Are the Republicans trying to get Ilhan Omar killed?

Are the Republicans trying to get Ilhan Omar killed? | Moustafa Bayoumi

Is the Republican party actually trying to get the Minnesota congresswoman Ilhan Omar killed? If the question sounds outrageous, consider what has happened in the last couple of weeks alone.

While soliciting campaign contributions through email, George Buck, a Florida Republican candidate who is running for Congress, called for Omar’s execution, then denied doing so, then suggested it again later that same day.

Meanwhile, in Minnesota, Danielle Stella, a Republican candidate attempting to unseat Omar from her congressional post, was suspended from Twitter for twice suggesting that the Muslim congresswoman be tried for treason and hanged.

And in western New York, Patrick W Carlineo Jr pleaded guilty recently to threatening to assault and murder Omar. He called her DC office last spring, stating that he was a Trump-loving patriot and asking a staffer, “Do you work for the Muslim Brotherhood? Why are you working for her? She’s a [expletive] terrorist. Somebody ought to put a bullet in her skull. Back in the day, our forefathers would have put a bullet in her [expletive].”

Maybe she should just take the warning and shut up ? Thats the aim of all of this crap.
Of course....this is how they roll.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
And yet as is typical, you offer no proof of your contention.

Yet you support those who do, which makes my point for me.

Since you haven't provided any evidence to your claim I support them, your entire 'point' is a disingenuous fabrication. Why do you do this? Because credibility just isn't important to hacky morons, just their own political tribes.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search/20627494/

I'll not comment on the overall honesty of these, but when someone claims to not support the views of the political actors they support, and yet reflects a similar attitude, I tend to have doubts.

Your link doesn't work, of course. Hack behavior is predictable in that it's always stupid and wrong.

Works for me. It's your content page. You must have an afflicted machine.

So, you posted a link to my Content page? I presume that's your lazy-ass fuckwit hack attempt to be funny? Dismissed.

I do enjoy returning humor with humor, and you are a funny guy.

No, it's your link. That's basically a private link, only ever valid for you, to the contents of a search which you performed. It's not valid for anyone else, and I think it expires after a relatively short time.

If you want to share a link to search results, then you need to figure out creating a link that repeats the actual search, for the person who follows it. Were you trying to link to all of Tumblin Tumbleweed's posted content? Try this:

Since you haven't provided any evidence to your claim I support them, your entire 'point' is a disingenuous fabrication. Why do you do this? Because credibility just isn't important to hacky morons, just their own political tribes.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search/20627494/

I'll not comment on the overall honesty of these, but when someone claims to not support the views of the political actors they support, and yet reflects a similar attitude, I tend to have doubts.

Your link doesn't work, of course. Hack behavior is predictable in that it's always stupid and wrong.

So, you posted a link to my Content page? I presume that's your lazy-ass fuckwit hack attempt to be funny? Dismissed.

I do enjoy returning humor with humor, and you are a funny guy.

Waddya mean I’m funny? Waddya mean? You mean the way I talk? What? Funny how? I mean, what’s funny about it? Whoa, whoa, Anthony! He’s a big boy, he knows what he said. What’d you say? Funny how? What? You mean, let me understand this … cuz I … maybe it’s me? Maybe I’m a little fucked up, maybe? I’m funny how, I mean funny like I’m a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I’m here to fuckin’ amuse you? Waddya mean “funny”? Funny how? How am I funny? No, no I don’t know. You said it. How do I know? You said I’m funny. How the fuck am I funny? What the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me. Tell me what’s funny.

:04:

Talk show host Randi Rhodes wished Bush dead.

Or how about when Barbara Bush passed away? https://nypost.com/2018/04/18/this-college-professor-is-happy-racist-barbara-bush-is-dead/

Then you have Gore Vidal. Gore Vidal Wishes He Had "Murdered" President Bush

Trump receives numerous death threats a day. Several threats made against Trump per day: Secret Service director

Someone on the Zimmerman thread was wanting to post Zimmerman's address so people could go kill him.

So where is your outrage over Democrats giving death threats to Republicans? Seems disingenuous.

