Are these Jews Christians?

Are they Jews or Christians?

• Total voters

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
...No Worse Enemy
Jews who believe in Jesus? Are they Christians or Jews?

"We believe that God the Father is the author of eternal salvation, having loved the world and given His Son for its redemption.

We believe that Jesus the Messiah was eternally pre-existent and is co-equal with God the Father; that He took on Himself the nature of man through the virgin birth so that He possesses both divine and human natures."
Established 32AD give or take a year - Jews for Jesus

• Banned
You got some serious learning to do, Brotch. :slap:
Answer the question.
Jews recognize Jesus, Christians worship Him.
Recognize him as what, since he was nothing more than just another nutty Jew, another who thought himself to be the Messiah, and there were many, that they are still waiting for. What do they think of Jesus then, this Messiah who wasn't? Is he well-respected by the Jews, this God of yours?

Are they Jews or Christians? Yes.
Be a man for once, and pick one.
I don't have to play your game, bigot.
It's not a game. They really exist. What do you call a Jew who believes in Jesus?
Yes it is, and you're not very good at disguising it.
No, they are real people, so are they Jews or Christians? Pick one.
They may be real people but that doesn't mean they are either Jews or Christians.

Be a man for once, and pick one.
It's not a game. They really exist. What do you call a Jew who believes in Jesus?
They may be real people but that doesn't mean they are either Jews or Christians.
They can only be one or the other eh? Is Jesus the Messiah or not? He came for the Jews, and only the Jews.

They can only be one or the other eh? Is Jesus the Messiah or not? He came for the Jews, and only the Jews.
Why do they have to be one or the other? They could be muslims.

No, the are Jews for Jesus. Real about them.

No, the are Jews for Jesus. Real about them.
Why, is that supposed to make me agree with you on something?

Answer the question.
Recognize him as what, since he was nothing more than just another nutty Jew, another who thought himself to be the Messiah, and there were many, that they are still waiting for. What do they think of Jesus then, this Messiah who wasn't? Is he well-respected by the Jews, this God of yours?
I marked this post "Informative" because it is just that to me.

Jesus is neither God nor Messiah to me. Another nutty Jew? Perhaps.

As far as I'm concerned, all Jews are nut cases LOL.

Answer the question.

His family thought he was a lunatic, it's in the Gospels. Too much time in the sun, he was a farmer you know. That's why all the parables are seeds and plowing and fields, not hammers and nails and wood.

Answer the question.

His family thought he was a lunatic, it's in the Gospels. Too much time in the sun, he was a farmer you know. That's why all the parables are seeds and plowing and fields, not hammers and nails and wood.
Jesus was an Ass-Fucking Farmer? Say it ain't so!

Forum List

Back