Are you a racist

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
If you listen to negro street thug rapper 'music' in which the word ****** is habitually used are you a racist?
If you inadvertently hear someone use the 'word' and don't attack the speaker immediately are you a racist?
According to the Jew hating assholes at the NYT you are.

I is
hanname.JPG
hanname.JPG

One of the best friends I ever had was black. We had so much damn fun taunting each other as RACIST in public to see people quickly stop and take sides. Once they were sufficiently pissed we'd walk off laughing at them.....but they never noticed us even leaving - too busy hating on each other.

He died recently because he couldn't get his (battery failed) pacemaker changed - no room for him in the hospital because he didn't have "the virus" and even being black wasn't enough.......

One of the best friends I ever had was black. We had so much damn fun taunting each other as RACIST in public to see people quickly stop and take sides. Once they were sufficiently pissed we'd walk off laughing at them.....but they never noticed us even leaving - too busy hating on each other.

He died recently because he couldn't get his (battery failed) pacemaker changed - no room for him in the hospital because he didn't have "the virus" and even being black wasn't enough.......
"Some of my best friends" has been used by racists for centuries...

Forum List

Back