Are we really Americans?

IndianaPride

Rookie
Jan 22, 2014
Now that we have different groups of people rushing into our great nation and simply increasing the unemployment rate for our fellow americans, I ask you brethren... Are we truly America? Now that we have the Chinese coming and practically owning America for our immense debt, it seems that we are now Chinese America. Not to mention also the American food with an ethnic flavor, like tacos and orange chicken, we must realize that now we are not true americans. We must increase immigration regulation in order for this nation to remain American. All hail the true America!

Oh brother.

"brethern"?
"all hail"?

Here we go again.

Another nutter, short on facts but long on hate.

Welcome to the board, kick up your heels, throw shit at the walls and type out all the ignorant hate you want.

But we all came from someplace else and we brought our ethnic foods with us right along with our screwy religions and our skin color. If you really want immigration reform, I suggest you write your R congress and ask the to consider this term because they've been refusing President Obama's requests for it for more than 5 years now. While you're at it, tell them the prez wants to close Gitmo and would they please get off their fat asses and vote for that too. And, if they have any time left over before their next vacation to vote for anything else besides another phony repeal ACA vote, ask them if they wouldn't mind voting for some jobs for the US instead of foreign countries.

Oh and don't forget to write President Obama to thank him for deporting more illegals than any other prez as well as making our southern border secure and stopping illegals from coming north. Now if only we could do something about our other wide open borders that the Rs have refused to even consider.

Now that we have different groups of people rushing into our great nation and simply increasing the unemployment rate for our fellow americans, I ask you brethren... Are we truly America? Now that we have the Chinese coming and practically owning America for our immense debt, it seems that we are now Chinese America. Not to mention also the American food with an ethnic flavor, like tacos and orange chicken, we must realize that now we are not true americans. We must increase immigration regulation in order for this nation to remain American. All hail the true America!

What the fuck are you talking about? :confused:

Absolutely right. A "nation" whose culture erodes away by the influx of immigrants, is no longer a nation.

NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people, with a territory, economic life, distinctive culture and language in common (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th ed.)

Depends on what the definition of America and Americans is. Why the hell does it even matter. The point is illegal and legal. The Chinese as well as Afro-Americans built this country. Afro-Americans with 400 years of free labor (That displaced whites in jobs) Kind of like cheap illegal alien labor displace Americans in jobs.

Oh brother.

"brethern"?
"all hail"?

Here we go again.

Another nutter, short on facts but long on hate.

Welcome to the board, kick up your heels, throw shit at the walls and type out all the ignorant hate you want.

But we all came from someplace else and we brought our ethnic foods with us right along with our screwy religions and our skin color. If you really want immigration reform, I suggest you write your R congress and ask the to consider this term because they've been refusing President Obama's requests for it for more than 5 years now. While you're at it, tell them the prez wants to close Gitmo and would they please get off their fat asses and vote for that too. And, if they have any time left over before their next vacation to vote for anything else besides another phony repeal ACA vote, ask them if they wouldn't mind voting for some jobs for the US instead of foreign countries.

Oh and don't forget to write President Obama to thank him for deporting more illegals than any other prez as well as making our southern border secure and stopping illegals from coming north. Now if only we could do something about our other wide open borders that the Rs have refused to even consider.

Nuttier the Nuttie. Those he deported is already back in the country and Obama wants to give them a path to citizenship now.

Absolutely right. A "nation" whose culture erodes away by the influx of immigrants, is no longer a nation.

NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people, with a territory, economic life, distinctive culture and language in common (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th ed.)

we are a nation of immigrants and have been since after 1492 and even before. The point is legal or illegal immigrant and please have something to offer and not just take and take. Legalization of 11 million illegal aliens is creating another lower class of humans we have to subsidize as we already are doing. What culture are you talking about? Whites destroyed the native american culture. America means White to most Americans.

Enjoying those drugs, are ya?

we are a nation of immigrants and have been since after 1492 and even before. The point is legal or illegal immigrant and please have something to offer and not just take and take. Legalization of 11 million illegal aliens is creating another lower class of humans we have to subsidize as we already are doing. What culture are you talking about? Whites destroyed the native american culture. America means White to most Americans.

