Are we going to be wearing masks forever?

So basically you have the shots and a mask so you’re not concerned about those that aren’t.

Nope, not concerned.
Well then why would you want a mandate on them to be vaccinated and masked?

Well, I want to see an end to the pandemic without killing millions of people in this country. I'm mixed on mandates. I don't think on a moral level they are bad it's just what direction do mandates push people who are quite frankly members of the TFG cult. So, I go back and forth.

Just kill off enough of you to reduce your political power and in the meantime eventually we'll get some sort of herd immunity. Of course that's taking a huge assumption that one of you doesn't birth some variant that becomes even more deadly.

If you’re that confident in your shots and masks protecting you. Why do you need mandates to force others?

Go about your life and let them go about theirs.

I am going about my life. Thanks.

Why do you wear a mask if you are vaxed? Are you telling US that with the vaccine you still might get infected?

...........................This mask doesnt work..........................................................This mask does work.......................

We know that the vaccines aren't 100% and I'd hate to be responsible for spreading the virus to anyone else even if only a remote possibility.

I don’t really care. That’s my point. You take care of you. I’m not here to take care of you. Do your thing and fuck off with making the rest of us do your thing.

I'm not making you do anything Mr. prolife.

I don’t really care. That’s my point. You take care of you. I’m not here to take care of you. Do your thing and fuck off with making the rest of us do your thing.
That's just the deal with the leftists -- they love the collectivist thing because it perennially allows them to be irresponsible about taking care of themselves. Mommy raised them up to believe that there would always be somebody to give them everything they need, so they don't need to bust their physical or intellectual asses to do anything for themselves!

Masks reduce the spread of the virus. They serve a purpose.
I would like to point out again, the bull shit that you are spewing about masks.

Green means good.
1634692604547.png

I would like to point out again, the bull shit that you are spewing about masks.

Green means good.
View attachment 553826

Neat, a picture.

Says one of the cultists who isn't concerned when hundreds of thousands and soon to be over a million actual people die of COVID. Weird, huh?
Oh my, people are dying, and only the progressives can save the day with cloth masks(that dont do shit) and a DNA changer which doesnt stop variants. Thi s is the 2nd year of the Kung Flu and we havent topped 1 million yet.

Here is something people do every year.

The World Health Organization’s most recent figures are from 2018. In that year, the top five causes of cancer death globally were:

seems like it

we distance
we mask
we vaccinate

nothing does any good..

It was always the case that 97% or more survive... but oh ...

Doubtful, at some point the mass of people will stop ending up en masse in hospital. There are more cases and less hospitalizations now.

China though, is kind of forked because they don't have much in the way of immunity, and how are they going to open up? Do they want to open up to international travel again, or are the government happy with the current situation?

Forum List

Back