Are there ANY Trump supporters here who have had enough? ANYONE?

The cat's now out of the bag on his finances - he squandered the $300,000,000 to $400,000,000 that Daddy gave him by the year 2000, and he's been living off Deutsche Bank loans and IRS tax refunds for decades.

He lied to the American people about a deadly (he admitted) global pandemic that was bearing down on us, mocked those who were just trying to protect themselves and their families with masks, allowed thousands of his fans to gather in a clearly unsafe way, and refused to take responsibility for anything.

A long and growing list of people who worked near, with, and around him in his administration have come out with searing observations on his behaviors and actions behind closed doors, warning us that he is a threat to our country.

And that, of course, is just the beginning.

Are there ANY Trump supporters here who are even WAVERING? Just a LITTLE bit???

Are there ANY Trump supporters here who have had enough?
Enough? Enough what? Enough record unemployment? Enough record unemployment for minorities? Enough Record stock market highs which increase the value of everyday working people's 401k's and 403b's? Enough record financial support for Black Colleges.Enough prison reform giving freedom to individuals serving unreasonably long prison sentences, the majority of whom are minorities. Enough of not being dragged into endless wars? Enough funding of our military so America can lead from a position of strength? Enough of making foreign nations pay their fair share to NATO relieving regular Americans of the tax burden needed in the past to pay it for them? Enough of controlling our border and keeping out ILLEGAL aliens, making it possible for LEGAL immigration to continue for those entering the LAWFUL way? Enough decisive action, putting in place a travel ban from China and Europe that according to the W.H.O. slowed the spread by 2-3 weeks undoubtedly saving 10's if not 100's of thousands of lives?
I could go on.....but I think you get the point. No. Bring it on. Give me more...much more from this President who has done more to Make America Great Again than ALL the Democrat Presidents COMBINED for the past 50 years.

You can let your TDS cloud what little objective reasoning you have. Sensible, intelligent Americans can see very clearly that President Donald J Trump, ( Yes he is President and you should probably get over it already) he is on Americas side and that's good for them.

My question to you is....Besides your utter disdain for him as an individual, what has he done that is SO horrible for America as President that keeps you from supporting our President instead of tearing him down at Americas expense?
View attachment 394056
Okay, another "no", got it!
I think you're seeing what a stupid thread that was started.
You can't even put up a viable debate on the discussion.
I asked a clear and direct question. You guys are doing a great job of answering it for me, in your own way.

The thread doesn't require your approval. If you don't like it, tough shit.

"I asked a clear and direct question. You guys are doing a great job of answering it for me, in your own way."

So why can't YOU be an adult and grow a set of cojones and answer my clear and direct question to YOU?
That question being... Besides your utter disdain for him as an individual, what has he done that is SO horrible for America as President that keeps you from supporting our President instead of tearing him down at Americas expense?
The lack of an answer tells me you have NOTHING! Absolutely NOTHING you can sight that would answer that question without making you look like a stark raving TDS afflicted petulant child.
You really need to calm down.

First, I disagree with him on a majority of the issues. That's enough, all on its own.

Does that make any sense to someone like you, at all?

The fact that he is a national embarrassment, a buffoon, a con man, and a clear and present danger only makes it more vivid.

So I guess you're just wrong. Sorry.
"....I disagree with him on a majority of the issues." Really? Name them. "....he is a national embarrassment, a buffoon, a con man, and a clear and present danger .... Personal attacks having NOTHING to do with his results as President.

All lip service and personal attacks. You perpetuate the stereotype of the Left quite well. Not ONE SPECIFIC item about his actions AS PRESIDENT can you seem to sight. I, and many others here, are STILL waiting for you to actually come up with something of substance to validate your position. We will continue to wait, but expect NOTHING because you have NOTHING.
Happy to.

Please click on the link at the end of the second line of my sig. There you will be able to see my positions on the issues, and it will suddenly occur to you that I meant what I said about disagreeing with Trump on a majority of the issues.

And there are many people, including many Republicans, who agree with my opinions on his behavior and temperaments. The fact that we disagree with you doesn't mean that there's something wrong with us.

There. I have addressed your concerns. And I know they won't matter, because I know what you are.

Trumpsters don't give one single flying fuck about your moonbat temper tantrums....In fact, they solidify their support. If you had a functioning brain stem, you would have figured that out after four years.
Yet you still lose your shit over my little posts.

