Are you a big eater?

well with big eating you should know that its not like an everyday thing...... because if you eat big everyday then you get fat and unattractive .....you have to eat sensible most of the time ...and now and then binge YAYYYYYYYY LOL ....but after you have to go back to your diet

That is true. What I like to do is walk by bakeries early in the morning and just sniff. I imagine I am eating the breads and pastries (almond croissant is my favorite) being baked. That way I do not gain weight but feel like I had a feast.

When I lived in Denmark that's exactly whay I used to do...omg they have all these delicious pattiserie......

but many times I went inside and bought the darn cakes ....hahahhahaa.... nothing like old fashioned European cakes. :eusa_clap: God bless their hands.

At least you tell the truth. I buy some too.:rofl:

Now I do not feel so guilty.:eusa_angel:

That is true. What I like to do is walk by bakeries early in the morning and just sniff. I imagine I am eating the breads and pastries (almond croissant is my favorite) being baked. That way I do not gain weight but feel like I had a feast.

When I lived in Denmark that's exactly whay I used to do...omg they have all these delicious pattiserie......

but many times I went inside and bought the darn cakes ....hahahhahaa.... nothing like old fashioned European cakes. :eusa_clap: God bless their hands.

I tell the truth, and that's the truth...to binge is perfectly ok.... but after that....you have to take care and diet for a while and then you can binge again!:D

that way you have the best of both worlds and you have a sexy figure too:D

size 10 baby

thats what im talking about

gotta be slender

I tell the truth, and that's the truth...to binge is perfectly ok.... but after that....you have to take care and diet for a while and then you can binge again!:D

You make it sound so tempting...I have to learn..:D

i know...eat and have fun...but when the time comes to get in those skinny jeans....well...you better look good and sexy LOL haaaaaaaaaaa:lol:

i know...eat and have fun...but when the time comes to get in those skinny jeans....well...you better look good and sexy LOL haaaaaaaaaaa:lol:

:lol: I do get nice compliments. I want to keep those coming and I want to eat pastry and bread. I am so confused. I want you to teach me your tricks. I won't tell:eusa_shhh:

:lol: I do get nice compliments. I want to keep those coming and I want to eat pastry and bread. I am so confused. I want you to teach me your tricks. I won't tell:eusa_shhh:

binge all you want ...but after follow your diet ..so that you always keep your desired weight.

that's it! :D

binge all you want ...but after follow your diet ..so that you always keep your desired weight.

that's it! :D

I will I will!!!!!!:D I am going to the bakery tomorrow and the next day and the next!!!

Seven days of french pastry in a row. That is what I am going to do.

Yes, but I've been trying to cut back.

I used to be able to get away with it when I was younger. I could eat as much as I want and not gain a pound. Even when that didn't do the trick, I could still rely on my job to keep me active enough to keep the weight off.

In civilian land on the other hand? Eh... Not so much. lol

I'm keeping it in check. I'm at 195 now, which isn't bad on an - admittedly lanky - 6'1" frame. However, if I let it go for any significant amount of time I shoot over 205 easy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back