Notice how Tommy just runs away from issues he has no answers for and exposes his hypocrisy? He did that in another thread as well. Seems to be his MO.[/QUOTE]

What about it? It is all wrong isn’t it?

We had Maxine waters among other's calling on people to harrass and go after members of the Trump administration or even those that supported Trump if they saw them out in public we saw that happen with Sara Sanders at a resturant, Pam Bondi Florida Attorney General and Trump backer when she was leaving a movie thearter and Ted Cruz in a resturant. Some wack job could have taken that as sign to try and kill these people. I recall no real concern or outrage from the left or their allies in the media over any of this I'm not condoning the actions by these two Republicans but if people are going to claim outrage over this type of behaviour show it when both sides engage in it. Outrage of convenience is no outrage at all.

Talk show host Randi Rhodes wished Bush dead.

Or how about when Barbara Bush passed away? https://nypost.com/2018/04/18/this-college-professor-is-happy-racist-barbara-bush-is-dead/

Then you have Gore Vidal. Gore Vidal Wishes He Had "Murdered" President Bush

Trump receives numerous death threats a day. Several threats made against Trump per day: Secret Service director

Someone on the Zimmerman thread was wanting to post Zimmerman's address so people could go kill him.

So where is your outrage over Democrats giving death threats to Republicans? Seems disingenuous.

Notice how Tommy just runs away from issues he has no answers for and exposes his hypocrisy? He did that in another thread as well. Seems to be his MO.

What about it? It is all wrong isn’t it?[/QUOTE]

Yes it is, but he fails to blame one side. Never does he concede that his side does the same. He is dishonest.

"Congress shall make no laws...". Responsible people in authority (which excludes Republican members of Congress) have the right and the ability to restrict agent provocateurs and other forms of speech (yelling hate in a crowded theater, for example).

If you have read COTUS and understood Supreme Court decisions you would have understood this.
You sound like you copied this right out of some fascist hand book, declaring something "hate" speech and granting yourself the right to preemptively shut it down because you don't like it.

Until just a few years ago this would be understood by all as Soviet style silencing of others and at the very least people would ignore you, if not curse you out or assault you.
We have a ways to go to reestablish what is free speech in this country but not so much that we can't shout fuck you at slimy quislings like yourself when you blaspheme the Constitution like you have.

If you think members of Congress have the ability to unilaterally and preemptively shut down free speech than you are even more stupid and a bigger liar then I previously thought, which is saying something.

It's not me moron, it was the Supreme Court. Get an education.

Then you haven't read the Constitution.

Then neither have you. Nice chicken shit response. Totally devoid of thought. Wanna try again?

I have read it countless times, and carry a copy with me with which to slap you people upside the head when opportunity knocks.

In light of the 1st Amendment, why are there free speech zones at Progressive-dominated universities that receive taxpayer funding, who put them there, and why?

Have at it.

"Congress shall make no laws...". Responsible people in authority (which excludes Republican members of Congress) have the right and the ability to restrict agent provocateurs and other forms of speech (yelling hate in a crowded theater, for example).

If you have read COTUS and understood Supreme Court decisions you would have understood this.

:auiqs.jpg:

"Congress shall make no laws..." means precisely that, and no precedent or case law issued by any agency can legally change that, short of a ratified amendment.

Buy a plane ticket on a commercial airline and upon boarding tell the flight attendant you have a bomb. Test you absurd theory.

Then you haven't read the Constitution.

Then neither have you. Nice chicken shit response. Totally devoid of thought. Wanna try again?

I have read it countless times, and carry a copy with me with which to slap you people upside the head when opportunity knocks.

In light of the 1st Amendment, why are there free speech zones at Progressive-dominated universities that receive taxpayer funding, who put them there, and why?

Have at it.

"Congress shall make no laws..." means precisely that, and no precedent or case law issued by any agency can legally change that, short of a ratified amendment.

Buy a plane ticket on a commercial airline and upon boarding tell the flight attendant you have a bomb. Test you absurd theory.

You confuse shit with ice cream. That could be dangerous.

Have at it.

Idiot-Gram ^^^; variety: Incapable of acknowledging he(?) was wrong,

Well, Omar is a traitor

Prove it, the only one I know who is traitors are Tramp and Giuliani.
There's plenty of PROOF, and she's in deep legal trouble...

