Are you a Jew ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Do you this a tad offensive ?
I guy who I always talk to at work asked me that today ?

The democrats are getting very upset by the fact lots of younger Jews are abandoning the party of hate that constantly plays the race card.

I am Jewish because my mother was Jewish and that is how it gets decided.
But really the idea of people considering themselves the "Chosen People" with an absurd claim to someone elses' "Promised Land" is really offensive to me.
As it should be offensive to everyone.
All primitive tribes start out with that xenophobia and narcissism, but everyone else grows out of it except Jews.
They revel in it.
And it is terribly wrong.
Jews are no different, and Israel then really had no legitimate excuse to exist at all.
No where else would anyone currently accept the idea that recent immigrants can displace natives and take their land away from them like that.
Zionism is totally out of date, from the Old Testament, and should be left in history, not the modern world.

But really the idea of people considering themselves the "Chosen People" with an absurd claim to someone elses' "Promised Land" is really offensive to me.
All primitive tribes start out with that xenophobia and narcissism, but everyone else grows out of it except Jews.
They revel in it.
Jews are no different, and Israel then really had no legitimate excuse to exist at all.
No where else would anyone currently accept the idea that recent immigrants can displace natives and take their land away from them like that.
Zionism is totally out of date, from the Old Testament, and should be left in history, not the modern world.
Tell us why God chose Avraham.

No where else would anyone currently accept the idea that recent immigrants can displace natives and take their land away from them like that
That is not the first time I ask you this question, but I have never got an answer. Arent you offended how 'recent' European immigrants got the land of the American Natives?

They revel in it.
Then move back to Poland , you dimwit

The democrats are getting very upset by the fact lots of younger Jews are abandoning the party of hate that constantly plays the race card.
Is that what Stormfront is claiming these days?
No, that is what younger Jews have figured out for themselves. People who do not think for themselves think others are just as challenged. Like the troll I am replying to.

Any Jew who votes demoncat has the common sense of a 90 yr old who just had a massive stroke and is in a coma

They revel in it.

I think perhaps Abraham represents a type or dramatic license. In Urfa, Syria they claim Abraham.. The thousands of tablets at Ras Shamra written in 4-5 languages and date earlier than Judaism seem to confirm that the earliest Hebrews were north coast Canaanites who emerged from believing in the Canaanite pantheon of Baal , El , Ashreha etc to monotheism.

Last edited:
They revel in it.

I think perhaps Abraham represents a type or dramatic license. In Urfa, Syria they claim Abraham.. The thousands of tablets at Ras Shamra written in 4-5 languages and date earlier than Judaism seem to confirm that the earliest Hebrews were north coast Canaanites who emerged from believing in the Canaanite pantheon of Baal , El , Ashreha etc to monotheism.
The Jews conquered the Pilishtim who resided in the North West.

They revel in it.

The Jews conquered the Pilishtim who resided in the North West.

I think the Jews moved inland to the hill country because the Sea People disrupted the symbiotic relationship between the Bedouin and the Townies.

Forum List

Back