I'm talking about the culture of America. That is first off, the English language. Secondly, our Constitution and laws. Third, our history. Fourth our arts, which to most Americans depends on your age group. For older people, they remember lots of entertainers who are now long gone >> Bob Hope, Lucille Ball, Jackie Gleason, etc.
They also recall singers like Bing Crosby and Rudy Vallee. For me, it's a mixture of American and British music > the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Jimi Hendrix, Grateful Dead, etc and TV shows like Kojak, Hawaii 5-0, the Honeymooners, All In the Family, Married without Children, Saturday Night Live, and newer shows like Pawn Stars, Caught on Camera, and the cable news shows like Fox, CNN, HLN, and MSNBC. And 5th, our sports > Baseball, football, basketball, etc, and the history of these.

When I talk to immigrants (in Spanish), they are oblivious to all this. They watch Spanish TV, read Spanish newspapers (which report about Mexico, Cuba, etc), watch soccer (instead of baseball & American football), and never heard of the Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Bob Hope, Pawn Stars, George Washington, Eisenhower, Babe Ruth, or the word "Quarterback"

Clearly, Projectionist doesn't understand "culture" or "America." But he is a fucking moron, so what else is to be expected?

Yea, Home Depot parking lot needs more attendants

-Geaux

illegalaliens_1.jpg

I think what really is increasing the unemployment rate is the employers lowballing wages and out sourcing jobs so good Americans like you can buy American flags for the 4th of July celebrations for cheap because they are made in China and then brag to your neighbors about what a good deal you got.

Why are you blaming an honest immigrant worker for taking a job from an employer who has absolutely no minimum stadards for working conditions.

1 - You are an idiot.
2 - Last night I made kidney bean sushi for dinner.
3 - Tonight I plan on making Coq au Vin.
4 - I'm still American no matter what I eat.
5 - BTW, the vast majority of that "ethnic" food of which you speak is actually American food.

I'm talking about the culture of America. That is first off, the English language. Secondly, our Constitution and laws. Third, our history. Fourth our arts, which to most Americans depends on your age group. For older people, they remember lots of entertainers who are now long gone >> Bob Hope, Lucille Ball, Jackie Gleason, etc.
They also recall singers like Bing Crosby and Rudy Vallee. For me, it's a mixture of American and British music > the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Jimi Hendrix, Grateful Dead, etc and TV shows like Kojak, Hawaii 5-0, the Honeymooners, All In the Family, Married without Children, Saturday Night Live, and newer shows like Pawn Stars, Caught on Camera, and the cable news shows like Fox, CNN, HLN, and MSNBC. And 5th, our sports > Baseball, football, basketball, etc, and the history of these.

When I talk to immigrants (in Spanish), they are oblivious to all this. They watch Spanish TV, read Spanish newspapers (which report about Mexico, Cuba, etc), watch soccer (instead of baseball & American football), and never heard of the Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Bob Hope, Pawn Stars, George Washington, Eisenhower, Babe Ruth, or the word "Quarterback"

No comprende, vato loco.

Orale, hombre...David Ortiz y Fernando Valenzuela.

1 - You are an idiot.
2 - Last night I made kidney bean sushi for dinner.
3 - Tonight I plan on making Coq au Vin.
4 - I'm still American no matter what I eat.
5 - BTW, the vast majority of that "ethnic" food of which you speak is actually American food.

LOL...and this shows up...in the negative rep deal...whatever that is.

Are we really Americans? 01-30-2014 07:41 AM SwimExpert Get the fuck out.

Thanks SwimExpert, but I was born here and so were my parents and my three brothers and I served in the U.S. Army. Two still are.

Ya know, Swim Expert, why don't you just make me "Get the fuck out"!!! but I must point out to you before you proceed to work yourself into a whirlwind of activity to do just that, this is just a message board so I don't think you will have a lot of luck.

Forum List

Back