Are you insne?

The more you worry about your mental health the worse you are. People literally crawl across the desert to get to the greatest Country in the world while you worry about your neurosis. Grow up.
NO!

I am not suffering -- I do not need anyone's pity.

Proud to be an Aspie!

You've got a gay quack doctor hanging a rainbow flag and calling it autism spectrum. Yeah. Psychotics versus neurotics. Have you visited a palm reader lately or is that the Tarot cards they're reading you? Or some bitch offering professional fee-based friendships services on a date of appointment basis? Or is a horoscope with an antipsychotic prescription or some mod stabilizer has you "down?" Like a dude needs so much help getting up at a private psychiatric session.
No. I have an official diagnosis of high functioning Autism.

My IQ is normal, but my EQ is very low.

No. I have an official diagnosis of high functioning Autism.

My IQ is normal, but my EQ is very low.
In other words, how high on drugs can you be and still function? Are they doing a dual diagnosis mental health + drug dependency?

And there's some enterprising young female therapist going to tell you how women have superior Emotional Quotients to men — like any any woman bitching about her ex-boyfriends — throw in some spice, weed, heroin, the stuff drug ladies get so emotional on. And that's Sigmund Freud for you, serious organized crime in Europe, forerunner of Al Capone in America.

People who mind their own business and do their own work, to call them "autistic" for that, don't you or shouldn't you earn a normal income with a normal intelligence, and have your own money to spend, interact with other people as little or much or on whatever terms you want?

Or if people are "antisocial" or "sociopaths" or "psychopaths" or any of that other psychobabble they come up with.
Fortunately I have never ignored my disability.

I never took upon myself debts and duties which I could not handle.

I am not as capable in Social Interaction as normal people.

Fortunately I have never ignored my disability.
Do realize there are a lot of people with whom you do not want to socialize.
I never took upon myself debts and duties which I could not handle.
So you're financially conservative — with an excellent FICO score etc.
I am not as capable in Social Interaction as normal people.
Neither am I, to be honest. Process servers and late night debt collection activities do that to a person.

Forum List

Back