Are you a slave to God or is God your slave the way he should be?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

God, behold the only thing greater than yourself, ---- should be the caption and words in this clip.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXQDa7GzPYw]Behold The Only Thing Greater Than Yourself - YouTube[/ame]

Without mankind to recognize the idea of a God, God would not exist. This is an obvious truth.

Only you can make you voluntarily do anything. This also is an obvious truth.

That all important capability shows that men and women and their wills are greater than God and his will. This is what Jesus taught. Paraphrase, the Sabbath was created for man, not man for the Sabbath. Man is to rule religion and not religion rule man.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded]Alan Watts - On The Book of Eli - YouTube[/ame]

Only man’s will is being expressed here on earth and man need not kowtow to the man-made idols and religions we have invented.

That is the message Jesus tried to convey and that Rome corrupted because sheep are easier to control than goats.
The Sabbath was made for man. Not man for the Sabbath. We can do as we choose.

Which God do you idolize instead of stepping up yourself to recognizing that you are greater than God?

Or do you recognize that you are greater than any God?

Regards
DL

God, behold the only thing greater than yourself, ---- should be the caption and words in this clip.

Behold The Only Thing Greater Than Yourself - YouTube

Without mankind to recognize the idea of a God, God would not exist. This is an obvious truth.

Only you can make you voluntarily do anything. This also is an obvious truth.

That all important capability shows that men and women and their wills are greater than God and his will. This is what Jesus taught. Paraphrase, the Sabbath was created for man, not man for the Sabbath. Man is to rule religion and not religion rule man.

Alan Watts - On The Book of Eli - YouTube

Only man’s will is being expressed here on earth and man need not kowtow to the man-made idols and religions we have invented.

That is the message Jesus tried to convey and that Rome corrupted because sheep are easier to control than goats.
The Sabbath was made for man. Not man for the Sabbath. We can do as we choose.

Which God do you idolize instead of stepping up yourself to recognizing that you are greater than God?

Or do you recognize that you are greater than any God?

Regards
DL

Put it this way. I obey ALL of God's commandments that His people cannot obey.

God would exist even if we didn't. We came from Him. Not Him from us.

And the Lord of the Bible doesn't ask us to be his slaves. Nor does He offer us himself as a slave. He comes to us as a Friend and a Father. He offers freedom to the captive, liberty to those who are bound and oppressed.

And the Lord of the Bible doesn't ask us to be his slaves. Nor does He offer us himself as a slave. He comes to us as a Friend and a Father. He offers freedom to the captive, liberty to those who are bound and oppressed.

All the while Paul says we are either slaves to sin or slaves to God.

A friend does not threaten you with hell.

Your friend and idol has corrupted your morals. And your Father is a son murderer.

Regards
DL

Out of Christ's own mouth:
JOHN 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again.

Say it with me, I lay it down of my self. I lay it down of myself. I lay it down of myself. Isn't that also the message Christ conveyed? Why pretend to believe Paul, when you ignore Christ's own explanation of His work on the cross? Shock value?

To answer your question:

Psalm 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever you had formed the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God.

And again:

Hebrews 1:10 And, “You, Lord, laid the foundation of the earth in the beginning, and the heavens are the work of your hands..

It appears God came first..........

In the movie THE ISLAND, a clone asks who is God. The response was, "Have you ever wished for something? Well, God is the dude that ignores you when you do."

Out of Christ's own mouth:
JOHN 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again.

Say it with me, I lay it down of my self. I lay it down of myself. I lay it down of myself. Isn't that also the message Christ conveyed? Why pretend to believe Paul, when you ignore Christ's own explanation of His work on the cross? Shock value?

To answer your question:

Psalm 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever you had formed the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God.

And again:

Hebrews 1:10 And, “You, Lord, laid the foundation of the earth in the beginning, and the heavens are the work of your hands..

It appears God came first..........

Sure. Rome's version , ---and literalist fools have just sucked it up. :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJgvws0ZYUE]Caesar's Messiah Promo - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

[

Put it this way. I obey ALL of God's commandments that His people cannot obey.

Yet your God keeps creating us ill while demanding we be well.

He is as insane as you are.:cuckoo:

Regards
DL

Deuteronomy 28
15: “But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your gournd, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: “the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on accound of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land wich you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until your perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.

For one thing, the Bible cannot speak. The Bible can't ask us any questions. The prophets who wrote the prophecies and the saints who wrote to learn about who we are in the mind of our Creator and to be used to read the prophecies for our Creator to interpret, knew that their writings could not speak. They are only testaments that God had them write to learn His invisible language that no man can see.

