Are we being watched ?

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
Do you think the gubmint has people reading these boards ... or at least random samplings of different boards on the interwebs ... to take the temperature of the sites?

And/or maybe to get more detailed reactions from the people to its various intitiatives?

Do you think the gubmint has people reading these boards ... or at least random samplings of different boards on the interwebs ... to take the temperature of the sites?

And/or maybe to get more detailed reactions from the people to its various intitiatives?

They would be stupid not to.

Yes. They heavily monitor sites like this. They do the same with Facebook and Twitter. Remember when it was revealed this current President had an 'Enemies List?' It's true. Citizens are targeted for their political beliefs. I know most still can't believe that it's happening here but it is. We are being watched. Make no mistake about it.

With the paranoia in this Administration, I wouldn't be surprised.

All internet traffic is monitored for key words and phrases, when one pops it gets filtered to another group. From there I have no idea what happens. But the first part I know for a fact.

I've got my eye on you.

With the lack of ethics in this Admin., I wouldn't be surprised, either. Be wary of that next knock on your door, should you say anything here Holder can nail you for....:eusa_whistle:

With the lack of ethics in this Admin., I wouldn't be surprised, either. Be wary of that next knock on your door, should you say anything here Holder can nail you for....:eusa_whistle:

Just in case Holder gives a shit, Hey Holder, Kiss my ass ! I will tell you guys if they kick my door in and stomp my head.

paranoid-eye-is-watching-you.jpg

I have absolutely no doubt of it. In fact, I am convinced they are! Like earlycuyler said, they would be stupid not to. I'm also convinced that America's enemies also monitor these boards.

There wouldn't be anything unethical about monitoring a public forum like this one, but I sincerely doubt it would be worth the government's time to do so in any except the most cursory way.

Think of all the genuinely illegal things that occur on or are recorded on the internet. For example, there are sites devoted to online gambling, which is illegal under current US law. American citizens regularly ignore those laws, and the government knows it. Why would they closely monitor sites which are entirely or almost entirely legal when they are ignoring many sites devoted to illegal activities.

The only reason would be if such sites were patronized largely by genuinely dangerous people (for example, terrorists). This site clearly is not, and I'm sure the FBI doesn't think otherwise.

Yes. They heavily monitor sites like this. They do the same with Facebook and Twitter. Remember when it was revealed this current President had an 'Enemies List?' It's true. Citizens are targeted for their political beliefs. I know most still can't believe that it's happening here but it is. We are being watched. Make no mistake about it.

I think all the gubmint dudes have me on ignore. I have a pretty toxic mouth regarding God and Congress and I've yet to see a strange suit following me at the mall.

I have absolutely no doubt of it. In fact, I am convinced they are! Like earlycuyler said, they would be stupid not to. I'm also convinced that America's enemies also monitor these boards.

You mean Liberals? Yes in great numbers.

New Topics

Forum List

Back