Are we in the mist of a race war.....???

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Its been talked about for years, especially since Obama. Are we now in the mist of a all out race war and who prey tell will win? Whites own 80% of the guns in this country. Are 89% of the law officers, have in their mist a sitting president that's on their side, not to mention the military and the law branches of gov and we got 75% of black men out here housed with white women....so who's gonna win?????

Are the hard core nigga's who got no problems cutting down their own, are they prepared? Are these sellout black men in thier comfortable skin, ready to battle her family? And are hispanics and jews ready to battle the very people who give them jobs and opportunities in this country ready to battle....in short, who will the angry white man battle in this race war????

Its been talked about for years, especially since Obama. Are we now in the mist of a all out race war and who prey tell will win? Whites own 80% of the guns in this country. Are 89% of the law officers, have in their mist a sitting president that's on their side, not to mention the military and the law branches of gov and we got 75% of black men out here housed with white women....so who's gonna win?????

Are the hard core nigga's who got no problems cutting down their own, are they prepared? Are these sellout black men in thier comfortable skin, ready to battle her family? And are hispanics and jews ready to battle the very people who give them jobs and opportunities in this country ready to battle....in short, who will the angry white man battle in this race war????

Mist?
You are one ignorant MF'r!!

• Banned

Mist?
Since when did I let you know, I give a rats fuck not only about you, but your thoughts and existence....when did I tell you that? In other words you white vomit smelling, piss poor motherfucker, kiss my black fat ass and do wear my favorite lipstick, bitch!!

It sux that it's come to this.

Yes, we're in a race war. Black-on-black casualties are just collateral damage from a war machine designed to bring violence and burden to whites. Most whites are in denial, thanks to the media's propaganda... such as denying that the "anti-racists" in Charlottesville were violent, let alone the full truth that they were the most violent and the instigators of the violence.

Yes, we're in a race war. Black-on-black casualties are just collateral damage from a war machine designed to bring violence and burden to whites. Most whites are in denial, thanks to the media's propaganda... such as denying that the "anti-racists" in Charlottesville were violent, let alone the full truth that they were the most violent and the instigators of the violence.

Ya coulda saved yourself a bunch of typing by saying blm is racist.:biggrin:

No

Starting a black thread at this white supremacist site is like feeding a cheeta to a lion.

Nope, that is what the puppetmasters want but there are too many level headed people that will not allow it to happen. I have too many friends that are black and we are "family" if not by blood we are by spirit and I would gladly (and with no hesitation) take a bullet for them to protect them and they would me as well. There is nothing that could make good men take up arms against another because the tint of one's skin differs from the other. The powers that be want us at each other's throats because their empire made up of paper fiat currency is on life support and they need a cover for when it collapses so they can justify incorporating martial law. These are the acts of desperate globalists and the de facto government that they claim to own. I say that we will kick their asses to the curb and we will overcome it all. The more people that wake up to this fraud, the more afraid these controllers become. You can piss me off sometimes but I wouldn't harm a hair on your head even at gunpoint. We are in this together..... we just need more folks to realize that.

Starting a black thread at this white supremacist site is like feeding a cheeta to a lion.
Really? The neo nuts here are about as harmless as feeding a cheeto to fat man....anybody who's intimidated by these ass ho's need to find a disney site and have at it.......

Going forward I think there will be some skirmishes that are likely to get out of hand, and some may require the deployment of the National Guard.
Will it lead to an all out race war ? I doubt it will go that far, but one things for sure, these are not good times.

Mist?
Gorillas in the mist... Coinidence? I think not...

Forum List

Back