Are You An Old School Gentleman?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
When you are invited to a dinner/party, do you thank the host the next day with a note/text/email?

When walking with a female, do you make sure you are walking on the street side of the sidewalk and she is on the inside?

Do you open the car door for your wife/girlfriend?

Do you know how to knot a tie?

Do you teach your son(s) these things?

1. no
2. yes
3. yes. I open doors to buildings and such too. Or any woman. Even men.
4. clip on. this is the 21st fucking century
5. yes

When you are invited to a dinner/party, do you thank the host the next day with a note/text/email?

When walking with a female, do you make sure you are walking on the street side of the sidewalk and she is on the inside?

Yes x5

No, I bring a gift, food item or wine and thank them as I leave

Never thought it was necessary. I prefer to just hold her hand

Yes, Doors to buildings I hold open for everyone

Yes

I taught them to tie a tie, the rest by example

Last edited:
Yes to all..Teaching children to be young ladies and gentleman should not be just taught at home, but also in our places of worship and schools.

I do all those things and I teach all the young men in my family that a gentleman always steps out of the shower to urinate. Another thing I teach them is that never, never, never, under any circumstance, go to a young lady's, apartment after a date, drink up all her beer and piss in the kitchen sink. That's a no no.

I do all those things and I teach all the young men in my family that a gentleman always steps out of the shower to urinate. Another thing I teach them is that never, never, never, under any circumstance, go to a young lady's, apartment after a date, drink up all her beer and piss in the kitchen sink. That's a no no.

Wait...never?

Always. I usually bring flowers as well.

Yes.

No, my husband can open the car door himself, but I always open doors for him or for other people. I'm not usually in a hurry.

Yes, I am not a savage.

I don't have children, but my cat plays fetch. lol

I always open doors for people, but they sometimes get angry and start asking what I'm doing at their house in the middle of the night. And don't get me started about car doors and the highway...

Forum List

Back