Are those whom either don’t know about, don’t care about or detest our Constitution, our history and traditions drawn to vote for the Democrat Party?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
If so….what does that mean exactly and when did the Democrat Party begin to position itself as the Party to foster those with disdain for America?
9A9CE10A-42CB-4AD3-9D28-C1526301C2D3.jpeg

D63C2AA9-DA4A-438A-BC70-4EAA209C13F4.jpeg

They are out to destroy this country.

You wouldn’t know what the constitution is if it bit you, treasonous trumpkin
People forget that the constitution was the forefathers way of making a country from two groups in direct opposition to each other. So they created a document that embraced both liberty and racism. With compromises to make each side happy enough to sign on.
The original constitution as written was actually a very flawed document that took 26 changes, and it's still not done.

I know you hate much of it…I know I’ve never once heard a Conservative refer to it as an outdated document like you do.
The constitution is outdated. Which is why the courts have to constantly changed the meaning of the clear text.

The constitution is outdated. Which is why the courts have to constantly changed the meaning of the clear text.
Yeah that makes perfect sense…the document that forged the greatest nation on the globe in a very short 150 years has timed out because the Hate America Coalition has decided it has…..hahahaha

“the courts have to constantly changed the meaning of the clear text.”
The courts get involved when Leftists push to deviate from it…that’s all.

If so….what does that mean exactly and when did the Democrat Party begin to position itself as the Party to foster those with disdain for America?
View attachment 704230
Gee, blacks, Latinos and Asians vote overwhelmingly Democrat. Why does that shock you?

Most minorities are not going to vote for the party which so clearly hates them. Duh!

View attachment 704230
View attachment 704231

It is the Republican Nazis who hate America. They attack our voting rights, free speech rights, women's rights and other rights. They terrorize anyone who does not think like them.

It is the Republican Nazis who hate America. They attack our voting rights, free speech rights, women's rights and other rights. They terrorize anyone who does not think like them.

This is what you get with populism and demagogues.

Yeah that makes perfect sense…the document that forged the greatest nation on the globe in a very short 150 years has timed out because the Hate America Coalition has decided it has…..hahahaha

“the courts have to constantly changed the meaning of the clear text.”
The courts get involved when Leftists push to deviate from it…that’s all.
YOU have openly and directly proclaimed your disdain for America many times here.

:fu:

No group of people are more ignorant of our Constitution than Trumptards.

The vast majority of them have proven themselves to have never even read it.
As protectors of the 1st and 2nd, they seem to know them quite well as you Hate America folks detest them both.

Gee, blacks, Latinos and Asians vote overwhelmingly Democrat. Why does that shock you?
It doesn’t at all….I’m pretty sure that’s the basis of the thread….those without a deep love and respect for our nation, its founding documents and principles gravitate toward the Change America / Hate America Party….Why is that?

Most minorities are not going to vote for the party which so clearly hates them. Duh!
Do they “hate“ them because they expect them to share the same love and respect of country as they do…which they clearly do not?

It doesn’t at all….I’m pretty sure that’s the basis of the thread….those without a deep love and respect for our nation, its founding documents and principles gravitate toward the Change America / Hate America Party….Why is that?

Do they “hate“ them because they expect them to share the same love and respect of country as they do…which they clearly do not?
YOU clearly do NOT love, respect, or respect my great nation.

All good real core Americans HATE leftist America….you’d see why if you weren’t a globalist and party to the Hate America Coalition.
There you go again, proving you are not a Christian and not an American.

Which YOU clearly do not.

People forget that the constitution was the forefathers way of making a country from two groups in direct opposition to each other. So they created a document that embraced both liberty and racism. With compromises to make each side happy enough to sign on.
The original constitution as written was actually a very flawed document that took 26 changes, and it's still not done.
Only douchebag lying progs like you don't know that. The Constitution is still the law of the land, douchebag.

New Topics

Forum List

Back