What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are there any Christians, and/or Conservatives, on here that have been vaccinated?

SmokeALib

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I discussed this with my pastor and he did not give me a yes or no answer.
But I got the jab. My career depended on it.

ESDRAELON

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I know of no proscription in scripture for this dilemma. My personal feeling is that those who choose to take the vaccine should be fully free to do so without being mocked by others. I'd expect the SAME respect to be granted to those who refuse the vaccine. The fact that our government is pushing this vax in a nearly hysterical way tells me something just isn't right about it. It's the equivalent of using a sledgehammer to crack walnuts.

I've never seen anything like it and it's becoming more clear by the day that this is an overreach and there has to be another motive in effect for them to push as hard as they are pushing.

gtopa1

Platinum Member
Reaction score
A "yes" here but not the AZ or JJ. I'm in favour of the Trump Vaccine; Pfizer. We will be able to Moderna next week.

Greg

DudleySmith

Platinum Member
Reaction score
According to the hair on fire Freepers, they're all dad now, so there are none of those to respond. The vaccines are designed to only kill white conservatives and right wingers, which is why so many vaccinated commie are still around.

lg325

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Born again Christian since the 1970s. Baptist. Vaccinated. Got the JJ shot in April. Had the Covid in Janurary. The virus is not to be taken lightly.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$132.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List