Anyone who can't obey the commandments of God will not understand our writings. While they read them, their flesh will interpret them incorrectly to deceive them of the Truth. The flesh of man is the deceiver that has to perish during this age because it cannot obey the commandments of God.

Galations 5:
19: Now the works of the flesh are plain: fornication, impurity, licentiousness,
20: idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, party spirit,
21: envy, drunkenness, carousing, and the like. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

The flesh of us saints become obedient to our Creator and cannot be used to deceive us anymore.

1 John 2:
3: And by this we may be sure that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

1 John 5:
2: By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
3: For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.
18: We know that any one born of God does not sin, but He who was born of God keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.

Christians CANNOT obey God's commandments because they do NOT know Him. This is why they admit to being sinners. They can't obey His commandments. They keep on sinning and all sinners are liars.

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 John 3:
4: Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

What kind of excuses ( lies ) are you going to use to not believe these scriptures?

It's a logical fallacy. Therefore invalid reasoning, thus can never so much as serve truth, let alone represent such.

God is the Creator of the Universe. Humanity is a function of the universe.

Cause, meet effect.

This is all very simple stuff kids. Yet you seem incapable of grasping it.

god would exist even if we didn't. We came from him. Not him from us.

And the lord of the bible doesn't ask us to be his slaves. Nor does he offer us himself as a slave. He comes to us as a friend and a father. He offers freedom to the captive, liberty to those who are bound and oppressed.

for one thing, the bible cannot speak. The bible can't ask us any questions. The prophets who wrote the prophecies and the saints who wrote to learn about who we are in the mind of our creator and to be used to read the prophecies for our creator to interpret, knew that their writings could not speak. They are only testaments that god had them write to learn his invisible language that no man can see.

Anyone who can't obey the commandments of god will not understand our writings. While they read them, their flesh will interpret them incorrectly to deceive them of the truth. The flesh of man is the deceiver that has to perish during this age because it cannot obey the commandments of god.

Galations 5:
19: Now the works of the flesh are plain: Fornication, impurity, licentiousness,
20: Idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, party spirit,
21: Envy, drunkenness, carousing, and the like. I warn you, as i warned you before, that those who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of god.

The flesh of us saints become obedient to our creator and cannot be used to deceive us anymore.

1 john 2:

1 john 5:
2: By this we know that we love the children of god, when we love god and obey his commandments.
3: For this is the love of god, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.
18: we know that any one born of god does not sin, but he who was born of god keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.

Christians cannot obey god's commandments because they do not know him. This is why they admit to being sinners. They can't obey his commandments. They keep on sinning and all sinners are liars.

1 john 2:
4: he who says "i know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 john 3:
4: every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.

8: he who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the son of god appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

What kind of excuses ( lies ) are you going to use to not believe these scriptures?

nailed it!

In the movie THE ISLAND, a clone asks who is God. The response was, "Have you ever wished for something? Well, God is the dude that ignores you when you do."

Says the person who works incessantly to reject that who he instinctively knows. All as a means to do that can never fulfill him.

It's all quite foolish.

But hey, such is the nature of evil. It is, what it does.

god would exist even if we didn't. We came from him. Not him from us.

And the lord of the bible doesn't ask us to be his slaves. Nor does he offer us himself as a slave. He comes to us as a friend and a father. He offers freedom to the captive, liberty to those who are bound and oppressed.

for one thing, the bible cannot speak. The bible can't ask us any questions. The prophets who wrote the prophecies and the saints who wrote to learn about who we are in the mind of our creator and to be used to read the prophecies for our creator to interpret, knew that their writings could not speak. They are only testaments that god had them write to learn his invisible language that no man can see.

Anyone who can't obey the commandments of god will not understand our writings. While they read them, their flesh will interpret them incorrectly to deceive them of the truth. The flesh of man is the deceiver that has to perish during this age because it cannot obey the commandments of god.

Galations 5:
19: Now the works of the flesh are plain: Fornication, impurity, licentiousness,
20: Idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, party spirit,
21: Envy, drunkenness, carousing, and the like. I warn you, as i warned you before, that those who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of god.

The flesh of us saints become obedient to our creator and cannot be used to deceive us anymore.

1 john 2:

1 john 5:
2: By this we know that we love the children of god, when we love god and obey his commandments.
3: For this is the love of god, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.
18: we know that any one born of god does not sin, but he who was born of god keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.

Christians cannot obey god's commandments because they do not know him. This is why they admit to being sinners. They can't obey his commandments. They keep on sinning and all sinners are liars.

