Are We "Ripe" For The Anti-Christ?

The electorate is looking for that smooth talking, great debater, who woos both male and females with all the right stuff. This person doesn't have any traceable, negative past history/bagage for the Media to feast on. This person jet-sets with hollywood, yet cat fishes with down home folks in the rural Americas.

This person is fluent to debate international as well as domestic policy........see's all belief systems as marvelous expressions of culture.

This person will look good, will have the no-hair-spray camelot look if a male...........If a female........she will win the hearts of homemakers and "It Takes a Village" females everywhere.

The MSM will fall in love with this person..........anyone who criticizes this person will immediately be "piled on" by the majority. A "how dare you!" attitude will prevail against all that critique this person of charisma.
This leader will "burp" and the electorate will say, "Heil!". This leader will say, "jump!", and the American people will say, "How high?".
Intellect will be our downfall, as it will be worshipped over wisdom.........
The bold portions describe Hillary to a "T".

I like the term realistic better. The fact is our nation is highly polarized. Vandlism has been occuring more each election cyle. the utter hatred we seem to have between parties is sometimes down right scary. if you dont think someone somewhere isnt going to rebel at some point, i dont think you are paying attention clearly.

The end of America, however or whenever it may come, is not synonomous with the end of the world.

My sister was ordering Bibles for a local Christian teen group, and she came across the Satanic Bible. What it said BLEW ME AWAY!

Chapter titles from the table of contents:

Yes, mom4 has finally flipped her lid, and Mr. P, you can probably hear the "thumping" like Indian drums in the distance, but this is a WAKE-UP CALL! We have all been waiting for some political leader to rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem and take over the world, but that's not the AntiChrist. WE are the antiChrists. Where is the Temple, now? WE are the Temple! The Holy Spirit lives in each person whom will allow Him to stay. We don't need to sacrifice at the Temple in Jerusalem, but we are to present ourselves as living sacrifices.

Who are WE to think we deserve MORE? Especially we who live in America, aren't we given luxury beyond what most people in history have ever imagined? Why do we think we deserve MORE? More money, better jobs, more food, more romance, nicer clothes, more fulfilling relationships... We need to cast aside all our desires, the desires that gratify ourselves, and live SOLELY to please God. When we refuse to do this, when we chase after wanting things OUR WAY, we knock God off His throne, we declare OURSELVES to be GOD, just like it says in REVELATION!

I know most of you are probably ready to call the men in white to come for me, but some of you know what I am talking about. If you have ears to hear, WAKE UP! Rededicate yourselves NOW!

Now, Nienna, you know that I like and respect you. So, with that said, please don't go overboard because of something you read in the Satanic Bible. Remember, it's a book full of lies, made to serve the father of lies. No good can come of you taking its mesage seriously. Instead, base your theology on the Word of God.

The end of America, however or whenever it may come, is not synonomous with the end of the world.

True, but even the so called End of the world in the scriptures really isnt the end. Its just the end of the wicked.

But I think America is probably one of the few nations that will survive to the end.

Now, Nienna, you know that I like and respect you. So, with that said, please don't go overboard because of something you read in the Satanic Bible. Remember, it's a book full of lies, made to serve the father of lies. No good can come of you taking its mesage seriously. Instead, base your theology on the Word of God.

I like & respect you, too Jeff, and I am not offended. However, I have to reply to this post. I like to think my theology IS based firmly in the Word of God. What part of my theology is lacking in this area? Do you mean I should not take seriously the fact that those who openly worship Satan are encouraging their followers to indulge the SELF? This is a trend I see becoming more and more prevalent in America: self-indulgence. I don't think it is coincidental that this trend concurs with the decline of Christianity. And, now I read that the open, self-proclaimed followers of Satan see self-indulgence as one of their greatest goals. I'm sorry that you think I have gone overboard, but I see it as a HUGE wake-up call.

I like & respect you, too Jeff, and I am not offended. However, I have to reply to this post. I like to think my theology IS based firmly in the Word of God. What part of my theology is lacking in this area? Do you mean I should not take seriously the fact that those who openly worship Satan are encouraging their followers to indulge the SELF? This is a trend I see becoming more and more prevalent in America: self-indulgence. I don't think it is coincidental that this trend concurs with the decline of Christianity. And, now I read that the open, self-proclaimed followers of Satan see self-indulgence as one of their greatest goals. I'm sorry that you think I have gone overboard, but I see it as a HUGE wake-up call.

