Are you christian?

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
This is what Christians do---they learn every teaching from Jesus and then apply every teaching from Jesus--who taught this---Man does not live by bread alone, but by every utterance from God---- so then one learns every utterance from God and applys them---if one has not done this---they are not a real Christian.
And the #1 reason most cannot be bothered to do just that is because some teacher of darkness assured them--you are saved or born again, even though he hasn't a clue to whos name is written in Gods book of life. From these teachers---RUN.

This is what Christians do---they learn every teaching from Jesus and then apply every teaching from Jesus--who taught this---Man does not live by bread alone, but by every utterance from God---- so then one learns every utterance from God and applys them---if one has not done this---they are not a real Christian.
And the #1 reason most cannot be bothered to do just that is because some teacher of darkness assured them--you are saved or born again, even though he hasn't a clue to whos name is written in Gods book of life. From these teachers---RUN.

Are you claiming that you have seen and know the names written in the Lamb's Book of Life?

Please make sense so that I may respond.

1) Christians themselves don't consider JWs as Christians.
2) to Human Being it's Michael the messenger of life(the blessing) who holds the Book of Life-Dan 12:1-4
Jesus is the messenger of death (the curse) and the lamb represented the idol god of Egypt as a sin not attonement for sin but the sin itself needing removal.
Mixing the symbols and roles and giving them to Jesus is thieving
impostering hence Lucifer morning star is a thief of the Night (Evening Star).

You have no idea what you are talking about, it says all over the bible that Works will get you no where..

It also says in the bible that you will be surprise who will or will not get into heaven, its not up to you to police them.

Ephesians 2:8-10 ESV / 26 helpful votes
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

2) to Human Being it's Michael the messenger of life(the blessing) who holds the Book of Life-Dan 12:1-4
Jesus is the messenger of death (the curse) and the lamb represented the idol god of Egypt as a sin not attonement for sin but the sin itself needing removal.

You need a serious shower to wash off all that creepiness..

I'm really excited to talk more about Evolution etc. in my other thread. Will try to talk more about that tomorrow.
Starting to get into my talking Christianity mode.

So HOW much LSD did you take in the 60's? :eek:

I'm also a Christian, but you are foreign to me. Jesus is Love, certainly not a curse!

Thanks for not taking the low road like the others in showing that love:
Example:5:18PM 2/4/2016
Eaglewings quote:

5:50 2/4/2016 Unsored2008 quoted:
So HOW much LSD did you take in the 60's?
- - -
SOURCE FOR CHOOSING JESUS BEING THE CURSE:
Michael is the messenger of Life and Jesus is the messenger of death.
Blessed are those who chose life and cursed are those who chose death.
Deuteronomy\Devarim: 30:19 I call heaven
and earth to witness against you this
day,That I have set before you life and
death, the blessing and the curse;Therefore
choose life, that you may live, you and your
children.
Yet The Church teaches the curse when
they say:"solution for mankind's dilemma
lies in suffering, and through the portals of
death" "Suffering Is Also God's
Gift” - Pope John Paul II Angelus, October
13, 1996, Gemelli Hospital.
So why would you chose the Curse?

Sources:
Jesus as the angel of death (power of the
devil according to book of Rev) and gate keeper to death:
Example of what they taught:
Death worship:
Colossians 2:12] and you were
buried with him in baptism Romans 6:4 We
were buried therefore with him by baptism
into death in John 18:33-37 :his kingdom is
not of the earth..
The mystery is you've been worshiping death and the gate keeper of death.
John 10 :9 {Jesus speaking} I am the
gate; whoever enters through me will be
saved. But his kingdom was not of this earth
it was in death so he claims to be the gate
keeper of Hades. Thus the whole world is
deceived.
Rev 9:1 the fallen star was given
the key to the shaft of the Abyss. remember
Jesus is the one admitting to having this
Key to the abyss in Revelation 1:18 He’s
also always saying salvation is in death and
we see his proud proclaimation of being the
gate keeper of death: -Apocryphon of
James- "become seekers for death, like the
dead who seek for life; for that which they
seek is revealed to them. And what is there
to trouble them? As for you, when you
examine death it will teach you election.
Verily I say unto you, none of those who fear
death will be saved; for the kingdom of
death belongs to those who put themselves
to death!"

