Are there same-sex marriages in the United States?

Google Marbury V Madison on the issue of Judicial Review. The court is not "making laws" They are interpreting laws, and in the case of marriage invalidated laws against same sex marriage based on the 14th amendment
Where did you find the "interpretation" in the invention of the phantom concept of "same-sex marriage"?

Fucking autists, you just disgrace the American people with your stupidity

Says the idiot who does not understand the US Constitution or the reason the US Supreme Court exists.
The Supreme Court exists in almost all countries, you fucking idiot, just leave me alone.

The Supreme Court exists in almost all countries, you fucking idiot, just leave me alone.

It does not exist in the same way that it exists here.

And no, I will not leave you alone. You want to spout bullshit? Fine. But it will be challenged at every turn.

They do. They corrupt society and ruin the younger generation, just like hippie pigs and feminists. In addition, they show aggression, rape citizens and pretend that they are not perverts

No. You hypocrites are what is screwing up society.

No. You hypocrites are what is screwing up society.
It's useful to spoil your society of slaves and faggots, there's nothing wrong with that. I meant a right-wing society, a society of decent people. Just being around slaves and faggots humiliates a normal person

It's useful to spoil your society of slaves and faggots, there's nothing wrong with that. I meant a right-wing society, a society of decent people. Just being around slaves and faggots humiliates a normal person

You aren’t a decent person. You aren’t a Patriot. You aren’t courageous or dedicated to anything but hatred. You are ignorant of the nations history. In fact. You are heir to the throne of the kingdom of fools.

You could isolate yourself in your stinking zoo, and then no one would touch you. But instead, you aggressively spread your corruption, demand that we change the legislation for the sake of your vices, so that they throw their children into the altar of your corruption.

In the old days in the East, no one would talk to you at all, you would just be killed like stinking dogs.

You could isolate yourself in your stinking zoo, and then no one would touch you. But instead, you aggressively spread your corruption, demand that we change the legislation for the sake of your vices, so that they throw their children into the altar of your corruption.

Your hate-mongering is far more dangerous than homosexuality.

You aren’t a decent person. You aren’t a Patriot. You aren’t courageous or dedicated to anything but hatred. You are ignorant of the nations history. In fact. You are heir to the throne of the kingdom of fools.
I know a lot more about this than you think. This is the influence of pre-Indo-European Europe of forest savages who did not go beyond the Neolithic, made bloody sacrifices, arranged bloody orgies for the sake of their matrons.

I know a lot more about this than you think. This is the influence of pre-Indo-European Europe of forest savages who did not go beyond the Neolithic, made bloody sacrifices, arranged bloody orgies for the sake of their matrons.

What?? LMAO!! Are you kidding?

And no, you do not know more than we think. You have proven that over and over.

Forum List

Back