Bombshell Lawsuit Will EXPOSE Ilhan Omar’s Crimes - America Uncensored
Hogwash!!
I thought you meant this, and Kushner is guilty, but Omar is not.

Ilhan Omar and Jared Kushner's Latest Accuser Has Shady Saudi Ties
Well you can deny, as usual, all you want, but the facts are there. She did marry her brother, she did illegally use campaign funds, she did have an affair with a campaign staffer, etc, etc. She's in big trouble, and my bet is she's gone next year, and will probably wind up in jail.
You CRCs can't help lying, can you?

Well, Omar is a traitor

Prove it, the only one I know who is traitors are Tramp and Giuliani.
There's plenty of PROOF, and she's in deep legal trouble...

Bombshell Lawsuit Will EXPOSE Ilhan Omar’s Crimes - America Uncensored
Hogwash!!
I thought you meant this, and Kushner is guilty, but Omar is not.

Ilhan Omar and Jared Kushner's Latest Accuser Has Shady Saudi Ties
Well you can deny, as usual, all you want, but the facts are there. She did marry her brother, she did illegally use campaign funds, she did have an affair with a campaign staffer, etc, etc. She's in big trouble, and my bet is she's gone next year, and will probably wind up in jail.

So did Gingrich for 7 years with a nice Catholic girl named Callista, while he impeached Clinton for lying about an affair. Oh the irony.

Have at it.

Telling the flight attendant you have a bomb is a threat, for which you may be prosecuted.

Ive been looking at her facebook and its pretty mild stuff. Housing, taxes, climate change and so on. Cant see anything which would upset anyone.

That's your problem. You went looking for truth.

The people who want her dead or call her a traitor don't want truth.

To find their lies you need to go too far right radical extremist conservative sites like britebart or gateway pundit. Places that don't have much of any truth or reality in their website.
It is difficult to pin down the source of the bullshit. I suspect that they have never given it much thought themselves. Just falling in with the prompt cards from the lazybigot.com.
Several of them on here seem enthusiastic about harming her but I sort of knew that. Their leaders should operate to a higher standard though. Even fuckin tories are above this shit.

It's not that difficult. There are a few original sources of the lies. They give the lies to their far right radical extremist so called "news outlets." That's all it takes. The far right radical extremists who get their so called "news" from those sources don't want truth. As long as it is negative garbage about people who have different views from them, they lap those lies up as fast as they can. Then go to their favorite social sites and message boards to spread those lies as far and wide as they can.

I've been watching the far right radical extremists do the above since the 1990s.

Telling the flight attendant you have a bomb is a threat, for which you may be prosecuted.

According to your post it would violate your right to free speech.

Are the Republicans trying to get Ilhan Omar killed? | Moustafa Bayoumi

Is the Republican party actually trying to get the Minnesota congresswoman Ilhan Omar killed? If the question sounds outrageous, consider what has happened in the last couple of weeks alone.

While soliciting campaign contributions through email, George Buck, a Florida Republican candidate who is running for Congress, called for Omar’s execution, then denied doing so, then suggested it again later that same day.

Meanwhile, in Minnesota, Danielle Stella, a Republican candidate attempting to unseat Omar from her congressional post, was suspended from Twitter for twice suggesting that the Muslim congresswoman be tried for treason and hanged.

And in western New York, Patrick W Carlineo Jr pleaded guilty recently to threatening to assault and murder Omar. He called her DC office last spring, stating that he was a Trump-loving patriot and asking a staffer, “Do you work for the Muslim Brotherhood? Why are you working for her? She’s a [expletive] terrorist. Somebody ought to put a bullet in her skull. Back in the day, our forefathers would have put a bullet in her [expletive].”

Maybe she should just take the warning and shut up ? Thats the aim of all of this crap.

1. You claim a man said something, but don't quote him saying it, so that is almost certainly a li.

2. Calling for an arrest and a trial, is not trying to get someone killed.

3. Who? Never heard of him.

4. So that is a big old no. What we are about, is showcasing her, to show who the democratic party is today.

According to your post it would violate your right to free speech.

English seems to be a problem for you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back