Are we seeing Ethnic Cleansing?

Is the Democrat Party's removal of monuments a form of Ethnic Cleansing?
Is the their "Cancel Culture" movement a cover name for SJW hate crimes?

Ethnic cleansing, the attempt to create ethnically homogeneous geographic areas through the deportation or forcible displacement of persons belonging to particular ethnic groups. Ethnic cleansing sometimes involves the removal of all physical vestiges of the targeted group through the destruction of monuments, cemeteries, and houses of worship.
Seattle is firing all its non-white cops, all of a sudden. Seattle is heart and soul Left Coast Democrat. Go figger.

There is no such animal as the democrat party in power in the USA.
Sure there is and biden is their candidate for president

but you know that and are only complaining about my spelling

which is rather odd from someone who claims to be nonpartisan

There is no such animal as the democrat party in power in the USA.
Sure there is and biden is their candidate for president

but you know that and are only complaining about my spelling

which is rather odd from someone who claims to be nonpartisan
The difference is not you inability to spell correctly but proper nomenclature science there is a Democrat Party it has no power nor does it occupy any positions in government yet the democratic Party does have power in the USA...

The difference is not you inability to spell correctly but proper nomenclature science there is a Democrat Party it has no power nor does it occupy any positions in government yet the democratic Party does have power in the USA...
Just as I thought

the closet liberal democrat is a stickler for detail

But now that we’ve had this conversation you will know which party I am referring to even if I dont give it the respect you think it deserves

Ethnic cleansing, the attempt to create ethnically homogeneous geographic areas through the deportation or forcible displacement of persons belonging to particular ethnic groups. Ethnic cleansing sometimes involves the removal of all physical vestiges of the targeted group through the destruction of monuments, cemeteries, and houses of worship.

Democrats removing Democrat hero statues wont remove their slavery, oppression and Jim Crow history especially when their leadership still promotes lawlessness, economic oppression and failure to actually promote racial justice where their in political control.. only the foolish and gullible believe otherwise..
Yes that certainly makes a lot of sense, do you ever review what you write of are you taking dictation from the echo chamber?

Nope .. I just wing on my own and it could be worse, take your posts as an example..
You did fail to notice it is the Trumpets and the Repubs flying the confederate flag to identify their position in the USA...I am guessing you have never heard of the Trail of Tears and the ethnic cleansing in SE USA...You may play ignorant it doesn't stop me from knowing.

The Democratic Party did a lot of shitty stuff under the confederate flag, we should all remember that history seeing as it's still the cloaked reality.

Last edited:

Calling removing statues "ethnic cleansing" is absurd. There is no ethnic group being targeted.

EkJXPAj.gif
I see a generalized attack on white America

and thats not hyperbole

By White America
Which is weird.

Calling removing statues "ethnic cleansing" is absurd. There is no ethnic group being targeted.
What exactly are the people that built America, then?

Democrats removing Democrat hero statues wont remove their slavery, oppression and Jim Crow history especially when their leadership still promotes lawlessness, economic oppression and failure to actually promote racial justice where their in political control.. only the foolish and gullible believe otherwise..
Yes that certainly makes a lot of sense, do you ever review what you write of are you taking dictation from the echo chamber?

Nope .. I just wing on my own and it could be worse, take your posts as an example..
You did fail to notice it is the Trumpets and the Repubs flying the confederate flag to identify their position in the USA...I am guessing you have never heard of the Trail of Tears and the ethnic cleansing in SE USA...You may play ignorant it doesn't stop me from knowing.
Tell me more about what you know about the SE boy.

Start with how to escape a gator chasing you.

People of all racial backgrounds built this nation.

As I said, there is no ethnic group being targeted. Confederates may have been white, but by far most white people do not have any ancestral ties to the confederacy. My ancestors had no connection to the confederacy. I don't, either. Do not confuse "white" with "confederate." One is a skin color, and the other is an ideology. Moreover, don't rely on your dead ancestors to prove your worth. That's your personal responsibility.

As I said, there is no ethnic group being targeted. Confederates may have been white, but by far most white people do not have any ancestral ties to the confederacy. My ancestors had no connection to the confederacy. I don't, either. Do not confuse "white" with "confederate." One is a skin color, and the other is an ideology. Moreover, don't rely on your dead ancestors to prove your worth. That's your personal responsibility.
I can understand how Confederate statues can be offensive.
The problem is that the Genocidal Democrat Bigots are tearing down the statues of Grant, Lincoln, abolitionist Matthias Baldwin.......
This is what "Cancel Culture" really means, it means the erasure of all American culture.
The destruction of monuments is a prelude to ethnic cleansing.
Why is the Left endorsing hate and violence?

That's right, bitch! Americans! And that's what this is about, denigrating them all. All Americans. We/they know it, too.
Way more often than not.

I can understand how Confederate statues can be offensive.
The problem is that the Genocidal Democrat Bigots are tearing down the statues of Grant, Lincoln, abolitionist Matthias Baldwin.......
This is what "Cancel Culture" really means, it means the erasure of all American culture.
The destruction of monuments is a prelude to ethnic cleansing.
Why is the Left endorsing hate and violence?
I have some questions about other statues that are being removed, and I may object to some of them. It is not that I would agree with everyone who wants to take a statue down. It depends, case by case. I would NEVER allow the Iwo Jima Memorial to be taken down. Same with the Vietnam Wall of Honor. Taking down the confederate stuff is okay, because these statues do not represent Americans. But you refer to "erasure of all American culture," which is not what is taking place. I would not want a statue of Crazy Horse, John Brown, MLK, or Harriet Tubman, for example, to be taken down. Same with the memorials at Pearl Harbor and the Arizona. But let us celebrate American history, and nothing else. I would celebrate memorials to each of our heroes who fought for the vote, for instance, for women, for African-Americans, etc., since all of these people worked to spread liberty and democracy to all Americans.

Forum List

Back