Are We About to See Policie Use LETHAL Force Against Rioters?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Two cops have been shot tonight and BLM is openly carrying rifles in many protests now.

Are the police going to have to use lethal force to put this stupid shit down?

open gun battles in the street...coming soon to a locked down burnt out metropolitan area near you ....

Kill all the ******* and the dumb ass left wing crackas...
The country will be a better place for it

When they steal the election they're gonna ship the ghettos into the suburbs ...its on the dem platform...its there for a reason

Meanwhile you have many instances of antifa chanting destroy the suburbs ....

Yesterday I saw video of a girl yelling at the st Louis couple who came out on thier lawns ...theyre still being harrased by lefties ...they get followed around

Lol he handed her an autographed picture of the now famous shot of them standing on the lawn

But what was interesting to me is what the harraser started chanting
And what was that ?
"Destroy Suburbia "

Trads an normies ....many have no clue that they are the main course

Two cops have been shot tonight and BLM is openly carrying rifles in many protests now.

So white nationalist can carry weapons in the Mi state capital and you worry about guns that BLM have, are you for real.

Here are Virginia's responsible gun owners.
1600937174313.png

Last edited:
Isn't that what you responsible gun owners say, you have guns for break ins to homes, and you can take a shot at the perp.

I don't believe they yelled cops are here, many witnesses say that, so Breonna's boyfriend was protecting his castle.

All is fair in love & war.

So white nationalist can carry weapons in the Mi state capital and you worry about guns that BLM have, are you for real.

View attachment 392286
You may be seeing vigilantism start at some point. People have the right to defend themselves. I am telling you. Get with the program. It is not rocket science.

View attachment 392286

How many people or law enforcement officers have been shot and killed when conservatives carry guns at protests?

They should have been doing that at the beginning. Shoot a few rioters and the rest will run like hell. If that had been done these riots would have been over long ago.

They should have been doing that at the beginning. Shoot a few rioters and the rest will run like hell. If that had been done these riots would have been over long ago.
That is the reaction that BLM wanted so they could cry "Bloody Sunday!"

Our Peace Officers are smarter than that, and now that the public is mostly behind them and not BLM they might take appropriate action.

I have said this and said this... we are headed for a bloodbath and two organizations are the fault:
1) The media. For over-hyping and spinning events that took place to sensationalize a narrative.
2) The Democratic Party as a whole, and local Democrat officials who placate, encourage, excuse and finance the rioters.

A massacre WILL happen. It is escalating to that point. It will either be between counter protestors or rioters and law enforcement.

REMEMBER WHO IS AT FAULT FOR THIS

View attachment 392286

How many cops were shot in that event ?

Moron.

I'm making popcorn to watch this show.

I hate to see Americans get killed.

But, as I see it, most of these fuckers are not Americans.

Who aren't??

You can't read ?

Anyone who wants to burn the flag has a right to do so.

If they take one in the nuts, I have no sympathy at all.

They may have citizenship, but they are not Americans (I give a fuck about).

Yep.... long overdue.....if not lethal than critical...bring back tear gas, bring back the bean bag bazookas...bring back the water cannons.....fuck the shitheads.....this is not free speech it's anarchism.

JO

Who aren't??

You can't read ?

my compliments to the marksman! Damn good shot!

Who aren't??

You can't read ?

my compliments to the marksman! Damn good shot!

i still crack up when I watch it.

Then they arrested the poor bastard.

View attachment 392286

How many cops were shot in that event ?

Moron.

Penny-lope like her cousin Canta-lope is a die hard Soros paid for Liberalis Majoris.

JO

View attachment 392286
Did they shoot anyone? A simple yes or no will do.
Are any cops dead as a result of them carrying arms? A simple yes or no will do.

Answer honestly and you may begin to see the difference.

The police need to do whatever it takes to stop the criminals from taking over the Dem run cities like they are now

Forum List

Back