So, you're just full of shit.
I'm not losing my shit over anything.

I find great amusement in mockery and derision of ever-sniveling crackpot nose pickers like you.

IOW, I'm laughing at your snobbery and narcissism, peckerhead.
Cool!

The cat's now out of the bag on his finances - he squandered the $300,000,000 to $400,000,000 that Daddy gave him by the year 2000, and he's been living off Deutsche Bank loans and IRS tax refunds for decades.

He lied to the American people about a deadly (he admitted) global pandemic that was bearing down on us, mocked those who were just trying to protect themselves and their families with masks, allowed thousands of his fans to gather in a clearly unsafe way, and refused to take responsibility for anything.

A long and growing list of people who worked near, with, and around him in his administration have come out with searing observations on his behaviors and actions behind closed doors, warning us that he is a threat to our country.

Since you appear to have his finances all down or believe that you do anyhow please tell us a full accounting of his asset to debt ratio.
I trust the banks far more than I trust you. And there's only one bank that would go near him, Deutsche, and they're under investigation. The rest laughed him out of the lobby. He also lost not one, but two judgements about cheating on this taxes in earlier years.

Have you actually read what he did? I doubt it.

Never mind. The Fifth Avenue rule is in effect.

I am not a Trump supporter, never have been and never will be, but I had to chime in here.

a deadly (he admitted) global pandemic that was bearing down on us.

giphy.gif

Based on these condescending threads you always start, you think Trump supporters are brainwashed or stupid, but apparently you have no room to talk.

I understand what you're trying to do here, but I hope you get over your obsession with Trump and with how other people think or act, and focus more on yourself. You have a lot to learn.
Neat!

3) Everyone’s goal is to pay as little taxes as legally possible, why would the president be any different?
The real problem is that Trump defends the very system that allows billionaires to pay nothing in taxes, further enriching corporations and Wall Street at the expense of working Americans.

He follows tax policies that increase that gap.

Some Democratic politicians actually propose modest changes. But Trump’s followers already accept this reality. They enjoy watching this rich grifter and demagogue supposedly “beat the system,” and mock those of us who oppose our country drifting toward oligarchy (and civil war).

Any President, but especially this President, is not your average Joe who is just worrying about feeding and sheltering and educating his family.

A President ought to be held to a higher level of responsibility. To lead and provide a good example. Trump is a grifter who is neither responsible, nor thoughtfully and carefully leads. The “example” he provides is that billionaires can hire lawyers to beat the system and get away with not paying taxes.
Someday you will understand that using the tax codes that are in place and put in place by both parties is the prudent thing to do.
I would fire my CPA if he didn't adhere to the laws in place regarding the tax codes in place.
Somehow I bet when you do your taxes, you use everything available to you that is in place....come on be honest.
You don't like Trump. You should just stop your stupidity once you say, "I don't like Trump".
You and your ilk are pathetic bed wetter's.
Meister says: “You and your ilk are pathetic bed wetter's.”

I don’t appreciate the personal attack. Or treating me as part of some group you despise.

You imply I know nothing about the history of tax codes, or how things work in the real world. I‘ve paid taxes for 54 years, usually doing them myself. You address nothing whatever that I actually said.

The whole system sucks and is as complicated as hell. That alone, but much else about the system, favors the ultra-rich and corporations who have legions of professional lawyers and tax accountants to dig up every loophole imaginable, even to invent new ones. A working man like myself never had many options to escape paying taxes, and I never sought special loopholes. As a political radical, I was always extremely careful to pay my fair share.

As for your complaint about my not being honest, I’m a bit confused:

I have always, always, said I despise everything about the lowlife grifter Donald Trump. I despised him all those years when he was a Democrat. I despised him when he became a Republican. I despise him now. Last week when he mugged and pandered before his white Minneapolis supporters about their “great genes” ... I despised him even more. Is that clear enough for you?
Until you find a crime which Trump has committed, you have nothing, Tom. You DON'T like Trump. You should just leave it
at that. Be honest, you paid exactly what you owed in taxes, and not anymore....just Like Trump. Yet, you despise Trump for it.
Seems you have an issue with someone being 'rich'. That's America for you, don't like it? Move to Cuba, they'll like your money.
Sorry that I offended you....well, not really. I still stand with my prior post to you. And add, I hope you despise Trump for four more
years while he's in office.
You are trying to be cute. Fine. Be flippant. Quite likely you will get your way in November. My hating Trump has nothing to do with his being rich (or not so rich.) There are many wealthy people I respect.

