Are Vision-OE parts good. I have a steering pump which turned bad

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
and is still under warranty. Did I just get a lemon or are they known to not last. Yes I can get it replaced free of charge, this is the garage that has always worked on my 95 Exployer and my husband uses, but I am angry,

this is the third time in 2 years I have had to replace parts and pay for labor, this time I told them vison needs to pay for labor. (power steering pump, starter, and rack and pinion steering assembly)

but I wonder I if I should take my Exployer (yes 95) to the Ford garage and pay 400. We never take it out of town, and I know Ford warranties are good everywhere.

She has under 60,000 miles and no rust, (I'm sure there is some underneath) and no she is not ready for car heaven and no I am not interested in selling it.

Last edited:
and is still under warranty. Did I just get a lemon or are they known to not last. Yes I can get it replaced free of charge, this is the garage that has always worked on my 95 Employer and my husband uses, but I am angry,

this is the third time in 2 years I have had to replace parts and pay for labor, this time I told them vison needs to pay for labor. (power steering pump, starter, and rack and pinion steering assembly)

but I wonder I if I should take my Employer (yes 95) to the Ford garage and pay 400. We never take it out of town, and I know Ford warranties are good everywhere.

She has under 60,000 miles and no rust, (I'm sure there is some underneath) and no she is not ready for car heaven and no I am not interested in selling it.
/----/ I think you mean Ford Explorer.

Forum List

Back