Are war’s generally viewed as a manly thing?

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
The reason I ask is that Democrat males have feminine and female characteristics and they recognize these characteristics even in themselves. So to make these traits unrecognizable

To others they start wars, bomb aspirin factories, support the military industrial complex, riots, burn? You know what I mean

thoughts

The reason I ask is that Democrat males have feminine and female characteristics and they recognize these characteristics even in themselves. So to make these traits unrecognizable

To others they start wars, bomb aspirin factories, support the military industrial complex, riots, burn? You know what I mean

thoughts

Never underestimate women, effeminate men or male fairies. When under the influence of cultist ideologies such as postmodernism, critical race theory, Satanism and sadism, even armies of children will cut the throats of infants or spit them on their bayonets. Be wary of all mobs . . . all mobs.

The Defense Industry's corporate officers wouldn't receive 7 and 8 digit quarterly bonuses if young men weren't convinced that war is a manly thing.

Would you want to cheat these men and women corporate leaders out of these millions-of-dollars by explaining to young people that: "Patriotism is a virtue of the vicious"? (Oscar Wilde)

thoughts
What is funny about this, is have any of these morons ever seen women around other women? I mean women can be brutal to each other and very cruel......women are very capable of starting shit....and if it's that time of the month...........WATCH OUT!

Forum List

Back