I am not in position to know if Trump cheated on his taxes, or simply had his accountants “creatively” use the loopholes provided by our meant to be corruptible tax system. I do know he has a sordid history, throughout his career, of shafting small contractors, using the courts to bludgeon all who demand contract justice, hurting investors and workers while bailing himself out via unfair bankruptcy laws.

This OP isn’t about rich vs. poor, capitalist vs. worker or tax unfairness. My comment was solely in answer to somebody who raised (flippantly as you do) the tax question. My comment had content, and addressed the need for changes. Yours assumes the system is hunky dory, that only communists could complain, and is basically ad hominem and partisan. You think if a President has not been convicted of a tax crime, that means he is fine? No matter. I don’t expect more from you.

By the way, I would never tell anybody to vote for Biden. Just see Trump for the lowlife opportunist conman he has always been...

Hey, start a thread in the bull ring about the tax code, Tombo. And make it a historic tag team match. You and me against billiejeans and B.Kidd.

We can come out to DX music.

Last edited:
I am not a Trump supporter, never have been and never will be, but I had to chime in here.

giphy.gif

Based on these condescending threads you always start, you think Trump supporters are brainwashed or stupid, but apparently you have no room to talk.

I understand what you're trying to do here, but I hope you get over your obsession with Trump and with how other people think or act, and focus more on yourself. You have a lot to learn.
Neat!

You replied exactly as I thought you would. Thanks for demonstrating my point that you’re just as receptive as the people you’re aiming this thread at. :dunno:

giphy.gif

Neat!

You replied exactly as I thought you would. Thanks for demonstrating my point that you’re just as receptive as the people you’re aiming this thread at. :dunno:
You betcha!

What kind of childish post is this? Who cares about if he lost money, having peaceful protests , didn't want to start a panic

Since you appear to have his finances all down or believe that you do anyhow please tell us a full accounting of his asset to debt ratio.
I trust the banks far more than I trust you. And there's only one bank that would go near him, Deutsche, and they're under investigation. The rest laughed him out of the lobby. He also lost not one, but two judgements about cheating on this taxes in earlier years.

So you are saying you haven't a clue what his actual worth is and you do a lot of guessing based on your own precepts.

So you are saying you haven't a clue what his actual worth is and you do a lot of guessing based on your own precepts.
Think what you want, I don't give a shit.

He's a con man, a buffoon and a fraud. I already knew that, but now the facts are coming out. But you can adore him all you want.

Evidently that 750 dollars was a BS story... He actually paid like 5.2 million dollars. 750 dollars was his tax liability...

Edit: Take that with a grain of salt... I need to do more research... But it was obviously fabricated... The real numbers are not likely either of those two extremes. But the 750 dollars was obviously false.

Edit2: It all checks out... It was a bullshit story from the start. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if it wasn't TRUMP that leaked this out, so he could discredit it BEFORE the debates.

Last edited:

He's a con man, a buffoon and a fraud. I already knew that, but now the facts are coming out. But you can adore him all you want.
If you didn't actually give a shit, you would not be devoting all these endlessly obsessive points to the subject.

Try being honest next time, k?

If you didn't actually give a shit, you would not be devoting all these endlessly obsessive points to the subject.

Try being honest next time, k?
Okay sure will!

3) Everyone’s goal is to pay as little taxes as legally possible, why would the president be any different?
The real problem is that Trump defends the very system that allows billionaires to pay nothing in taxes, further enriching corporations and Wall Street at the expense of working Americans.

He follows tax policies that increase that gap.

Some Democratic politicians actually propose modest changes. But Trump’s followers already accept this reality. They enjoy watching this rich grifter and demagogue supposedly “beat the system,” and mock those of us who oppose our country drifting toward oligarchy (and civil war).

Any President, but especially this President, is not your average Joe who is just worrying about feeding and sheltering and educating his family.

