Are we going to be wearing masks forever?

Neat, a picture.

Dude, i was in the military i learned all about NBC warfare. Do you know what NBC means. Nuclear, Biological and Chemical. The military didnt hand out cloth masks to protect us but real masks that would stop the minute particles that can pass through any cloth mask. So you want to be stupid that is on you. The rest of US know the truth about what your progressive masters are doing, while you sit there and suck their dicks...

1634693226007.png

Oh my, people are dying, and only the progressives can save the day with cloth masks(that dont do shit) and a DNA changer which doesnt stop variants. Thi s is the 2nd year of the Kung Flu and we havent topped 1 million yet.

Here is something people do every year.

The World Health Organization’s most recent figures are from 2018. In that year, the top five causes of cancer death globally were:

The sad thing is those numbers are global deaths. Not just the United States and so you unwittingly demonstrate exactly how serious COVID is.

So, globally in 2 years almost 5 million people have died of COVID. Now considering that some countries (looking at you China, Russia and probably more) aren't accurately reporting their numbers should tell you something.

So, let's say 2.5 million deaths per year from COVID. What stupid ass point are you trying to make?

Edit: From your source here are the U.S. numbers.

COVID is at 748k in two years so let's even round down and say 350,000 deaths per year. Gee, you have to be feeling rather fucking retarded right about now.

You will don your mandated mask or live in the shadow of the economy. Unable to buy goods; unable to sell; confined to quarters.

But it's for your own good.

Oh, and don't forget to willingly show your papers. Lest you be summarily removed from the herd or, at best, forcibly injected even if it kills you. Either way.....

You will don your mandated mask or live in the shadow of the economy. Unable to buy goods; unable to sell; confined to quarters.

But it's for your own good.

Oh, and don't forget to willingly show your papers. Lest you be summarily removed from the herd or, at best, forcibly injected even if it kills you. Either way.....

Yeah, oh well, snowflake.

It's funny how a psychopath of a lib calls him a wing it. Dems are scum.
A wing it?

I figure why should anyone get in the way of you guys voluntarily offing a portion of yourselves? You want your freedumbs, right? Well, RIP. I'm not going to do anything to you idiots, you're doing it all yourselves.

seems like it

we distance
we mask
we vaccinate

nothing does any good..

It was always the case that 97% or more survive... but oh ...
Covid will always be with us like the flu. And each year, we will get a Covid vaccination, just like with the flu.

Whether masks work or not is not material at this point.

But basically because the Antivaxxers have been so obnoxious and vocal and successful about denigrating the vaccine...

And the pro-vaxxers have also been good about scaring everyone about the seriousness of Covid-19....

That until both sides stop the rhetoric and lies and falsehoods...we are going to have to wear masks. And as the arguing continues...it's only going to worse... regardless of the state of the pandemic.

Whether masks work or not is not material at this point.

But basically because the Antivaxxers have been so obnoxious and vocal and successful about denigrating the vaccine...

And the pro-vaxxers have also been good about scaring everyone about the seriousness of Covid-19....

That until both sides stop the rhetoric and lies and falsehoods...we are going to have to wear masks. And as the arguing continues...it's only going to worse... regardless of the state of the pandemic.
You seem to think this is about MANNERS or some stupid shit.

three quarters of a million people have DIED from this thing

It's not about manners and it's not a "both sides" thing.

Forum List

Back