Are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago?

Are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago? Is the country better off than it was 4 years ago?

What the hell is going on?

Dam strait I am. What's going on is that the libs are still pissed about the Rise of the Deplorables in 2016 and the victory of Donald J. Trump.

Trump is the Modern Day Version of Wat Tyler who rebelled against the Deep State in England back in 1381. Only difference is that the libs called us "Peasants" back then, and today its "Deplorables".

No difference in the treatment however.
Trump is a modern day President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

Actually, you're right. The fictional future President Camacho, like President Trump, actually had a successful life before acceding to the Presidency and had the welfare of his people in mind. He sought and took decisive actions to make life better for the people by finding the smartest guy around to help him out. Very similar to Trump.

The real question should be is "Will the country be better off with Sleepy Joe?".

So you think that America taking 2nd fiddle position to the Red Chinese tyrants is somehow "good"? Do you wish to expand on that?

Are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago? Is the country better off than it was 4 years ago?

I am FAR better off now than I was four years ago. It’s not even close
The Trump supporters were the deplorables of our society, void of ethics and morals, four years ago. They were like rats hiding in their holes. Trump is the pied piper leading the unethical and immoral out of their rat holes for the first time in decades.
Of course the Trump supporters are better off. But once their messiah, Trump, is no longer President the immoral and unethical will be chased back into their rat holes.

When libs shut down the country with a wimp virus with a .004 death rate and then start backing antifa and all of these other rioters and savages, we're all worse off.
The Trump supporters were the deplorables of our society, void of ethics and morals, four years ago. They were like rats hiding in their holes. Trump is the pied piper leading the unethical and immoral out of their rat holes for the first time in decades.
Of course the Trump supporters are better off. But once their messiah, Trump, is no longer President the immoral and unethical will be chased back into their rat holes.

The real question should be is "Will the country be better off with Sleepy Joe?".

So you think that America taking 2nd fiddle position to the Red Chinese tyrants is somehow "good"? Do you wish to expand on that?
Well right now with Drumpf at the helm we are 4th fiddle. We can only get better with Biden. At least we know he (Biden) wont believe China is telling the truth about the next virus that happens over there.

Leftists have been working overtime to make sure we are NOT better off, THEN HAVE THE FUCKING NERVE TO ASK THAT QUESTION?

There can be no doubt that we will all be much better off when commie start getting smoked.

KACFM!!!

Leftists have been working overtime to make sure we are NOT better off, THEN HAVE THE FUCKING NERVE TO ASK THAT QUESTION?

There can be no doubt that we will all be much better off when commie start getting smoked.

KACFM!!!

Whats KACFM?

i don’t know anyone who wasn’t doing better before this Chinese virus BS started. Do you?

Ignoring the pandemic Trump had been running huge deficits of debt fueled growth that lagged 3% every year for which he derided Obama. He didn’t address infrastructure, healthcare or immigration. Pretty much an all around “D” which I understand he was used to in Fordham and as a short term transfer student at Penn. ;)

KACFM!!!

Whats KACFM?
Johnny Ramone

No but most people could have said the same thing 4 years ago. And 4 years before that.......

Im absolutely better. Just paid off a rental house, getting ready to build another, My 3 houses have gone up close to $200,000 in value in that time. I sold a commercial building and Im paying around 20%taxes instead of 35. If we can keep Trump 4 more years I will be able to retire fairly well to do at 64
Congrats. You are the only person in real estate that is doing well.

LOL. We deplorable were never in holes to begin with. We were just a little quieter in public. We will not be silenced at this point. It’s just a question of whether we’re talking or shooting.

My economic increases will not be lost, even if Trump loses. They’re contractually obligated at this point, and as an “essential employee”, I’ve been getting paid all through Covid-19 while getting to work from home (saving me a ton of cash) and collecting the first and whatever future stimulus payments the Leftidts get passed.

When libs shut down the country with a wimp virus with a .004 death rate and then start backing antifa and all of these other rioters and savages, we're all worse off.

O and hillary supporters were the despicables, not worthy to even occupy the bottom of an outhouse.

You’re doing something very wrong if you’re depending on whoever is president for your well being.

Well right now with Drumpf at the helm we are 4th fiddle. We can only get better with Biden. At least we know he (Biden) wont believe China is telling the truth about the next virus that happens over there.

Groping Joe apologists never cease to amaze me.

Groping Joe apologists never cease to amaze me.
Drumpftards now classify as the most pathetic sycophants in history. Nothing but pussy grabbers and rapists.

Oops! My bet is that US food stores see their 600% to 800% increase in sales isn't enough.......

Forum List

Back