You have no idea what you are talking about, it says all over the bible that Works will get you no where..

It also says in the bible that you will be surprise who will or will not get into heaven, its not up to you to police them.

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
Easy out for those so-called christians who don't bother to do good works.

Simple question:
What is your favorite Geographical State in the U.S.?

It doesn't mean that at all...Some people think that being nice and working hard at the church will get you into heaven.. ( works)
Some people are jerks and mean but they think if they give tons of money to the church they will get into heaven..
Fake prayers ect.

It doesn't mean that you don't work hard helping others ect...

I'm also a Christian, but you are foreign to me. Jesus is Love, certainly not a curse!

Eaglewings quote:

- - -
children.

Sources:
Death worship:
not of the earth..
deceived.
to death!"

Don't take it personally, it is the tone of this website and we have fun with each other even in the religion section.. I know of a really good christian site that doesn't goof around if you want it , message me.

Does being a Christian mean recognizing Jesus as Jehovah?
Does the Bible contradict itself? Or is the Jehovah Witness religion just wrong?

Savior
psalms
21 They forgat God their savior, which had done great things in Egypt;
Isaiah
3 For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

11 I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no savior.
15 Verily thou art a God that hides thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.
2Sam 22.3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high-tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
Hosea
4 Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no God but me: for there is no saviour beside me.
New Testament equivalent.
21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Luke 1:
47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.
11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
John 4.42 And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.
10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Acts 13:23 Of this man’s seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:
I Tim 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope;
Titus 1:4 To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour.
Titus 3:6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;
1Jn 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.
Repurchaser:
Is 4314 ¶Thus saith the Lord, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; For your sake I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their nobles, and the Chaldeans, whose cry is in the ships.
15 I am the Lord, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.
Is 54;5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.
Is 59;20 ¶And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the Lord.
Is. 41:13 For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
14 Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the Lord, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.
Ps 49:15 But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave: for he shall receive me. Selah.
4 As for our redeemer, the Lord of hosts is his name, the Holy One of Israel.
26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
15 But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave: for he shall receive me. Selah.
Acts 20:28 ¶Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
1Peter 1:18 For as much as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
Gal. 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: or it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
Gal 4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
Col
14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
Judgement:
Ichron 16:33 Then shall the trees of the wood sing out at the presence of the Lord, because he cometh to judge the earth.
Ps 96;13 Before the Lord: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.
Psalm 9;7 But the Lord shall endure for ever: he hath prepared his throne for judgment.
Matt16:27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
John 5;22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
2Cor. 5;10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
Acts 10;36 The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all

37 That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached;
38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.
39 And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree:
40 Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly;
41 Not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with him after he rose from the dead.
42 And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and
Rom 14:10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
Jude
14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
2Timothy
1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
Holy One of Israel
Is 43:15 I am the Lord, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.
Mk 1:24 Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God.
Lk 4:34 Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee,thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art; the Holy One of God.
Prepare the Way
Is 40:2 Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the Lord’s hand double for all her sins.
3 ¶The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
Mk 1:3 The voiceof one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
Lk 1:76 And thou, child, shalt be called the prophet of the Highest: for thou shalt go before the face of the Lord to prepare his ways;
77 To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the
Creation:
Gen 1:26 ¶And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
I AM
Ex 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
Jn8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you,Before Abraham was, I am.
59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.
Book of Revelations Did Jehovah die????
Rev 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
The NWTHS really slaughtered this passage
11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
18I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
Rev 2:8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

Last edited:

Eaglewings quote:

- - -
children.

Sources:
Death worship:
not of the earth..
deceived.
to death!"
What religion are you?

Agree,
It also shows they don't know their own scripture.
Gal 3:12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

1Corinthians 13:13 (KJV) And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity.

is by works and by faith if they read their own James 2:26, James 2:18-26,and James 2:17 and Romans 10:10.

Why would they use Isaiah to fallaciously fulfill their imposter then conveniently leave out
deeds in (Isaiah 58:10)?

Forum List

Back