Are there same-sex marriages in the United States?

• Banned
Accordingly, all "marriages" that are concluded under the informal name "same-sex marriages" and all documents containing the legally null definition of "same-sex marriage" are invalid.

• Banned
If the name "marriage" appears in the document without mentioning "same-sex", but this does not apply to the union of different-sex people, they are also legally void, since the term "marriage" refers to the union of different-sex citizens and only to it, in accordance with US Law

Maybe nature will supply the answer?

I'm off to talk to the animals in my barn

could be a chicken identifies as a duck, or visa versa???

~S~

I'd love to see this case fought out in the courts. I doubt that the libs are really ready to negotiate on the issue of Gay Marriage however, and are likely to really throw a fit.

For millennia , the idea was never even thought of- even in the prominent Gay Communities in progressive cities like Sodom as well as Gomorrah.

Makes me wonder why its so important to libs now.

• Banned
I'd love to see this case fought out in the courts. I doubt that the libs are really ready to negotiate on the issue of Gay Marriage however, and are likely to really throw a fit.

For millennia , the idea was never even thought of- even in the prominent Gay Communities in progressive cities like Sodom as well as Gomorrah.

Makes me wonder why its so important to libs now.
There is no need to discuss anything. The court must obey the law. A court that ignores the Law is illegal. They just need to be removed from office, tried and executed as criminals against US national security

Are there same-sex marriages in the United States?​

No, we just have marriages

There is no homophobia. Despising queers does not mean that someone is afraid of them.

Why? They aren’t hurting you. Nothing they do causes you any harm what do ever.

I understand you hate the principles of this nation. But really. All the outrage is a little telling. I think you are afraid. I think you are afraid that a gay might ask you out.

This is a good opportunity to explain a couple of my thoughts. I believe that you imagine gays looking at you as you look at women. You imagine them naked. You imagine them doing sexual things to you. You are terrified that a gay guy is doing the same thing. Imagining you servicing him.

So yeah. I think fear is a big part of your motivation. I doubt if you have anything to worry about. I doubt even the gayest of all the homosexuals would find you attractive.

Yes, they are legal

That may be correct right now, but the possibility of a legal challenge definitely exists and it might well be decided to be unconstitutional.

Like I said, I'd love to see the libs show themselves to be adults and negotiate on the issue. A little give and take, like we always had in America.

Why? They aren’t hurting you. Nothing they do causes you any harm what do ever.
They do. They corrupt society and ruin the younger generation, just like hippie pigs and feminists. In addition, they show aggression, rape citizens and pretend that they are not perverts

That may be correct right now, but the possibility of a legal challenge definitely exists and it might well be decided to be unconstitutional.

Like I said, I'd love to see the libs show themselves to be adults and negotiate on the issue. A little give and take, like we always had in America.

What is there that can be negotiated on gay marriage?

Nothing that contradicts the law can be legally correct

What is there that can be negotiated on gay marriage?

Allow local options on whether to allow it in each jurisdiction.

Outlawing Gay Divorce- if libs really believe that Almighty God has put 2 guys together, let no man put them asunder.

Renaming the event to"Civil unions" and calling the participants "bum buddies" so that Gay and normal marriage can be legally distinguished

Forum List

Back