Are you attracted to intelligent women?

You know, to me intelligence and the ability to think critically is much more important to me than how hot she looks.

Uh-oh. Now we know something else about you.

That was a decision I made during my senior year of high school and I haven't regretted it since. It came about because of a girl named Karen who was hot as hell and had curves for days. She also had the intelligence of a third grader who had yet to master reading "See Spot Run". Was really hard to have an interesting conversation with her, as I had to stop and explain things about every other sentence. So, I broke up with her, even though my friends told me I was crazy.

Then, I met a girl named Amber, who was pretty plain looking, but she was smart as a whip, and in some cases, knew more about certain things than I did, and she taught me what she knew. It was then that I decided that intelligence and experience were more important to me than looks, and, because of that, I have managed to have some really excellent relationships.

And for you guys that say you prefer the pretty bimbos over the smart plain women, a quick question.......................

Ever tried to go camping or fishing (both hobbies I enjoy) with a model type chick? They are scared of the dirt, don't want to do anything in case it breaks their nails, and none of them know how to clean a fish and cook it over an open fire.

Smart, plain girls on the other hand, aren't afraid to get dirty, and most of them know how to clean a fish and cook it.

Beauty is okay for some things, but I prefer a smart woman who knows how to feed someone.

And for you guys that say you prefer the pretty bimbos over the smart plain women, a quick question.......................

Ever tried to go camping or fishing (both hobbies I enjoy) with a model type chick? They are scared of the dirt, don't want to do anything in case it breaks their nails, and none of them know how to clean a fish and cook it over an open fire.

Smart, plain girls on the other hand, aren't afraid to get dirty, and most of them know how to clean a fish and cook it.

Beauty is okay for some things, but I prefer a smart woman who knows how to feed someone.

I'm not making you a sandwich.

"Beauty is okay for some things, but I prefer a smart woman who knows how to feed someone."

there is no one more beautiful than the woman you love!

Forum List

Back