Are there any Christians, and/or Conservatives, on here that have been vaccinated?

I know of no proscription in scripture for this dilemma. My personal feeling is that those who choose to take the vaccine should be fully free to do so without being mocked by others. I'd expect the SAME respect to be granted to those who refuse the vaccine. The fact that our government is pushing this vax in a nearly hysterical way tells me something just isn't right about it. It's the equivalent of using a sledgehammer to crack walnuts.

I've never seen anything like it and it's becoming more clear by the day that this is an overreach and there has to be another motive in effect for them to push as hard as they are pushing.

A "yes" here but not the AZ or JJ. I'm in favour of the Trump Vaccine; Pfizer. We will be able to Moderna next week.

Greg

According to the hair on fire Freepers, they're all dad now, so there are none of those to respond. The vaccines are designed to only kill white conservatives and right wingers, which is why so many vaccinated commie are still around.

The Prophet of the LDS - Mormons, Church of J.C. of Latter Day Saints has told the membership to be injected with the genetic injections for which no one is liable for any harm caused thereby.
Maybe they think they are immune from any harm caused by that stuff.

I discussed this with my pastor and he did not give me a yes or no answer.
But I got the jab. My career depended on it.

For a Christian it's normal to make a vaccination.

See also: Pope Francis urges people to get vaccinated against Covid-19 - Vatican News

“We are united—North, Central, and South America and the Caribbean—to promote and support vaccination for all,” [he said, encouraging everyone] to “act responsibly, as members of the great human family, seeking and protecting our integral health and universal vaccination.”
Archbishop Miguel Cabrejos

The Prophet of the LDS - Mormons, Church of J.C. of Latter Day Saints has told the membership to be injected with the genetic injections for which no one is liable for any harm caused thereby.
Maybe they think they are immune from any harm caused by that stuff.

Harm by what? The vaccines which help against covid-19? It's the only weapon we have at all - and it is a damned good shield. It's not perfect - but much more better than we were able to imagine before we got it.

Last edited:
The Russian Orthodox Church warned that those who refuse to be vaccinated against COVID-19 are committing a sin they will have to repent for the rest of their lives.
“The sin is thinking about yourself instead of thinking about other people,” the metropolitan said. “We are responsible – each of us – not only for ourselves and not only for our loved ones, but also for all those who come into contact with us.”
Metropolitan Hilarion has regularly spoken on TV urging people to follow the measures against COVID-19 and to take precautions to avoid infection.

Russian Orthodox Church Says Refusal To Be Vaccinated Against COVID-19 Is A "sin"

Yes, don't examine the reality of the situation and just have faith and let them inject you. Just forget there is no valid evidence to support their claims, cover ups and their personal exemptions.
In the mean time, I have 2 friends who got the stuff and soon came down with cancer.

are you forgetting about - soap ...

THE NATIONAL COUNCIL of Churches, the United Church of Christ, the United Methodist Church and the National Council of Catholic Bishops, representing among them 138,000 churches, are planning to open a new front in the campaign to head off what they feel may be a deluge of sex‐oriented television shows in prime time.

evening soap operas -

worse than covid ... all christians must burn their tv sets or be contaminated !!!!

I have, back in May.

Frankly, I think the extreme anti-vaxxers are nuts. I understand some have legitimate concerns, but I just think they are wrong.

It's funny though how things suddenly reversed when Biden "won." People like Kamala Harris said taking the "Trump vaccine" was something she'd never do.

The Russian Orthodox Church warned that those who refuse to be vaccinated against COVID-19 are committing a sin they will have to repent for the rest of their lives.
“The sin is thinking about yourself instead of thinking about other people,” the metropolitan said. “We are responsible – each of us – not only for ourselves and not only for our loved ones, but also for all those who come into contact with us.”
Metropolitan Hilarion has regularly spoken on TV urging people to follow the measures against COVID-19 and to take precautions to avoid infection.

Russian Orthodox Church Says Refusal To Be Vaccinated Against COVID-19 Is A "sin"

Yes, don't examine the reality of the situation and just have faith and let them inject you. Just forget there is no valid evidence to support their claims, cover ups and their personal exemptions.
In the mean time, I have 2 friends who got the stuff and soon came down with cancer.
We, in America, recognize FREEDOM OF CONSCIENCE. At least those of us who haven't been supporters of the Communist/Democrat Party

Being at high risk, due to the fact that I was forced to resign form the military after 22 years service because of preexisting health reasons related to combat duty, ...........I am a Blue Dog conservative, conservative in my faith (Sola Scriptura based), and conservative with my vote at the federal level. At the local level you know PEOPLE.......you vote based upon that personal knowledge and the Big D or Big R makes no difference, your vote is for PEOPLE not politicians....these people have records that can be observed personally.

I was vaccinated over 8 months ago, both injections were provided by the VA, both were Moderna. There has been no side effects whatsoever, I have never had Covid, never tested positive. I simply weighed the facts based upon reason and logic. 1. You can't deny there is a Virus released within the population of the US and either by design or chance it is targeting the elderly and those with preexisting health conditions as the vast majority of all deaths have been individuals at these high risk levels. 2. Why tempt fate? I am not going to ask God to save me when there is an obvious path to combat this virus.

On one hand there is a chance of becoming infected and suffering possible death if you refuse to take the vaccine........on the other hand if you take the vaccine and it works at the advertised rating of over 80% + of shielding you against this vaccine what have you lost?

The choice was based entirely upon REASON and Cognitive Logic. I have no guarantees of tomorrow......at my age with the risk factors mostly attacked/targeted by this virus......if I can add months or years to my life and witness the birth of my grandchildren......it was a no brainer when Emotion is eliminated from the equation. There is no safe path here. Just look it in the eyes and proceed along a dedicated path.

If its true.......there is some type of evil conspiracy......you will be taken out by the vaccine..........if you refuse the vaccine that was targeted to rid the population of the old and infirmed you will be taken out by the virus. If neither happens.......you will drive yourself nuts worrying about things that you simply can't control as control is but an illusion, that was the greatest lesson I was taught in 22 years of military service.

Example: If you are the first responder to a kill zone and some of your people are scattered around on the ground in a kill box in need of help........a dead person can help no one, the first thing that must accomplished is to secure the AO and avoid death or injury to yourself and those under your charge. Survey the surroundings, find out what has taken out the original casualties and act upon that intel.

Things simply do not work out as planned a great deal of the time. The best we can do is the Best that we can Do. And no I did not stutter. Even the best INTEL is faulty at times.....all you do is take what the conditions on the ground allow and work within that sitrep that you know exists. When you have been trained for decades to view things in your decision making process a certain way its amazing how you make decisions based upon that training, it comes naturally/automatically....whatever the results, its the best that you can do. This virus is no different, I look upon it as being in a combat situation. If I can attack it and strike first with a weapon of known capacities....that is the course that I have taken. Why go hand to hand when you can push buttons? :eusa_think:

Last edited:
We, in America, recognize FREEDOM OF CONSCIENCE. At least those of us who haven't been supporters of the Communist/Democrat Party
It's funny though how things suddenly reversed when Biden "won." People like Kamala Harris said taking the "Trump vaccine" was something she'd never do.

who's we, funny how a few, the fascists, imply a great many when in fact they strive selectively to impose their nefarious agenda's to obscure their obtrusive intent.

to give credit - "Trump vaccine" - where non is warranted.

fascists - - paying for the research and being charged for the product - - death angel / the trumpy enforcer.

AMERICANS. Those who understand that a person's body is soverign.

sure -

1635300886510.png

who can question the fascists and their bodies, it's all in their book. just for them.

Forum List

Back