Debate Now Are they "victims"? I don't think so.

luchitociencia

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2019
One of the methods used by the LGBT has been to claim they are victims of several sides of society. Their claim is discrimination, verbal and physical attacks, even indifference to their attempts to become an accepted part of society.

But, their actions are completely the opposite.

In Washington DC, after a street march they made this year, they left a huge sign of them at the front stairs of a church. They don't respect others, and this is a fact.

The recent attack to religion is by producing films attempting to change the mind of people, and destroying at the same time, the image of religious characters.

It is known, that the character known as Jesus represents for the religious world, a decent person with strong morality.

A new film from Netflix portraits this character as "gay".

Netflix movie showing Jesus as a gay man slammed by Texas bishop as 'blasphemy'

This is too much.

These dudes from LGBT are not "victims" of nobody and from nowhere.

These people are nasty, amoral, disrespectful, and not worthy at all.

I'm glad I never supported them. I was impartial most of the time about them, but their constant attacks to society and the traditions of society are going too far.

They surely want war. War they must receive in exchange.

It is an issue kept in the forefront by a few to keep people stirred and their minds off of more important issues. People are discriminated against in the world for reasons that have no effect on others but some are intentionally targets by those who are greedy. It has been that away from the beginning of time.

Have you asked yourself why there are all these gays and transgenders now or what is causing this mass confusion of gender identity? Is there something behind it all? That is where one could start the search.

I can tell you that lots of current issues have a total different primeval intention and are under a masquerade to promote it and gain more acceptance.

Lets say, abortion, as an example. The whole court case which was stamped with legal approval has, in reality, nothing to do with a "right" of women to choose. Such is the masquerade. You must study the whole scenario of those years to find out that "right of women" was violated rather than recognized with such a measure.

Today, is taken as a "right to choose", but the real origin is totally towards the contrary. (But this is the example given, which can be debated in a correspondent topic)

Yes, behind every social movement, there is a special interest which is not revealed in its doctrines.

Unfortunately, the camouflage will stop or deviate any attempt to expose the original intent.

My concern is the methods used by certain groups to expand their ideology by trying to destroy the existing one inherited by tradition and strong -if not solid- standing in accord with nature and moral.

A tradition which is the one which impulsed the reach of a great success making this nation the greatest. Then, rather than "changing it" the most advisable is to improve it.

LGBT wants to impose change to a different path, and such is not the "right way".

While I don't disagree with you that it is not the right way the fact is it does exist.

Why has our government spent such outrageous amounts on pushing it throughout the globe? And have you noticed that on USMB a lot of those same assholes are the ones calling for anyone of faith to be culled? Sign of the times. The US is reaping what it has sown for many decades now. Perhaps its a wakeup call ya think?

U.S. Support of Gay Rights in Africa May Have Done More Harm Than Good
Since 2012, United States officials said, the American government has spent more than $41 million specifically to promote gay rights globally, along with a portion of $700 million earmarked for marginalized groups to support gay communities and causes. More than half of the $700 million, and $6.6 million of the $41 million, was spent on sub-Saharan Africa — just one indication of the continent’s importance to the new policy.

Well, my point is to use the same methods to cause them feel the way they act.

If a movie is made portraying Jesus as gay, the same Netflix must also accept movies showing how miserable is the life of homosexuals by choosing that style of life. Movies showing that they know what they are exposed to, but they don't care and risk their lives with complete consent.

Rick Van Dyke made once a movie showing how an alcoholic man having all opportunities to change his vicious tendency for alcohol, from a well established business man becoming a poor homeless living in under a bridge.

Same kind of movies must star to be made showing the reality of homosexuals. Definitively those guys are not "gay", but on the contrary, they are sad, social resent, pretending to be happy but their lives a disaster. Always feeling inside they are rejected, and they are correct, people is not afraid of them (homophobia) but people refuse them.

Publications must been made even in cartoons for children showing how negative is the presence of LGBT in society. I have asked to homosexuals this question all the time, and they evade to respond it: What good homosexuality brings to society?

A fair war.

Last edited:
Well, my point is to use the same methods to cause them feel the way they act.

If a movie is made portraying Jesus as gay, the same Netflix must also accept movies showing how miserable is the life of homosexuals by choosing that style of life. Movies showing that they know what they are exposed to, but they don't care and risk their lives with complete consent.

