Zone1 Are White Actors and Actresses Not Allowed to Act Anymore?

Agreed.

Is it WOKE that we now call:

Black People from Africa....... African Americans
White People from Europe......Caucasians
Red People from North America.....Native Americans.

Shit, they are WOKE for changing the names.
Go Figure
I never do. I call them blacks, whites, and Indians.

People: don't do what you think you are s'posed to so carefully.

It does not matter if we purchase every way of broadcasting that produces mostly Prog entertainment. Machismo even has Prog elements in it.

I was just seeing a picture for the new Ariel in the upcoming reboot of The Little Mermaid and I have to say that she has a tad bit darker skin, but she still has red hair at least and she isn't completely black, but why do white rolls keep being replaced by darker skinned people? Don't they realize that they're being more racist by doing that then they would be if they allowed white rolls to remain white? I don't think there would be the same reaction if black rolls (like Tyler Perry for instance) were being replaced with white people. Anyways, here she isn't and she doesn't look THAT bad.

View attachment 679074
The racist right is as stupid as it is reprehensible.

I was just seeing a picture for the new Ariel in the upcoming reboot of The Little Mermaid and I have to say that she has a tad bit darker skin, but she still has red hair at least and she isn't completely black, but why do white rolls keep being replaced by darker skinned people? Don't they realize that they're being more racist by doing that then they would be if they allowed white rolls to remain white? I don't think there would be the same reaction if black rolls (like Tyler Perry for instance) were being replaced with white people. Anyways, here she isn't and she doesn't look THAT bad.

View attachment 679074
No they aren't. And who says a mermaid has to be white? It's a fictional character, it can be any race.

Forum List

Back