Are they really that evil?

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
I am speaking of the liberal msm and yes they are.

What did they say? A link to some of that Evil Triggered coverage would be helpful.

All media outlets are owned by corporate interests and only report and spin the news in ways that their masters want them to.

If you're looking to the media for truth you are looking in the wrong place

“God gave us grace on November 8, 2016, to change the course we were on. God had been taken out of our schools & lives, a nation had turned its back on God. I encourage you to use this time at home to get back in the word. Read our Bibles…” said Lindell.

The self-made multimillionaire and infomercial superstar created the MyPillow empire from scratch in 2004. He did it while addicted to drugs. “People say all the time that’s one of the biggest miracles ever.”

He’s been clean and sober for over eight years, but his path from rags to riches — and almost back to rags — is an amazing American success story.

It is also one long, strange trip.

Just because he found god, doesn't mean he need to pastor to people on live tv during a government broadcast. He is the worst kind of Christian.

What did they say? A link to some of that Evil Triggered coverage would be helpful.
6294BCD6-F709-4D8C-B120-1D7C7B1D1E9F.png

Attachments

• 66C9D257-08CE-4530-A7B6-84EF7FCF7CEC.png
    66C9D257-08CE-4530-A7B6-84EF7FCF7CEC.png
    258.1 KB · Views: 55

In a word, YES. I totally agree with you. A good percentage of them, including those that post on these threads, ARE non-believing atheist heathens. Very sad.

I figured Trump put him up there to show that many americans and companies are working together. I thought it was a good idea.
No one is talking about what all the companies are doing for their customers and doing for the sick.
We could use more uplifting news, that's for sure. It didn't offend me that Lindell recommended the Bible. He was trying to be helpful.

The worst thing for the opportunists on the left is to give any credit to individuals that make signficant contributions.

It has to all have been facilitated and cured by big governments and the only reason we are in this mess is because of concerns of rich white people by this president.

That is their narrative.

I still haven't seen anything "Evil and Triggered" from the MSM, yet, slamming Lindell for suggesting the Bible. Or maybe that's not what the OP meant.

“God gave us grace on November 8, 2016, to change the course we were on. God had been taken out of our schools & lives, a nation had turned its back on God. I encourage you to use this time at home to get back in the word. Read our Bibles…” said Lindell.

The self-made multimillionaire and infomercial superstar created the MyPillow empire from scratch in 2004. He did it while addicted to drugs. “People say all the time that’s one of the biggest miracles ever.”

He’s been clean and sober for over eight years, but his path from rags to riches — and almost back to rags — is an amazing American success story.

It is also one long, strange trip.

Just because he found god, doesn't mean he need to pastor to people on live tv during a government broadcast. He is the worst kind of Christian.
Christianity is a proselytizing religion. Jesus commanded it. That's why men in nice suits with short haircuts knock on our doors sometimes. It's okay. Now the kookie lady who came into my local diner one Sunday noon and started giving a loud "sermon," ostensibly to her dining companions but loud enough for the whole room to hear, like it or not, that's annoying. But just saying "read your Bible" and "reconnect with God" isn't taking any skin off my nose.

Forum List

Back