Rick Van Dyke made once a movie showing how an alcoholic man having all opportunities to change his vicious tendency for alcohol, from a well established business man becoming a poor homeless living in under a bridge.

Same kind of movies must star to be made showing the reality of homosexuals. Definitively those guys are not "gay", but on the contrary, they are sad, social resent, pretending to be happy but their lives a disaster. Always feeling inside they are rejected, and they are correct, people is not afraid of them (homophobia) but people refuse them.

Publications must been made even in cartoons for children showing how negative is the presence of LGBT in society. I have asked to homosexuals this question all the time, and they evade to respond it: What good homosexuality brings to society?

A fair war.
I posted here years ago about a transvestite guy that sat on my front porch and poor his heart out about his regrets of having surgery. I wondered at the time "what transpired in his life to turn it this away?" He had been married and had children with his wife before going off the deep end into a life of pure hell. It was some years later that I was researching something and came across Tyrone Hayes studies (bless that man) on Atrazine. So I took the time to do some more research on where Atrazine was heavily applied. Sure enough the guy came from an area where Atrazine was used regularly in farm applications. It seemed so obvious to me then why he wanted a sex change while living there in that area but once he was moved away from it his body started correcting itself but by that point he'd done did the dirty deed of going through the operations and such. The gal that lived with him for awhile told me "He is such a sick SOB you can't imagine". They were both drug addicts until she got away from him/her. Not sure what happened to the guy/gal after that as I never saw him after that few hours of him telling me his life's story and pouring out his tears of regret. I can say though that he did believe in Jesus Christ as his savior and therefore his soul shall be saved. These current vile creatures though pushing the elites agenda are a totally different ball of wax.

I also posted these videos here on USMB last year in hopes that some would gain more understanding on the matter of what happens to the people who are given over to transgenderism. One of the videos in that thread has been removed by Youtube which is a shame just because it insulted someone who doesn't want to here the truth. Her information is still out there though for those who take the time to look for it. A brief Documentary on regretting sex change

"TFP Student Action interviews Dr. Michelle Cretella, M.D., president of the American College of Pediatricians. She debunks the lies behind transgender ideology with sound science and denounces the new wave of child abuse caused by the transgender movement - Google Search

I applaud your work.

Same is needed by people to keep society in good shape. Comments about the movie in other social media shows rejection and actions of unsubscribing to Netflix because that movie. Hope to hear of more Netflix subscribers canceling their accounts as a way to show their protest against such clear attack against religion.

Unfortunately this is going to far. For example, one of the comments from Nancy Pelosi rejecting the nomination of a judge was that he didn't show support for LGBT people.

I read about and I asked myself: What the hell is she demanding from a judge? Why LGBT is so important for her? LGBT is not even a "community" with values in society, but just a bunch of people with several mental issues.

The best advice for families with homosexual or lesbian or transvestite or bisexual members, is not for them to condone their affected family member status saying that such is "normal" but better start looking for help around saying: "Houston, we have a problem".

I won't ask the removing of the movie in question because such is called "freedom of expression" anyway, but Netflix must accept movies showing the sad reality of homosexuals, lesbians, effeminate men and mannish women.

A fair war.

I applaud your work.

Same is needed by people to keep society in good shape. Comments about the movie in other social media shows rejection and actions of unsubscribing to Netflix because that movie. Hope to hear of more Netflix subscribers canceling their accounts as a way to show their protest against such clear attack against religion.

Unfortunately this is going to far. For example, one of the comments from Nancy Pelosi rejecting the nomination of a judge was that he didn't show support for LGBT people.

I read about and I asked myself: What the hell is she demanding from a judge? Why LGBT is so important for her? LGBT is not even a "community" with values in society, but just a bunch of people with several mental issues.

The best advice for families with homosexual or lesbian or transvestite or bisexual members, is not for them to condone their affected family member status saying that such is "normal" but better start looking for help around saying: "Houston, we have a problem".

I won't ask the removing of the movie in question because such is called "freedom of expression" anyway, but Netflix must accept movies showing the sad reality of homosexuals, lesbians, effeminate men and mannish women.

A fair war.
Per Netflix people just need to abstain from supporting them and find a better alternative for entertainment. I personally have never given them a dime and will continue on that route.

Pelosi is whacko but she's made some pretty good money over the years taking up the cause of the elitists that have been given a means and a way for a brief moment in time. Her days are numbered just like everyone else's. Its up to the people to get informed and start standing in the right place if they want things to be upright.

Forum List

Back