Are we going to be wearing masks forever?

You seem to think this is about MANNERS or some stupid shit.

three quarters of a million people have DIED from this thing

It's not about manners and it's not a "both sides" thing.
And you are providing the prime example of what I am talking about.

Nobody feels safe without them so most places mandate them....and continued brawls over it all...

Between the antivaxxers infecting others and the pro-vaxxers exaggerating numbers... gonna be a long time before things get back to normal.

And you are providing the prime example of what I am talking about.

Nobody feels safe without them so most places mandate them....and continued brawls over it all...

Between the antivaxxers infecting others and the pro-vaxxers exaggerating numbers... gonna be a long time before things get back to normal.
Yea...some time after enough people get vaccinated

By the way "most places" DON'T mandate "them"

and three quarters of a million dead is NOT an exaggeration. It's FACT

1634705530960.jpeg

I hope so.

No, I'm quite positive that places with fewer vaccinations have higher death rates and it's because it's the unvaccinated offing themselves. At this point, I say go for it. I'm vaccinated and around you guys I wear a mask and don't feel restricted at all. So, Mt. Rushmore it is.
You know a mask doesn't protect you, it protects others. Remember?

Don't forget your seatbelt and dozens of other rules, regulations and social norms you follow.
This is more comparable to sexual diseases and the results of irresponsible sex that seem to not be listened to either by your wording. The costs for that is enormous. But it gets Progs votes.

WE
WILL
WEAR
MASKS
AS
LONG
AS
THE
RADICAL
LEFTISTS
WANT
TO
CONTROL
US

Edit: YOU will wear masks as long as................

What school had a mandatory mask requirement in 2011?
Other than some specific sections of a hospital, What hospital had a mandatory mask requirement in 2011?

I was responding to the flu shot, not mask.

1634734447156.png

This is more comparable to sexual diseases and the results of irresponsible sex that seem to not be listened to either by your wording. The costs for that is enormous. But it gets Progs votes.

What are you talking about? I don't have time to hear about your status as an incel as you pretend to be celibate for Christ or whatever your excuse is.

Forum List

Back