Are The Stars Aligning for Lebron?

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
The best basketball player on the planet is hated by as many people that love him. His team is filled with wounded stars that were supposed to help bring a ring to the city of Cleveland. Of the teams left in the hunt for a title, only his has a star that has been to and won a finals. Will his mastery of the game be enough for him to singlehandedly deliver a title?

The best basketball player on the planet is hated by as many people that love him. His team is filled with wounded stars that were supposed to help bring a ring to the city of Cleveland. Of the teams left in the hunt for a title, only his has a star that has been to and won a finals. Will his mastery of the game be enough for him to singlehandedly deliver a title?

What series were you watching? He hasn't single-handily delivered anything. I do think they will beat Alt or Was, however, I think G.S. will beat them!

What series were you watching? He hasn't single-handily delivered anything. I do think they will beat Alt or Was, however, I think G.S. will beat them!
You should reread my statement. From here on out he is the only star left on the team if Kyrie cant go.

He's almost averaging a triple double in the playoffs. That's something.

I don't think the Cavs can beat any of the teams left in the west. And it'll be funny when Kevin Love leaves next year, and Andrew Wiggins continues blossoming as a superstar in Minnesota.

Jackass, Lebron hasn't even played that well. You want to know why they beat Chicago? Team defense. Something they wouldn't have been able to do had Kevin Love been in the lineup. I'm rooting for the cavs. They'll probably get by Atlanta or Washington playing the way they've been playing, but they won't get by GS or LA unless Lebron and Kyrie play much better.

Well Chicago is EXTREMELY over rated, Rose is being held together by glue and sticky tape, Gasol is good but old and hurt, Noah is just a bum at this point. Butler is ok but will end up leaving and just be an average player wherever he goes, plus Thibbedoux will get the axe. That team is done, couldn't even beat Lebron with no Kevin Love and Kyrie on one leg.

Jackass, Lebron hasn't even played that well. You want to know why they beat Chicago? Team defense. Something they wouldn't have been able to do had Kevin Love been in the lineup. I'm rooting for the cavs. They'll probably get by Atlanta or Washington playing the way they've been playing, but they won't get by GS or LA unless Lebron and Kyrie play much better.
Jackass? You're the jackass talking about something that has no bearing on my post. Where in my OP did I say something about how they beat the Bulls? I simply asked the question can Lebron do it with no other stars playing with him.

Forum List

Back