Are there ANY Trump supporters here who have had enough? ANYONE?

The cat's now out of the bag on his finances - he squandered the $300,000,000 to $400,000,000 that Daddy gave him by the year 2000, and he's been living off Deutsche Bank loans and IRS tax refunds for decades.

He lied to the American people about a deadly (he admitted) global pandemic that was bearing down on us, mocked those who were just trying to protect themselves and their families with masks, allowed thousands of his fans to gather in a clearly unsafe way, and refused to take responsibility for anything.

A long and growing list of people who worked near, with, and around him in his administration have come out with searing observations on his behaviors and actions behind closed doors, warning us that he is a threat to our country.

And that, of course, is just the beginning.

Are there ANY Trump supporters here who are even WAVERING? Just a LITTLE bit???
Trump has tens of billions and his name all over the world
You have zero lol

The cat's now out of the bag on his finances - he squandered the $300,000,000 to $400,000,000 that Daddy gave him by the year 2000, and he's been living off Deutsche Bank loans and IRS tax refunds for decades.

He lied to the American people about a deadly (he admitted) global pandemic that was bearing down on us, mocked those who were just trying to protect themselves and their families with masks, allowed thousands of his fans to gather in a clearly unsafe way, and refused to take responsibility for anything.

A long and growing list of people who worked near, with, and around him in his administration have come out with searing observations on his behaviors and actions behind closed doors, warning us that he is a threat to our country.

You have zero lol
He does? Not according to his taxes.

And Putin is said to be one of the richest men in the world. He's REALLY great, right?

The choices are Trump or the left. Which is worse might be debatable but for my money it's the left by miles.

I'll be voting against their woke lunacy come November.

Remember that when George W. Bush was President many of his voters proclaimed he was the greatest and anyone that did not agree with his policies and running of the White House must have been a terrorist loving freak but now in 2020 they all hate him and love the Donald!

My point?

Ten years from now the same posters that are claiming they love Donald way of governing will claim he was horrible and deny they ever voted for him...

So they will claim today they have yet to have enough of him but later say he was also a mistake...

You have zero lol

And Putin is said to be one of the richest men in the world. He's REALLY great, right?

Donald John Trump money has always been a credit line and his name!

I said it before and will say it again let liquidate his assets and then let see how much he is really worth and my bet is after you pay off all his debt he might still owe more than he has...

You have zero lol

I said it before and will say it again let liquidate his assets and then let see how much he is really worth and my bet is after you pay off all his debt he might still owe more than he has...
Why is it that Deutsche Bank is the ONLY bank who would go NEAR him? Literally?

That's where his "credit line" is, the one he's been using. And Deutsche has been under investigation for OTHER shady dealings for the last five years. And do you know that he has $420 million in personal loans coming due, and can't pay them? Who's going to step in THIS time? And why?

There is much more to this story, and it will come out eventually. So playing this game is nothing more than rhetoric.

You have zero lol

Why is it that Deutsche Bank is the ONLY bank who would go NEAR him? Literally?

That's where his "credit line" is, the one he's been using. And Deutsche has been under investigation for OTHER shady dealings for the last five years. And do you know that he has $420 million in personal loans coming due, and can't pay them? Who's going to step in THIS time? And why?

There is much more to this story, and it will come out eventually. So playing this game is nothing more than rhetoric.
You do know I am agreeing with you, right while pointing out that if you have followed Donald all this time you would know he is just credit and not worth what he claims...

Think of Lorenzo de Medici and you can understand Trump even better!

Well, the clown running against Trump is over 180 years old.

The question in the OP is about Trump. It has exactly nothing to do with Biden.
/——/ You don’t get a pass on Dementia Joe.
View attachment 393974

When you add Bidum's 20 years of teaching Constitutional law and his 180 years in the Senate I'm guesstimating he's at least 226 years old.

But he’s a spry old devil. Just the other day I heard him say, “I’m still sharp as a...ah...a whatchamacallit!”

Trump supporter. But bigger now than initially in June ‘15.

Forum List

Back