Are we seeing Ethnic Cleansing?

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Is the Democrat Party's removal of monuments a form of Ethnic Cleansing?
Is the their "Cancel Culture" movement a cover name for SJW hate crimes?

Ethnic cleansing, the attempt to create ethnically homogeneous geographic areas through the deportation or forcible displacement of persons belonging to particular ethnic groups. Ethnic cleansing sometimes involves the removal of all physical vestiges of the targeted group through the destruction of monuments, cemeteries, and houses of worship.

EkJXPAj.gif

Ethnic cleansing, the attempt to create ethnically homogeneous geographic areas through the deportation or forcible displacement of persons belonging to particular ethnic groups. Ethnic cleansing sometimes involves the removal of all physical vestiges of the targeted group through the destruction of monuments, cemeteries, and houses of worship.

Democrats removing Democrat hero statues wont remove their slavery, oppression and Jim Crow history especially when their leadership still promotes lawlessness, economic oppression and failure to actually promote racial justice where their in political control.. only the foolish and gullible believe otherwise..

Last edited:

Democrats removing statues wont remove their slavery, oppression and Jim Crow history especially when their leadership still promotes lawlessness, economic oppression and failure to actually promote racial justice.

did you try to make a point? I do agree that their efforts will not do them any good

Democrats removing statues wont remove their slavery, oppression and Jim Crow history especially when their leadership still promotes lawlessness, economic oppression and failure to actually promote racial justice.

did you try to make a point? I do agree that their efforts will not do them any good

Ouch .. it's tricky if you want to make a lot of points in a single sentence.. actually, it may be impossible today .. :laugh:

Democrats removing Democrat hero statues wont remove their slavery, oppression and Jim Crow history especially when their leadership still promotes lawlessness, economic oppression and failure to actually promote racial justice where their in political control.. only the foolish and gullible believe otherwise..
Yes that certainly makes a lot of sense, do you ever review what you write of are you taking dictation from the echo chamber?

There's plenty to criticize about Cancel Culture without going comically overboard.
I have not seen much criticism from you against the cancel culture

but its aimed at white males

yes the left is anti white in a way not seen since the KKK was anti black

I have not seen much criticism from you against the cancel culture
Obviously you missed this thread, in which I made my position on Cancel Culture EXTREMELY clear:

You certainly had zero problems when the whites did it to anyone in the US or its territories..

Yes that certainly makes a lot of sense, do you ever review what you write of are you taking dictation from the echo chamber?

Nope .. I just wing on my own and it could be worse, take your posts as an example..

Nope .. I just wing on my own and it could be worse, take your posts as an example..
You did fail to notice it is the Trumpets and the Repubs flying the confederate flag to identify their position in the USA...I am guessing you have never heard of the Trail of Tears and the ethnic cleansing in SE USA...You may play ignorant it doesn't stop me from knowing.

Forum List

Back