Are you a sp3llin and grammar Nazi? This will give you a stroke

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

This Virginia teachers' union sent out a letter because they are afraid to return to work, but they got mocked mercilessly because the letter was chock full of grammatical errors​

See the letter at

This Virginia teachers' union sent out a letter because they are afraid to return to work, but they got mocked mercilessly because the letter was chock full of grammatical errors​

See the letter at

Interpretation and application of modern English grammar is highly fluid and can be applied formally, according to whatever current style changes or artistically and according to literally tens of thousands of means in between depending upon the needs of any given piece of written communication. That being said, the recent modern professionally acceptable grammar of so-called expert communicators is appalling. Myself, I blame spell checker and other popular writing software, including the infernal word editing program used by this website.

That really IS funny, especially as I side-stepped much of my own government-run "public education" and at a time that was about 1,000X better than today to begin with, but it is still rather hard to laugh because these people are educating our kids-- -- -- and making us pay for it.

Forum List

Back