Sorry. I don't think your theology is wrong. I just saw you get all worked up and stuff over the wrong Bible. Also, I would say that it doesn't take satanic influence to get people interested in themselves. We're pretty capable of that on our own. But, regardless, I think we both agree that getting people to quit worshipping self and begin worshipping God is vitally important.

People already worship self-indulgence----if a popular 'icon" comes along and tells everyone that it's a really "spiritual" thing to do, the icon has a ready made flock of zillions.

Sorry. I don't think your theology is wrong. I just saw you get all worked up and stuff over the wrong Bible. Also, I would say that it doesn't take satanic influence to get people interested in themselves. We're pretty capable of that on our own. But, regardless, I think we both agree that getting people to quit worshipping self and begin worshipping God is vitally important.

THAT is exactly what I was worked up about. A huge conviction to get OVER myself, to kill my desires and plans and goals for my life. I already sold my life... why do I keep taking it back?

But I am also re-reading Revelation with a different POV. Trying to release my preconceived notions, things I have read & heard about what this book means. :)

Thanks for saying "sorry," Jeff. It takes a strong man to say that. I really wasn't offended, though, just so you know. When I asked what part of my theology is lacking a Biblical basis, I truly wanted to know. If you see me espousing something unBiblical, I rely on you and other Christians to tell me so I can investigate and repent if necessary.

My votes says, "Yes!".

I'm no bible scholar, but I think the world, and especially the Western world is really psyched for the coming false Messiah...

I see this in the direction in which my own country is going(U.S.).

The electorate is looking for that smooth talking, great debater, who woos both male and females with all the right stuff. This person doesn't have any traceable, negative past history/bagage for the Media to feast on. This person jet-sets with hollywood, yet cat fishes with down home folks in the rural Americas.

This person is fluent to debate international as well as domestic policy........see's all belief systems as marvelous expressions of culture.

This person will look good, will have the no-hair-spray camelot look if a male...........If a female........she will win the hearts of homemakers and "It Takes a Village" females everywhere.

The MSM will fall in love with this person..........anyone who criticizes this person will immediately be "piled on" by the majority. A "how dare you!" attitude will prevail against all that critique this person of charisma.
This leader will "burp" and the electorate will say, "Heil!". This leader will say, "jump!", and the American people will say, "How high?".

11 years later we have a nut job in the White House that agrees with you.

Steve Bannon Believes The Apocalypse Is Coming And War Is Inevitable | The Huffington Post

My votes says, "Yes!".

I'm no bible scholar, but I think the world, and especially the Western world is really psyched for the coming false Messiah...

Steve Bannon Believes The Apocalypse Is Coming And War Is Inevitable | The Huffington Post
So you would be surprised if war did come? Really? Why would you be surprised if history repeated itself? Why wouldn't you be a nutjob for saying war is not inevitable? You do realize that the data suggests that we will eventually experience another major war, right? Are you ignoring data?

My votes says, "Yes!".

So you would be surprised if war did come? Really? Why would you be surprised if history repeated itself?
I won't be surprised with Republicans in charge. Especially rwnj's

My votes says, "Yes!".

So you would be surprised if war did come? Really? Why would you be surprised if history repeated itself?
I see. Is that because you believe war only exists because of rwnj's?

My votes says, "Yes!".

not enough morals. we seem to be stuck in Nexus 6 with Zardoz and the incorrigibles.

Only_fools_original_cast.jpg

My votes says, "Yes!".

I'm afraid your off by about 2017 years. You missed it.
Update: His plan is coming together better than anyone anticipated.

My votes says, "Yes!".

I see. Is that because you believe war only exists because of rwnj's?
Bush 1 went to war in iraq. Clinton avoided it. Bush 2 invaded Iraq and the GOP was itching to drag Iran into it. McCain said bomb bomb bomb Iran but Obama avoided it. Trump will be a wartime president somewhere we haven't been yet.

And the rest of the west wont follow trump to war. Does he have a plan? Bush didn't but that didn't stop him. The defense contractors want it. We won't have enough soldiers so we will privatize war and they don't even have to be American contractors but since the rich are getting tax breaks you and I will pay for it.

The corporatization of America has begun

Forum List

Back