Are we witnessing a slow moving right wing coup d'état

R

rdean

Think about it.

Russia hacking one political side and providing possibly altered information the press is taking as unaltered.

Over 800 polling places in Democratic areas in Red States closed. That's why we see these enormous long lines.

Purging hundreds of thousands of people off voting rolls with nearly all of them Democrats.

The end of the Voting Rights Act.

A cell within the FBI working to affect the outcome of the election.

The media with unfair and biased reporting.

The gerrymandering.

So is it happening? Are we witnessing a right wing coup d'état?

Think about it.

Russia hacking one political side and providing possibly altered information the press is taking as unaltered.

Over 800 polling places in Democratic areas in Red States closed. That's why we see these enormous long lines.

Purging hundreds of thousands of people off voting rolls with nearly all of them Democrats.

The gerrymandering.

Massive fearmongering for your fellow retards.

I love it.

Think about it.

The gerrymandering.

I love it.
So...gonna be here tomorrow nite for the celebration party?

Think about it.

The gerrymandering.

Paranoia, much???

The USN and the USMC are in charge of oversight of American activities in America.

The JCS and the Fleet Admirals ensure that there would never be any kind of coup in America.

So sleep peacefully.

The USN is keeping watch.

Think about it.

The gerrymandering.

I love it.
So...gonna be here tomorrow nite for the celebration party?
I doubt I will waste my time on here tomorrow even if Trump wins in a 50 state landslide.

Think about it.

The gerrymandering.

That's about as lame of a disclaimer I've ever heard considering you claim your candidate is going to be Queen.

What we are seeing is the last political gasp of the boomers. Finally, perhaps, we can address these long festering problems they have been too chicken shit to confront.

Think about it.

The gerrymandering.

Not quite like that, rdean, but yes more and more people are looking into Constitutional law
and ways to check govt run amok, due to corporate interests skewing party, media and govt.

As the Reformation movement led to people learning to read their Bibles
instead of blindly following priests who claimed authority to dictate what the law was for the people.

The people revolted and reformed how churches operate today
by people setting up their own according to authority invoked by following and living by the laws.

And this is the same process the Libertarians, the Tea Party and other Constitutionalists
have been promoting: liberating people from corrupt govt by invoking authority of law by the Constitution.

Think about it.

The gerrymandering.

And here I thought only folks on the right were paranoid tin foil hatters.

I thought the whole, "Russia is interfering with the US election thing" was put to bed. You still believe that, seriously?

It would be nice to see some links for some of these lunatic specious claims, but I don't suppose you get paid to be taken seriously, do you?

Think about it.

The gerrymandering.

Wasn't FDR's election, the "income" tax and the adoption of the Federal Reserve Board a fascist Left wing coup d'etat?

Think about it.

The gerrymandering.

Not quite like that, rdean, but yes more and more people are looking into Constitutional law
and ways to check govt run amok, due to corporate interests skewing party, media and govt.

instead of blindly following priests who claimed authority to dictate what the law was for the people.

by people setting up their own according to authority invoked by following and living by the laws.

And this is the same process the Libertarians, the Tea Party and other Constitutionalists
have been promoting: liberating people from corrupt govt by invoking authority of law by the Constitution.

You have a lot more faith than I have.

Even Assange told you that Establishment won't allow Trump to win, even if the people have the votes. So don't get your hopes up.

I doubt I will waste my time on here tomorrow even if Trump wins in a 50 state landslide.

Oh, you're gonna be here. You better be here. Because I'm gonna spank you like the little cuck you are in front of everyone. Be sure to wear your pink panties.

:whip:
Faggot confirmed.

A panty wearing cuck says what
The alt right really did a number on you with their labeling, didn't they?

Oh, you're gonna be here. You better be here. Because I'm gonna spank you like the little cuck you are in front of everyone. Be sure to wear your pink panties.

Faggot confirmed.

I like to use their language when I talk to other alt-rightists.

Think about it.

The gerrymandering.

You have a lot more faith than I have.

Even Assange told you that Establishment won't allow Trump to win, even if the people have the votes. So don't get your hopes up.

Dear MisterBeale I don't believe Trump will win over Clinton,
but I do believe this nonsense will not stop on either side
until we set up means for the people to check govt directly, to ensure grievances and objections are resolved instead of bypassed, and to start enforcing Constitutional standards and correcting govt problems ourselves,
by investing in implementing solutions directly, instead of letting corporate interests and media decide public policy.

Think about it.

The gerrymandering.

What about the unwillingness of the senate to advise and consent on the Supreme Court nominee? They won't even consider a nominee by Obama, and several Senators have said they will not consider a nominee put fourth by Clinton. They are locking down the courts, and preventing voters from doing anything about it.

With their war on media, they have laid the foundation to shut down the free press, which is an essential organ of a free society. Trump's Federal law enforcement agencies, lead by Giuliani, will declare open season on journalists.

Trump is threatening to put his Democratic opponent in jail. And he is giving rise to people like Odium, who wants to haul democratic voters off to prison as traitors. Study what Pinochet did in Chile. He put his political opponents to death in a soccer stadium. Parallels to Nazi Germany are obvious.

If they gain power, they will manufacture national emergencies to increase their power so they can eliminate challenges to it.

This is from 2007. Trump is this on steroids.

Faggot confirmed.

I think he's jealous, he just doesn't understand their philosophy, but he realizes they are much cooler than he is. It's quite obvious now, he has a crush on Milo. :lmao:

Are we witnessing a slow moving right wing coup d'état

We're witnessing slow moving stupid people - but they are dangerous.

Stupid%2BPeople.jpg

6d26ab3d0b81706d95dc52972af2e005.jpg

Forum List

Back