Zone1 Are White Actors and Actresses Not Allowed to Act Anymore?

Thats different then what you were arguing before. You need to support that with some sort of actual data.

Try looking in the encyclopedia of common sense. I mean like I said before, I like you and everything, but are you for real right now? And no it's exactly the same argument, just a cause and effect situation.

Try looking in the encyclopedia of common sense. I mean like I said before, I like you and everything, but are you for real right now? And no it's exactly the same argument, just a cause and effect situation.
You've not supported your argument with any factual data, just unsupported anecdotes. In contrast, using demographic data, 40% of all faces should be nonwhite/Hispanic, and that's clearly not the case now.

Viva diversification!
collage2_1.jpg

Thats different then what you were arguing before. You need to support that with some sort of actual data.

As I am happy to see Michelle Yeoh, as I am Ana de Armas or Grace Kelley, I see no downside to this.
Try actually watching a show before it's cancelled after 3 episodes.
You've not supported your argument with any factual data, just unsupported anecdotes. In contrast, using demographic data, 40% of all faces should be nonwhite/Hispanic, and that's clearly not the case now.

Viva diversification!
collage2_1.jpg
That is one fugly woman!

Viva diversification!
collage2_1.jpg

Oh I'm sorry my mistake as you see I thought we were simply having a discussion, I didn't know I had to write an essay and show my work. :rolleyes:

Now you stand corrected.😁

You flunked sarcasm didn't you. For goodness sake! It's a fact if you look at the media and an opinion how you feel about it. Here, let me give you some homework. Google the latest TV shows and movies and tell me if the majority of actors and actresses are black and white and who their characters are if you want to know so badly whether or not we're telling the truth.

Disney is an expert on Mermaids, Dwarfs, Wooden Puppets, Fairy Godmothers and Wicked Witches

If anyone knows whether they are black or white, Disney would

You flunked sarcasm didn't you. For goodness sake! It's a fact if you look at the media and an opinion how you feel about it. Here, let me give you some homework. Google the latest TV shows and movies and tell me if the majority of actors and actresses are black and white and who their characters are if you want to know so badly whether or not we're telling the truth.
Sure - the last movies I saw:
Prey - half native American, half white representing French, and some dude with dreadlocks.
13 Lives - 6 pasty white guys and several hundred Thais
Nope - 3 black, twenty white, and one Korean. Also a monkey.
Enemy Below - all white (half German)
Everything Everywhere All at Once - 80% from Hong Kong
Northman - all white peoples.

Shows:
Blackish. Well you got me there.
Down Below - 90% white
What we do in the Shadows - 90% white
Only Murders in the Building - 90% White
inventing Anna - 80% white.
reservation Dogs - 70% native American
Great British Baking Show - British
The Orville - ~20% African American, including the Moclan aliens.

Sure - the last movies I saw:
Prey - half native American, half white representing French, and some dude with dreadlocks.
13 Lives - 6 pasty white guys and several hundred Thais
Nope - 3 black, twenty white, and one Korean. Also a monkey.
Enemy Below - all white (half German)
Everything Everywhere All at Once - 80% from Hong Kong
Northman - all white peoples.

Shows:
Blackish. Well you got me there.
Down Below - 90% white
What we do in the Shadows - 90% white
Only Murders in the Building - 90% White
inventing Anna - 80% white.
reservation Dogs - 70% native American
Great British Baking Show - British
The Orville - ~20% African American, including the Moclan aliens.

Here's a tip. I'm looking for skin color not what their nationality is as you didn't completely answer my question.

Native American are a melange of US and Canadian tribes.
British - are you know whoever is British on the show. Changes by season. I hear they are into beer and bad food.
Thais are Southeast Asian. Less fans of Brazilian food then you might imagine.
Germans are guys from this Central European country. I hear they are really into beer and oompah bands.
Koreans are East Asian. They ake cars and Zombie films.
Hong Kong are generally Han Chinese by lineage (I think).
Dude with dreadlocks is an alien Yauntja. He's a real people person.
Moclans are aliens from Moclus.
The Monkey was a Chipanzee originally from central Africa.

Native American are a melange of US and Canadian tribes.
British - are you know whoever is British on the show. Changes by season. I hear they are into beer and bad food.
Thais are Southeast Asian. Less fans of Brazilian food then you might imagine.
Germans are guys from this Central European country. I hear they are really into beer and oompah bands.
Koreans are East Asian. They ake cars and Zombie films.
Hong Kong are generally Han Chinese by lineage (I think).
Dude with dreadlocks is an alien Yauntja. He's a real people person.
Moclans are aliens from Moclus.
The Monkey was a Chipanzee originally from central Africa.

I try to skip advertising. Er...wait does someone care? You must have a lot of time on your hands.

Well then so much for caring about data.

You haven't produced any and I refuted your claims. Dude Olivia Newton John died. I am not telling the wife that one...

I try to skip advertising. Er...wait does someone care? You must have a lot of time on your hands.
Thats odd

I dont watch current hollywood or network movies

For me its just the old classics

So I have not made movie representation an issue because I dont know

But there is plenty of advertising on the internet that I do view and its heavily over represented by black actors

Forum List

Back