As compared to standing on the dead bodies of children screaming for bans, laws, etc?

Yeah OK

You can tell who's REALLY using dead children to advance their agenda by who stampedes first to the microphones to scream and make demands.

Stupid ass dolts who think giving people more guns will decrease gun violence. For every dollar you retards contribute to the NRA, I hope someone is contributing to Sandy Hook Promise or something similar. Maybe even some organization that can send NRA members to remedial education programs.

View attachment 180469

To learn what? That guns are responsible for crimes, rather than people? MOST people try to outgrow that sort of ludicrous childishness.

Stupid ass dolts who think giving people more guns will decrease gun violence. For every dollar you retards contribute to the NRA, I hope someone is contributing to Sandy Hook Promise or something similar. Maybe even some organization that can send NRA members to remedial education programs.

View attachment 180469
And there you go. We have guns so we aren’t forced into your education camps, the favorite confirmation of thought device of all dictatorships. And if that doesn’t work unarmed people are more easily loaded into rail cars for the final solution. Thank you 2nd amendment and thank you old lady for showing why we have it.

What 'education camps' are you talking about? And specifically when did having a gun prevent you from being forced into one. I look forward to a very nonsensical and convoluted response peppered with wingnut romantic fantasies most likely stolen out of the Turner Diaries.

Try following the fucking thread, moron.

"Stupid ass dolts who think giving people more guns will decrease gun violence. For every dollar you retards contribute to the NRA, I hope someone is contributing to Sandy Hook Promise or something similar. Maybe even some organization that can send NRA members to remedial education programs."

View attachment 180469
And there you go. We have guns so we aren’t forced into your education camps, the favorite confirmation of thought device of all dictatorships. And if that doesn’t work unarmed people are more easily loaded into rail cars for the final solution. Thank you 2nd amendment and thank you old lady for showing why we have it.
You're just priceless. And somehow I'm supposed to waste time couching an argument to that?

Why not? You waste time on the bullshit you usually post.

Total fruitcakes, the bunch of ya. I'll be giggling over this all evening, though. Thanks cause otherwise it's been a pretty crummy day, starting with an NRA patriot holding forth at the local diner before I'd even finished my first cup of coffee.
View attachment 180539

I hear mental patients frequently sit around, giggling to themselves for no reason.

Perhaps you should ask the head shrink for something to control that.

View attachment 180469

What 'education camps' are you talking about? And specifically when did having a gun prevent you from being forced into one. I look forward to a very nonsensical and convoluted response peppered with wingnut romantic fantasies most likely stolen out of the Turner Diaries.

"Stupid ass dolts who think giving people more guns will decrease gun violence. For every dollar you retards contribute to the NRA, I hope someone is contributing to Sandy Hook Promise or something similar. Maybe even some organization that can send NRA members to remedial education programs."

Obviously you're the one who needs to 'follow the fucking thread, moron'.

View attachment 180469

Because you're confused about when something was said, and I can actually quote it? No, it still remains obvious that YOU need to follow the fucking thread.

View attachment 180469

Because you're confused about when something was said, and I can actually quote it? No, it still remains obvious that YOU need to follow the fucking thread.

Oy, this has already been debated and OL has already clarified for you tards what she meant. Move along.

Oy, this has already been debated and OL has already clarified for you tards what she meant. Move along.

Learn the difference between "debated" and "bullshitted". She didn't clarify jack shit that changed what she said OR made it okay. Do the world a favor and hold your breath waiting for anyone to "move along" because YOU declare something settled, pissant.

Learn the difference between "debated" and "bullshitted". She didn't clarify jack shit that changed what she said OR made it okay. Do the world a favor and hold your breath waiting for anyone to "move along" because YOU declare something settled, pissant.

She did clarify, we had a good laugh about it. But more importantly, you're the only one who seems upset about it. good.

Liberals are incapable of learning from their mistakes because they're so far up their own assholes, they believe they're too noble and perfect to learn from mistakes, so they double down on those mistakes. That goes for every subject, not just guns.

Conservatives relish gun massacres. They immediately rush to make it easier for criminals to get guns. And the NRA leads their charge.
Nothing like the liberal policy that let Cruz buy the gun. Just think if it wasn't for that policy those kids would be a live today.

Conservatives relish gun massacres. They immediately rush to make it easier for criminals to get guns. And the NRA leads their charge.
Nothing like the liberal policy that let Cruz buy the gun. Just think if it wasn't for that policy those kids would be a live today.
Yeah nvm all the other assault rifle massacres!

Retard

Forum List

Back