1 john 2:
4: he who says "i know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 john 3:

8: he who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the son of god appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

nailed it!

Unbelieving Christians hate the Truth.

Galations 5:

1 john 2:

1 john 5:

1 john 2:

1 john 3:

nailed it!

Unbelieving Christians hate the Truth.

Well, one can't be unbelieving and BE a Christian. One can claim such, but it ain't gonna wash on that great gettin' up mornin'.

Not sure you where ya were goin' with that, as it's fairly confusin'.

Last edited:
If we're 'feeling' that we're without sin, we've got serious problems. Because..., well, I think Romans says it best: "For all have fallen short of the glory of God."

No one gets through the day without sin Friend. We wake up on the hope that we will, but we all go to bed, asking for forgiveness and one more chance.

If we're 'feeling' that we're without sin, we've got serious problems. Because..., well, I think Romans says it best: "For all have fallen short of the glory of God."

No one gets through the day without sin Friend. We wake up on the hope that we will, but we all go to bed, asking for forgiveness and one more chance.

Then you are foolish as you cannot help but follow your God given nature and sin. As you have just admitted you do.

If we all sin then that is our normal activity and how we are created.

If your God continues to create us as sinners while expecting a different result then he is insane.

I put this up to go into more detail. Please have a look and opine there instead of derailing here.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...evil-i-do-not-see-how-do-you.html#post8511562

Regards
DL

Then you are foolish as you cannot help but follow your God given nature and sin. As you have just admitted you do.

If your God continues to create us as sinners while expecting a different result then he is insane.

I put this up to go into more detail. Please have a look and opine there instead of derailing here.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...evil-i-do-not-see-how-do-you.html#post8511562

Regards
DL

Well friend, I have never claimed to be Christ and I make no such claim here, now.

Christianity is not about being free of sin.

Christianity is about recognizing that you are NOT free of sin, and that there is no HOPE that you will EVER BE FREE OF SIN. And to not rationalize that because I sinned, "sin is OK", in hopes that that may help me feel better about my sad self. To humble myself before God, admit my mistakes, seek contrition in myself and to ask forgiveness for my having been weak and foolish and, recognizing that only through the grace of Christ, will I ever know fellowship with the Father.

If there were any CHANCE of living a life free of sin, God, who knows what is possible, would not have given his only begotten son, so that man shall not perish and have everlasting life.

If you truly believe that you are without sin, then you are delusional.

Now how do I know this? The Bible tells me so. And I believe it. At first I believed it purely on faith. Then as half a century of contemplation passed, I came to understand that it served reason perfectly, therefore it must be of God. (See how that works?)

Do we understand one another? You are claiming to be free of sin. Thus you're either a fool in the extreme, or you're a person animated by evil, doing their level best to draw humanity from fellowship with the Father.

I honestly don't care which one ya are. As you and your beliefs are meaningless to me, except for that which you set forward here, for my consideration.

But I would encourage you to stop reading anti-theist boilerplate and actually read the scriptures and, to do so with others who can help you better discern context. Otherwise, you're good and screwed.

Understand?

Last edited:

Regards
DL

Well friend, I have never claimed to be Christ and I make no such claim here, now.

Christianity is not about being free of sin.

Christianity is about recognizing that you are NOT free of sin, and that there is no HOPE that you will EVER BE FREE OF SIN. And to not rationalize that because I sinned, "sin is OK", in hopes that that may help me feel better about my sad self. To humble myself before God, admit my mistakes, seek contrition in myself and to ask forgiveness for my having been weak and foolish and, recognizing that only through the grace of Christ, will I ever know fellowship with the Father.

If there were any CHANCE of living a life free of sin, God, who knows what is possible, would not have given his only begotten son, so that man shall not perish and have everlasting life.

If you truly believe that you are without sin, then you are delusional.

Now how do I know this? The Bible tells me so. And I believe it. At first I believed it purely on faith. Then as half a century of contemplation passed, I came to understand that it served reason perfectly, therefore it must be of God. (See how that works?)

Do we understand one another? You are claiming to be free of sin. Thus you're either a fool in the extreme, or you're a person animated by evil, doing their level best to draw humanity from fellowship with the Father.

I honestly don't care which one ya are. As you and your beliefs are meaningless to me, except for that which you set forward here, for my consideration.

But I would encourage you to stop reading anti-theist boilerplate and actually read the scriptures and, to do so with others who can help you better discern context. Otherwise, you're good and screwed.

Understand?

I understand that you could not refute my view and decided to be a prick like your genocidal son murdering God.

:clap2:

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back