Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2015
38°29′ North 121°26′ West
AfraidToLive.jpg

Struck a nerve, did he, six? I found it very appropriate and spot on.
Who really cares about having to wear a mask to cut down spread of disease? Try 10 or 12 hours in MOPP Level 4 in July, then I might worry bout it. I keep a pack of Tommy Coppers in both vehicles for me and PJ. We wear them where we need to or the business wants it to protect their employees, customers and preferred business model, figuring their business, there rules, I can shop where I want. If you don't want to spend your money in those places, don't. If you just want to whine, take your silly assed problem down the hall.

Who really cares about having to wear a mask to cut down spread of disease? Try 10 or 12 hours in MOPP Level 4 in July, then I might worry bout it. I keep a pack of Tommy Coppers in both vehicles for me and PJ. We wear them where we need to or the business wants it to protect their employees, customers and preferred business model, figuring their business, there rules, I can shop where I want. If you don't want to spend your money in those places, don't. If you just want to whine, take your silly assed problem down the hall.
Masks don't work. How many different experts have to tell you that citing REAL scientific evidence before you'll believe it. There has not been one life that has been saved by wearing masks. But, you really like the emperor's new clothes don't you?

Masks don't work. How many different experts have to tell you that citing REAL scientific evidence before you'll believe it. There has not been one life that has been saved by wearing masks. But, you really like the emperor's new clothes don't you?
Doesn't bother me. Pretty adaptive, always have been. Amazing what you can get away with by just quietly, smoothly going about your gig, especially with hell raisers drawing all the flack. Very rarely does making a scene benefit you. Just makes people think your an asshole. Just the way it works and always has been.

Doesn't bother me. Pretty adaptive, always have been. Amazing what you can get away with by just quietly, smoothly going about your gig, especially with hell raisers drawing all the flack. Very rarely does making a scene benefit you. Just makes people think your an asshole. Just the way it works and always has been.

You are a pussy.

Just go along with it?

Get real.

Forum List

Back