Are the Secret Service and the FBI protecting Donald Trump?

taking trollboy America hater paid shill from langley Elmer to school checkmating him some more. The objective open minded non biased people like Ozro WILL watch this video but Elmer will do THIS when challenged to watch the video below how the secret service committed treason that day.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Its well known now the CIA had plants in the secretservice,the driver Bill Greer being one of them.
1660414640131.png

that video needs to read Assassination conspiracy FACTS but because it is on C SPAN,they wont dare do that.

great stuff there wouldnt you say ozro ? :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
trollboy langley shill and America commie hater here Elmer cant get around FACTS the secret service committed treason that day,he can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump wisely learned from JFKS mistake and uses his OWN people.:thup:
Trump has trained his monkeys well. He would be very proud of LAMonkeyFan, Trump could not have scripted a better response. The trained monkeys put their trainer Trump above all else. Nothing is more important in the world than Trump. Real sick people.

they claim he had nuke codes
They said nuclear DOCUMENTS.
but I'm sure trump is stupid enough to keep some 'nuke codes' also.

Who packed the boxes?
If trump didn't, how could he know what is in the boxes?
trump knew.

If not, did trump wave has tiny hands and said "Abracadabra" and declassify documents, pictures, news articles, collectibles and w/out knowing the contents of the boxes.

You RWI have spun all this misinformation into one collective vortex.

They said nuclear DOCUMENTS.
but I'm sure trump is stupid enough to keep some 'nuke codes' also.

If trump didn't, how could he know what is in the boxes?
trump knew.

If not, did trump wave has tiny hands and said "Abracadabra" and declassify documents, pictures, news articles, collectibles and w/out knowing the contents of the boxes.

You RWI have spun all this misinformation into one collective vortex.
The boxes were all packed by the General Services Office, as always.

This is the enemy democrat playback. They do it often. File complaints, lawsuits, and threats to drive a person from office. Then everything miraculously disappears.

This is the enemy democrat playback. They do it often. File complaints, lawsuits, and threats to drive a person from office. Then everything miraculously disappears.
Then when, where and how did trump declassify info (collectibles, newspaper clippings, nuclear documents, photos ) he never saw?

whoever packed them and those who had knowledge of what was taken could be and most likely will be charged with a crime.

taking trollboy America hater paid shill from langley Elmer to school checkmating him some more. The objective open minded non biased people like Ozro WILL watch this video but Elmer will do THIS when challenged to watch the video below how the secret service committed treason that day.

I REST MY CASE.

Then when, where and how did trump declassify info (collectibles, newspaper clippings, nuclear documents, photos ) he never saw?
During his presidency. There was one leather-bound box of photographs and newspaper clippings that was likely nothing but personal property.

The Secret Service risk their lives to protect Americans. What do you do for your country. You sit on your sorry, cowardice ass and criticize your country. DISGUSTING. You are a deplorable.
I criticize our once trusted DOJ and Intelligence Agencies that are now corrupt political hit squads. I actually CARE about MY COUNTRY douche wad unlike you who only cares about Get Trump!!!.

taking trollboy America hater paid shill from langley Elmer to school checkmating him some more. The objective open minded non biased people like Ozro WILL watch this video but Elmer will do THIS when challenged to watch the video below how the secret service committed treason that day.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Its well known now the CIA had plants in the secretservice,the driver Bill Greer being one of them.
View attachment 681947

that video needs to read Assassination conspiracy FACTS but because it is on C SPAN,they wont dare do that.

great stuff there wouldnt you say ozro ? :auiqs.jpg:

You are an outright liar.

No evidence exists that Greer was CIA

Every argument you have ever made about tyhe Kennedy assassination has been disproven.

You casn only sling shit in defeat

Now claim you are ignoring me and call me a langley shill in 3.......2.........1.

I criticize our once trusted DOJ and Intelligence Agencies that are now corrupt political hit squads. I actually CARE about MY COUNTRY douche wad unlike you who only cares about Get Trump!!!.
Care about your country? No way. You continue to criticize and attack the people of our government and support a former President who will probably go to jail for treason. You should go to jail for treason.

:thankusmile: If our DOJ and intelligence agencies were ever trusted then it sure has never been in my lifetime the fact they have been evil and corrupt fir DECADES now.

Forum List

Back