Are you a robot?

Dumbassed thread of the day goes to...View attachment 407894

Trump invade all your waking thoughts? Can't manage a day without him setting you off?
These are issues you should ask your doctor about and see if Xanax and Tequila are right for you.View attachment 407896
Lol, you tRump zombies have no sense of humor.
You're not funny, dicknose.

View attachment 407898
Oh I'm hilarious! You just aren't equipped to notice.

Oddball's idea of humor is flipping lefty the bird. That's about where it ends. ;)
Neither you nor Bore-owitz are funny either, pole smoker.

Dumbassed thread of the day goes to...View attachment 407894

Trump invade all your waking thoughts? Can't manage a day without him setting you off?
These are issues you should ask your doctor about and see if Xanax and Tequila are right for you.View attachment 407896
Lol, you tRump zombies have no sense of humor.
You're not funny, dicknose.

View attachment 407898
Oh I'm hilarious! You just aren't equipped to notice.
I'm equipped to notice dizzy, dopey, and dummy....You've got the market on all three cornered.

and biden can dodge tough media question with no hands.
Like you're trying and failing to do right now?
Trump takes questions from a hostile media every day ! biden takes no tough quesstions .......why cant your candidate field tough questions .... the only thing hes been asked lately is what his favorite milk shake flavor is .

"Hostile media" ???
LoL - There is as much Trump-friendly media as their is lefty media.
Perhaps the media wouldn't be so "hostile" if Donald would stop LYING? ;-)

1603915979704.png

and biden can dodge tough media question with no hands.
Like you're trying and failing to do right now?
Trump takes questions from a hostile media every day ! biden takes no tough quesstions .......why cant your candidate field tough questions .... the only thing hes been asked lately is what his favorite milk shake flavor is .

"Hostile media" ???
LoL - There is as much Trump-friendly media as their is lefty media.
Perhaps the media wouldn't be so "hostile" if Donald would stop LYING? ;-)
you are full of crap ! the msm and social like facebook and twitter media have been totally hostile to conservatives and conservative speech ! you know that is true .....like most leftist you are a liar .

New Topics

Forum List

Back