Are there many Serbs in your state or city?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Do they keep "serb culture" or certain serb traditions or they are just regular americans like everyone else? Would I fit among Serb americans? Im a Gypsy/Serb mix I think you know that. I wonder if I could go as Serb-American?

IMG_2851.JPG

Don't know. We have an entire second Czech nation south of me here in Texas, and they seem to do well, and have the largest Czech language newspaper outside of Czechoslovakia, and other ethnic enclaves of Europeans around the country, like in Chicago and New York City. Why would you want to move? Most Americans would have no idea what you are unless you tell them, and wouldn't care, except for the racist blacks and latinos, who are taught by the school systems to hate all whites, but you don't want to know any of them anyway, since they're a large criminal element.

Don't know. We have an entire second Czech nation south of me here in Texas, and they seem to do well, and have the largest Czech language newspaper outside of Czechoslovakia, and other ethnic enclaves of Europeans around the country, like in Chicago and New York City. Why would you want to move? Most Americans would have no idea what you are unless you tell them, and wouldn't care, except for the racist blacks and latinos, who are taught by the school systems to hate all whites, but you don't want to know any of them anyway, since they're a large criminal element.

I heard in Chicago there is a large serb community yes. Thats why I have written a fake location that Im in chicago

20 Things You Must Do in Linz
  • Visit the castle. ...
  • Cycle along the Danube. ...
  • Try Linzer Torte. ...
  • Learn something at ARS Electronica Centre. ...
  • Have dinner at Wirt am Graben. ...
  • Go shopping. ...
  • See the city from the air… but on the ground. ...
  • Enjoy local craft beer and Austrian tapas at Josef.
It is a beautiful city.
upload_2020-2-27_2-48-19.jpeg

Do you wish you were here in America?

We have steel mills here in the Ohio Valley. Immigrants from all over Europe settled here where there was work. Lucky us. Best food ever. There are festivals all summer. Greek, Serb, Italian, Hungarian, Russian... It is an eclectic mix of good people.

Mort, if you came here, what would you like to see? In Colorado there can be a bear between you and your front door. In New Orleans, you can march in parades and throw beads and drink a lot. In New York there is everything. Pennsylvania is 60% peace and quiet. Florida has a world of Disney, and tons of sun.
In Chicago there is the excitement of dodging bullets, and in California, you can steal $950. dollars worth of merchandise from any store you want with no consequences and use the side walk for a toilet.
I'd pass on the last 2. ;)

Roma man you wanna be in America just fly to mexico or Canada and walk like everyone else

Free healthcare and food stamps are your human right

Serbian Americans - Wikipedia
Links and tHe internet are your friends

Every European peoples have left thier mark in the usa one way or another

Roma man you wanna be in America just fly to mexico or Canada and walk like everyone else

Im not sure whether I support a welfare state or such, politically, but I really need healthcare. I couldnt afford my medical treatments otherwise. So I guess in america I would end up without medical treatment, and maybe be worse off.

Im not sure whether I support a welfare state or such, politically, but I really need healthcare. I couldnt afford my medical treatments otherwise. So I guess in america I would end up without medical treatment, and maybe be worse off.

You could always move to Scotland...free tampons and motrin.

Do they keep "serb culture" or certain serb traditions or they are just regular americans like everyone else? Would I fit among Serb americans? Im a Gypsy/Serb mix I think you know that. I wonder if I could go as Serb-American?

View attachment 309069

I'm sure that there are exceptions to every rule, but here in the Rust Belt, the waves of immigrants from Serbia and many other nations ended a century ago. I think you'd find most to just be like any other group of Americans.

Forum List

Back