Are We "Ripe" For The Anti-Christ?

My votes says, "Yes!".

I'm no bible scholar, but I think the world, and especially the Western world is really psyched for the coming false Messiah...

I see this in the direction in which my own country is going(U.S.).

The electorate is looking for that smooth talking, great debater, who woos both male and females with all the right stuff. This person doesn't have any traceable, negative past history/bagage for the Media to feast on. This person jet-sets with hollywood, yet cat fishes with down home folks in the rural Americas.

This person is fluent to debate international as well as domestic policy........see's all belief systems as marvelous expressions of culture.

This person will look good, will have the no-hair-spray camelot look if a male...........If a female........she will win the hearts of homemakers and "It Takes a Village" females everywhere.

The MSM will fall in love with this person..........anyone who criticizes this person will immediately be "piled on" by the majority. A "how dare you!" attitude will prevail against all that critique this person of charisma.
This leader will "burp" and the electorate will say, "Heil!". This leader will say, "jump!", and the American people will say, "How high?".
Intellect will be our downfall, as it will be worshipped over wisdom.........

11 years later we have a nut job in the White House that agrees with you.

Steve Bannon Believes The Apocalypse Is Coming And War Is Inevitable | The Huffington Post
So you would be surprised if war did come? Really? Why would you be surprised if history repeated itself?
I won't be surprised with Republicans in charge. Especially rwnj's
I see. Is that because you believe war only exists because of rwnj's?
Bush 1 went to war in iraq. Clinton avoided it. Bush 2 invaded Iraq and the GOP was itching to drag Iran into it. McCain said bomb bomb bomb Iran but Obama avoided it. Trump will be a wartime president somewhere we haven't been yet.

And the rest of the west wont follow trump to war. Does he have a plan? Bush didn't but that didn't stop him. The defense contractors want it. We won't have enough soldiers so we will privatize war and they don't even have to be American contractors but since the rich are getting tax breaks you and I will pay for it.

The corporatization of America has begun
They have you right where they want you. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

My votes says, "Yes!".

I'm no bible scholar, but I think the world, and especially the Western world is really psyched for the coming false Messiah...

I see this in the direction in which my own country is going(U.S.).

The electorate is looking for that smooth talking, great debater, who woos both male and females with all the right stuff. This person doesn't have any traceable, negative past history/bagage for the Media to feast on. This person jet-sets with hollywood, yet cat fishes with down home folks in the rural Americas.

This person is fluent to debate international as well as domestic policy........see's all belief systems as marvelous expressions of culture.

This person will look good, will have the no-hair-spray camelot look if a male...........If a female........she will win the hearts of homemakers and "It Takes a Village" females everywhere.

The MSM will fall in love with this person..........anyone who criticizes this person will immediately be "piled on" by the majority. A "how dare you!" attitude will prevail against all that critique this person of charisma.
This leader will "burp" and the electorate will say, "Heil!". This leader will say, "jump!", and the American people will say, "How high?".
Intellect will be our downfall, as it will be worshipped over wisdom.........
God has certainly set the stage
and the circumstances He created
are working flawlessly, rapidly unfolding before our eyes
which will bring about what He planned, as foretold in His Word!

Forum List

Back