A President ought to be held to a higher level of responsibility. To lead and provide a good example. Trump is a grifter who is neither responsible, nor thoughtfully and carefully leads. The “example” he provides is that billionaires can hire lawyers to beat the system and get away with not paying taxes.
Someday you will understand that using the tax codes that are in place and put in place by both parties is the prudent thing to do.
I would fire my CPA if he didn't adhere to the laws in place regarding the tax codes in place.
Somehow I bet when you do your taxes, you use everything available to you that is in place....come on be honest.
You don't like Trump. You should just stop your stupidity once you say, "I don't like Trump".
You and your ilk are pathetic bed wetter's.
Nonsense.

These are serious and significant issues.

Trump is not only incompetent, he’s recklessly, intentionally negligent – lying about and downplaying the severity of the pandemic for purely partisan reasons being among the more reprehensible examples.

And Trump’s out of control personal debt makes him a security risk.

We have a con man in the WH – someone who has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, someone who places his personal interests before that of the American people, and someone who is comprehensively unfit to be president.

That the blind partisan right refuses to acknowledge these damning facts makes them just as deserving of condemnation as Trump, if not more so.

Nonsense.

These are serious and significant issues.

Trump is not only incompetent, he’s recklessly, intentionally negligent – lying about and downplaying the severity of the pandemic for purely partisan reasons being among the more reprehensible examples.
Umm... Sweden didn't do hardly anything to combat this "pandemic"... Their death ratio is comparable to ours, who shut down damn near everything. If anything he did way too much, and we should be bitching about that.

And Trump’s out of control personal debt makes him a security risk.
*blink*blink*

When your assets are worth several times your debt... That's how most people work. **I** don't work that way... But most people do.

We have a con man in the WH – someone who has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, someone who places his personal interests before that of the American people, and someone who is comprehensively unfit to be president.

That the blind partisan right refuses to acknowledge these damning facts makes them just as deserving of condemnation as Trump, if not more so.
Nothing you have said there is evidence of that. Just saying. You are absolutely welcome to have an opinion... But... Convincing others as to why you have that opinion... On that you are failing horribly. Friendly heads up.

NOPE

Had you offered up someone with a functional brain who wasn't controlled by the wackos in your party maybe..... naw not even then. Just about ANYONE is better than trusting a leftist.

So I had to look up the tax story since I just got off work.

THE NEW YORK TIMES LIED and you apparently ate it up?

He owed 750.00 after paying over 5 million throughout the year.

You ever underpay? I have had MANY years where I still owed.

I don't give two shits about how much he paid.

You read the whole story, and that's all you got out of it? Really?

I don't give two shits about how much he paid.

You read the whole story, and that's all you got out of it? Really?
Yes that was my take away. The story COMPLETELY misrepresented the facts for the impact and don't reveal the real story till deep in the story.

But they got that headline and all the clicks

I completely agree with a lot of what you said, and I do realize that the question was about Donald Trump and not Joe Biden, but this is an election where we will have to pick the "lesser of two evils" so drawing fair comparisons is a necessary thing to do. I will go into Joe Biden a little bit but will relay it back to my thoughts on Trump momentarily.
When I think about Joe Biden, it is impossible not to consider his mental state and whether or not he is fit or capable of holding office at this point in his life. When I say that every single day I see something, such as an interview, press conference, etc. where he completely loses his train of thought, says things that are not in any way relevant, or says things like he got to the Senate 180 years ago, I'm not exaggerating in the slightest. It quite literally is every single day. I don't even think I can do it justice typing this out, but he is showing abundantly clear signs of dementia, and trust me, I know what that is like. I have a grandmother who no longer knows who I am because this horrible disease has taken a hold of her brain. Because of this, I believe Kamala Harris would be much more involved than he would be in a scenario where they become POTUS/VP, and that he would be heavily influenced by the "radical left" members, such as Harris (voted #1 most liberal senator") and self-proclaimed socialists Bernie Sanders and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Could even throw Ilhan Omar in there.
When I consider these facts, I would rather choose a man who has faulty tax returns and who does not act as a President should act, should not be the man who is the face of our country etc., because we need to rebuild this economy and bring law & order to our cities more than we need socialists who will defund our police forces and struggle to rebuild our economy. At least, not able to bring it anywhere near the levels of economic success Donald Trump brought pre-COVID.
Hope I was able to convey my thoughts in a reasonable manner. Let me know what you guys think...

Forum List

Back