Are twerking videos allowed on the site...*INTERESTING* twerking videos that I'd like to expose

Anonymous1977

(NOT AFFILIATED WITH GROUP CALLED, "ANONYMOUS")
Nov 7, 2014
האי שלי
So twerking is just a word for dancing sexually...I found some very interesting videos of religious women in religious garbs twerking that I wanted to share...

Are twerking videos allowed, anyone know?... :)

Stripper nuns? Bring 'em on! :eusa_dance:

This is prolly a question you wanna post under "Announcements and Feedback". And it's gonna depend on the content I'm sure. Not even sure what twerking means though -- don't know if I've ever seen it.

At the least you could link to them without embedding inside a post.

But a question --- where did all these tags on the OP come from? What's it got to do with "Moslem men",
"Moslem women" and so forth? How did you even do that? Never seen that on a thread before.

This is prolly a question you wanna post under "Announcements and Feedback". And it's gonna depend on the content I'm sure. Not even sure what twerking means though -- don't know if I've ever seen it.

But a question --- where did all these tags on the OP come from? What's it got to do with "Moslem men",
"Moslem women" and so forth? How did you even do that? Never seen that on a thread before.

Twerking. :D

twerk
twərk/
verb
informal
gerund or present participle: twerking
  1. dance to popular music in a sexually provocative manner involving thrusting hip movements and a low, squatting stance.
    "just wait till they catch their daughters twerking to this song"

Twerk-GIFS.gif

twerk
twərk/
verb
informal
  1. dance to popular music in a sexually provocative manner involving thrusting hip movements and a low, squatting stance.

Twerk-GIFS.gif

I don't see a thing sexually provocative about this image. Just looks damn silly. :dunno:

No not stripping just dancing sexually or "twerking" (twerking can be looked up at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia .)

They aren't fake portrayals of religious women but real Moslem women twerking...they dress like nuns but they are Moslems haha.

I may be able to place tags on posts as a paying member here. :)

twerk
twərk/
verb
informal

Twerk-GIFS.gif

I don't see a thing sexually provocative about this image. Just looks damn silly. :dunno:

A lot of guys like it apparently. Lol. :D It does kind of look like she's "humping" though, amirite? :lol:

If they are wearing clothing, then it's fine. :) I just posted one and others have posted them too.

Hi Chris:)

Do you know where I could see these videos to get a good sense of what the site considers allowable...:)

Clothing, check. But I'd like to see how the twerking looks...

Last edited:
If they are wearing clothing, then it's fine. :) I just posted one and others have posted them too.

Hi Chris:)

Do you know where I could see these videos to get a good sense of what the site considers allowable...:)

If you are very concerned, you should probably private message one of the moderators on duty. :) They would know best.

twerk
twərk/
verb
informal

Twerk-GIFS.gif

A lot of guys like it apparently. Lol. :D It does kind of look like she's "humping" though, amirite? :lol:

I dunno, it looks like she's going for something remotely related, but what is up with that misshapen posteriority complex? She's way too fat and it's all in one spot. I like women proportioned. This one is almost grotesque.

I dunno, there's dance that is sexually provocative in that way but --- this ain't it. :uhh:
This is more at clownish gimmickry.

I dunno, it looks like she's going for something remotely related, but what is up with that misshapen posteriority complex? She's way too fat and it's all in one spot. I like women proportioned. This one is almost grotesque.

I dunno, there's dance that is sexually provocative in that way but --- this ain't it. :uhh:

Some people are better at it than others. You can find quite a bit of examples on youtube that will help you understand why it is a sexual way to dance.

twerk
twərk/
verb
informal

Twerk-GIFS.gif

Would you like me to post more for your approval? :lol: There is a Miley Cyrus one too, but you probably wouldn't like that one either. It's kind of the opposite of the above, with kind of no butt.

Some people are better at it than others. You can find quite a bit of examples on youtube that will help you understand why it is a sexual way to dance.

I understand that the motion is based on that.
But this particular gal looks like somebody filled up a 13-gallon trash bag with Jello and started poking it in a rhythm. I don't find anything sexy about that. Asses should not move in oceanic tsunami wave patterns. You lose the curves.

Make her a more natural shape and make the movements more realistic, rather than having both exaggerated beyond the point of absurdity, and I'm all over it. But this just leaves me flat. I just don't find absurd farce to be sexy. :dunno:

twerk
twərk/
verb
informal

Twerk-GIFS.gif

Would you like me to post more for your approval? :lol: There is a Miley Cyrus one too, but you probably wouldn't like that one either. It's kind of the opposite of the above, with kind of no butt.

The other extreme?

Bring it on, I shall apply the appropriate Pogo-scale rating... :cool:

twerk
twərk/
verb
informal

Twerk-GIFS.gif

The other extreme?

Okay! You asked for it! :D Lol.

mCdmqBz.gif

twerk
twərk/
verb
informal

Twerk-GIFS.gif

The other extreme?

These two made the earth quake! :lol:

7tUKUH4.gif

Forum List

Back