Are White People The Most Prolific Serial Killers?

Nice bedtime viewing material--serial murderers--stuff nightmare are made of.

SNIPER-MOVIE-RETURNS.jpg

cook_bros_000.jpg

These two negroids kidnapped a 12 year old friend of mine. Then they took her to the basement of an abandoned theater. They bit her tits off and proceeded to torture and rape her to death in horrific ways. They shoved a piece of steel rebar up her genitals all the way through her body and out her mouth. They cannibalized, dismembered and skewered her alive. And smashed her head with a chunk of concrete.

How would you like to be the father who had to identify that body?

Last edited:
How about all the killings in inner cities? If gang members kill more than once, are they considered serial killers?

cook_bros_000.jpg

These two negroids kidnapped a 12 year old friend of mine. Then they took her to the basement of an abandoned theater. They bit her tits off and proceeded to torture and rape her to death in horrific ways. They shoved a piece of steel rebar up her genitals all the way through her body and out her mouth. They cannibalized, dismembered and skewered her alive. And smashed her head with a chunk of concrete.

Sorry I have to ask...who are these monsters and what town did the inflict they're horrible act(s) on?

cook_bros_000.jpg

Sorry I have to ask...who are these monsters and what town did the inflict they're horrible act(s) on?
Toledo, Ohio. And probably many more places. Plus who knows where else. One was a professional truck driver and traveled extensively across the country.

[video]Frank Stiles | ''Evil Brothers'' | February 12, 2009 | Toledo Public Library[/video]

Dawn was a very good friend of ours.

Yes, they are. Whites are also more likely to have psychological conditions such as eating disorders, depression, sleep disorders, and certain pathologies.

Forum List

Back