Are We All ‘Domestic Terrorists’?

Most of the people who entered the capital were apparently too stupid to know they were committing a crime.

Most of the people who enter the capitol commit crimes on a regular basis ...

View attachment 444121

I'm surprised anyone even noticed the addition of a few more.
Are you looking for justification or are you just trying to be funny?

Nancy Pelosi is worth $140 million. She attained that wealth by screwing the American people.
There's a lot republican lawmakers who are very wealthy themselves. You all insisted they be "business friendly" then they went to Washington and gave away the store to lobbyists. What did you think would happen?

Most of the people who entered the capital were apparently too stupid to know they were committing a crime.

View attachment 444121

Nancy Pelosi is worth $140 million. She attained that wealth by screwing the American people.
There's a lot republican lawmakers who are very wealthy themselves. You all insisted they be "business friendly" then they went to Washington and gave away the store to lobbyists. What did you think would happen?

That's why I support term limits. Why don't you?

Anyone opposed to total party control of every facet of society is an enemy of the people and must be liquidated.
Anyone opposed to total party control of every facet of society is an enemy of the people
No, not the enemy of the people, but as Nancy Pelosi so stated, "The enemy of the state". She is the state, she is the enemy of the people... What happened on the Capitol is just a prelude to what is coming, prog slaves better hide in their basement for if they come out, they might get a stray one...

thomas-jefferson-when-the-people-fear-the-government.jpg

View attachment 444121

That's why I support term limits. Why don't you?
Because it's a stupid idea.

Because it's a stupid idea.

Lol. No, it's because you're fine with politicians ripping off poor and middle-class Americans. Sucker.
Why do you want to feed a steady stream of political know-nothings to the army of lobbyists in Washington? No one is more vulnerable to corruption than a freshman congressman who may not even know they are breaking the rules.

Forum List

Back